Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Who Is The Magician Behind This...? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Magician Behind This...? (1306 Views)

Kachikwu Apologizes For ‘magician’ Remark, Promises To End Fuel Crisis / Benbruce: Buhari Is Not A Magician, Shame On Anyone Politicizing Boko Haram / Okorocha, The Magician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Sirniyeh(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2013
During Anambra governor debate, Dr. Ngige and the Prof. had a controversy on who is more intelligent. Professor claimed he has reached the highest peak in knowledge acquisition.

If the claim is true that professors know all, I have a baffling question for all Professors.

These are wonders and mysteries to me. When I reason on this life, I ask to know who the magician behind this is:

1. Earthworm enters sound and breaths but if man covered with sand, he seizes to live. Why?

2. Human beings do sleep but how do we know when to wake? How do we know that it is morning time?

3. This is wonder and mystery! Mad woman carries pregnancy for months without medical attention and delivers savely while the ones with medical attentions still shout and cry at birth. What is the mystery?

4. Do you realise that we open mouth to talk but when breaks the head nothing found inside?

5. A pig carries pregnancy and born 13 piglets without surgical operation. Wonder!

6. When leave food on table for three days, it gets spoilt and swell-up but when eaten why stomach no dey swell up?

7. How does one know when a kid grows and adds height?

8. Where we dey before our MAMA born us?

9. When you cut banana tree or uproot it, another grows. But when you cut man into two or beheaded, he can not leave again. What is the mystery?
All these and many more baffle me and requires explanation from the wise ones.

Do you have answers to the questions? Who and what is the magician behind this

please I want to know...........
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by ITbomb(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Son, when you grow older you will understand most of these things

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Thekeeper(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
ITbomb: Son, when you grow older you will understand most of these things
thank u sir.. he obviously is still a kid. SMH
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by donphilopus: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
ITbomb: Son, when you grow older you will understand most of these things
If they should scrutinize you now, maybe you'd still be U-17

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by ITbomb(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2013
donphilopus: If they should scrutinize you now, maybe you'd still be U-17
Could you say that to your father ?
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by donphilopus: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2013
ITbomb:
Could you say that to your father ?
Go and argue with your mate, not me, or should I refer you to a kid??
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Watermelon(m): 2:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Op is truly a kid, I doubt if he has seen the four walls of a secondary school. Junior secondary school integrated science should be able to answer all his questions. Op, please never mind, when you grow up you will be able to get answers to your questions.
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Howmanage: 2:31am On Nov 11, 2013
At op pay some attention in your biology classes and all of these mysteries will be solved for you
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Sirniyeh(m): 2:49am On Nov 11, 2013
Simple question but no one to answer. Its a pity. Instead of abuse, if you know, just pick a question and give comprehensive explanation to prove all your nigga
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by ruffhandu: 5:07am On Nov 11, 2013
OP,
You don't need anyone explaining any to you, just study and you'll find the answers.
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2013
OP, I tnk maybe, u misinterpret d Prof! F d Prof meant dat he has reached a level were acquisition of knowledge s easy for him, den I thnk he is ok! But f Prof meant dat he has reachd a level were he no longer has to seek and acquire knowledge, den I tnk d Prof s a fool and will definitly not be able to ansa all d foolish questions u posed above!
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2013
This is what happened when kids failed junior secondary school class and refused to repeat.
Ops please go back to school
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Incrizz(f): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2013
[size=32pt]8. Before you were born, where were you?? [/size]
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by LadyExcellency: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Partially existed with time in your mother's ovaries and your fathers testicles

Incrizz: [size=32pt]8. Before you were born, where were you?? [/size]
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Ruq: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2013
Am i the only one that finds this illogical!
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by etudaddy(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2013
If I comment for this post Na fvck up.
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Damlesky(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
shocked *speechless*
is op a toddler?
Re: Who Is The Magician Behind This...? by Sirniyeh(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Damlesky: shocked *speechless*
is op a toddler?
I pity most Nairalanders! It's not a must you reply every thread. Instead for some idiooots to learn, they engage in abusive words. Are they claiming they've known all? We learn every day. And day by day we grow older. If you dont learn now, a time is coming a toodler will ask you a question that you wont be able to answer. Are you claiming you have answers to all the questions asked? Educated illiterate

(1) (Reply)

Governor Of The Bank Of England Should Be Appointed As The Next CBN Governor. / Malabu Oil Deal: Corrupt Nigerian Officials Bought Private Jets, Armoured Cars / No Nigerian Soldier Tested Positive To Ebola Virus Disease (EVD). Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.