Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars (10902 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Saraki / Throwback Picture Of Dino Melaye And His Female Friend / These Photos Of Dino Melaye’s Expensive Cars Show Why Senators Need A Pay Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by theoctopus: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2013
Nigeria Behold Your Anti Corruption Fighters!

These guys are making a mockery of the country. See someone who calls himself an anti corruption activist! What a shameless hypocrite!

We are really in trouble if our anti corruption advocates are people like El Rufai, Dino Melaye, Tinubu, Liar Mohammed, Tom Ikimi, Audu Ogbe and co. grin

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by Rhino5dm: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2013
theoctopus: [s]These guys are making a mockery of the country. See someone who calls himself an anti corruption activist! What a shameless hypocrite!

We are really in trouble if our anti corruption advocates are people like El Rufai, Dino Melaye, Tinubu, Liar Mohammed, Tom Ikimi, Audu Ogbe and co. [/s]grin

Start with Patience Jonathan that was caught with 13.5million dollars cash.

Like a crack addict willing to do anything for a high,
Patience Jonathan was not going to give up her addiction to
treasury looting simply because Nuhu Ribadu’s EFCC was
on her trail. Determined to prove that only mere mortals
shivered at the sight of EFCC, she continued with her looting
of Bayelsa’s treasury with the full cooperation and
assistance of her husband, Goodluck Jonathan, who was
the then governor of Bayelsa state. The duo was so
successful that on September 11, 2006, the Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) again seized another
$13.5 million dollars (US) from Mrs. Patience Jonathan.
Criminal charges were brought against her and Nigerians
were awaiting her prosecutionto the full extent of the law.
Shortly thereafter and in the face of these serious
allegations, the insensitive Olusegun Obasanjo and his PDP
that had become a den of thieves, nominated Goodluck
Jonathan to be the running mate of Yar'Adua.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/efcc-v-patience-jonathan-vice-president’s-wife-farida-waziri-efcc-please-provide-update

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by theoctopus: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2013
^^^Liar Liar, your pants on fire. Patience Jonathan was never caught with anything. This is Ribadu's rebuttal below. This matter has been laid to rest. sorry to burst your bubbles!

This thread is about our special anti-corruption crusaders, starring, Dino Melaye!

https://www.nairaland.com/515027/never-investigated-patience

Also

Acting President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (The Nation)

N70m graft: We cleared Jonathan's Wife – Ribadu

By Chiawo Nwankwo, Abuja

A former chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, on Thursday said he never handled any corruption case against the wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, while he was in office.

He also said that the EFCC under him, cleared her of a N70m purported money laundering allegation, linked to her and a business partner, whose identity, he could not readily give.

Ribadu explained that it was this N70m that political opponents of President Goodluck Jonathan changed to $13m in 2007, when he wanted to contest as governor of Bayelsa State.

He said, "I never handled any case against Mrs. Patience Jonathan. It was a case involving one lady who was reported by a bank; there was a lodgment of about N70m. And while we were investigating it, we discovered that she did a contract in Bayelsa State , which we did not have difficulties with."

Asked if the EFCC cleared Patience, Ribadu declared, "She was cleared."

Ribadu said these in Abuja at an interactive session with journalists, during which he told them of his interest in the 2010 election. He also craved for media support as they did during his days at the EFCC.

He declined to be specific on the position he was gunning for and the political platform he intended to use to actualize his ambition, stressing that he did not want to jump the gun.

However, he said that his decision on all this would be made public very soon.

However, it is public knowledge that Ribadu is romancing with the Action Congress of Nigeria, just as leaders of the party are exploring the possibility of his running as the party's candidate in the presidential poll.

On his agenda, if picked by a party to flag its flag, Ribadu said he was dreaming of re-making Nigeria.

Ribadu listed security, ending corruption, job creation, building functional education system and hospitals, justice and fairness and responsive leadership as his priorities if he had the opportunity to serve Nigeria at the highest level.

He explained that his 25 years in the public service had adequately prepared him for the job.

He said, "I have served 25 years of my life, I have given it to the nation. I had the chance to set up an agency (EFCC); I ran it for five years. I was in an Economic Team. I was a federal prosecutor, probably more than any other person in that capacity.

"I was a police officer, a community worker, I put all my life into public service at the Federal Government level. It is only natural for you to really put that into where the experience can best count."

"I want to remake Nigeria . The point is: Remake means a new thing, a fresh thing, a fresh hub, a chance for us to love ourselves to build a nation out of our own country.

"I want to immediately, instantly, provide those basic things. They are so important to us. I must insist that we must have security immediately, instantly, there is no time to waste on that. I want to see that we can immediately solve the problem of power."

Asked how the miracle on the power would be achieved, Ribadu vowed to break the jinx.

He explained, "I will do it; I will come out with my programme and policy. It is not something you can give in one word. I want to put a full stop to corruption," he added.
Source: Punch, 17th September 2010.

http://igbofocus.com/html/jonathan2.html

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by Rhino5dm: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2013
theoctopus: [s]^^^Liar Liar, your pants on fire. Patience Jonathan was never caught with anything. This is Ribadu's rebuttal below. This matter has been lid to rest. sorry to burst your bubbles![/s]

https://www.nairaland.com/515027/never-investigated-patience

Here below is assets of Jonathan when he became the vice president. Remember, he had no shoes

In the assets declaration made public yesterday, it indicated that
the vice president submitted his assets declaration before Justice
Muktar Dodo of the Abuja high court on 30th May 2007, a day
after the oath of office and oath of allegiance was administered on
him.

[b]A break down of the assets of the vice president indicates that he
has four buildings located in Yenegoa, Abuja and his home town in
Ogbia, Bayelsa state.

The Vice president said he owns a five bedroom Duplex in
Gwarimpa 11, Abuja which was acquired in 2003 through loan and
is valued at N24,990,000 while another Seven Bedroom Duplex,
which he described as Village personal Home is located at Otuoke
in Ogbia Local government area of Bayelsa state. It is valued at the
cost of N18,000, 000 and was acquired through ‘savings and gifts
in Kind.

The last of the Vice president’s residential buildings are the Four
bedroom Duplex acquired in 2003 through ‘savings and gift in
Kind’ in the Kpansia area of Yenegoa. The value of the building, he
said is N15,000,000. The last Building is the extended Family
house in Yenegoa which he said is a four flat storey Building
acquired between 2003 and 2007 through savings. The value of
the property is put at N10,000,000.

Under vacant and undeveloped plots, the vice president stated as
follows: 1032.50 square meter of land located at Onopa Yenegoa
and valued at N3,098.00. Plot 2C, 374 Low density Area Yenegoa
allocated by the bayelsa state government and valued at
N150,000. 2760.00 square meter plot at cadastral Zone BO2,
Durumi, Abuja allocated by the federal Capital Development
Authority and valued at N5,578,540. One Parcel of farm Land at
Otuoke Ogbia acquired through inheritance and estimated at the
value of N50,000,000.

Plot Medium Density in Yenegoa allocated by the Federal Ministry
of Works and housing the value of which he said is N1550.00
Plot 29, Low density Area Plot in Yenegoa allocated by the
Bayelsa state government the value of which is put at N4,908.
While the last undeveloped plot owned by the vice president is plot
2246 Cadastral Zone A06, Abuja the value of which he put at N4,
800,000. It was allocated by the Federal Capital development
Authority, FCDA

The Vice president’s investment in stocks which is being managed
by City Code Investment Company is as follows.
S/No Name of Stock Number Of Shares Value As At 5/25/07

1 CADBURY PLC 8,666 N264,313
2 FLOUR MILLS PLC 8,466 N635,119.32
3 GUINESS NIG. PLC 6,395 N796,177.50
4 UNILEVER 18,750 N337,500
5 UNION BANK OF NIG. PLC 23,466 N727,446
6 FIDELITY BANK PLC 33,333 N296,663.70
7 UBA PLC 180,000 N6,838,200
8 ACCESS BANK PLC 84,656 N1,635,553.92
9 CADBURY PLC 2,500 N76,250
10 UNION BANK PLC 716,109 N22,199,379
11 FIRST BANK PLC 20,000 N808,000
12 FLOUR MILLS PLC 13,333 N1,000,241.66
13 NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC 10,000 N363,000
14 BANK PHB PLC 866,666 N24,959,980.80
15 OANDO 15,125 N1,134,375
TOTAL 2,007,465 N62,072,200

Other investments include 4nos passenger boats for hiring which
is valued at N5, 260,000. While the total cash in Nigerian banks
being personal saving of salaries/allowances and income from his
investments stands at N58, 984,123.
The vice president house holds utensils including generators, a
BMW car valued at N15, 800,000, which he said was a gift; air
conditioners, furniture, electronics and kitchen utensils is valued
at N41,800
[/b]

Abeg, explain how much dem dey pay lectures way Jonathan declared this as his assets? As per Patience Jonathan's case, we all know that Ribadu traded that well celebrated case for his freedom after being chased out by yar adua. Ribadu is a crook.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by omenka(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2013
Another failed diversionary attempt. That he took pictures beside an exotic car doesn't mean it belongs to him.

By the way, it has been discovered that the bulletproof cars your aunt said she bought weren't even delivered. Just papers claiming they were exist!!

Now she's looking at charges of fraud, forgery, and perjury!!
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by theoctopus: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2013
omenka: Another failed diversionary attempt. That he took pictures beside an exotic car doesn't mean it belongs to him.

By the way, it has been discovered that the bulletproof cars your aunt said she bought weren't even delivered. Just papers claiming they were exist!!

Now she's looking at charges of fraud, forgery, and perjury!!

Hahahahahaha! YOu are shameless. Keep bringing up the lies.

She never bought any car and never claimed she did. YOu are shameless. The NCAA bought cars, no

not the minister. How can she face perjury and forgery for something she didnt buy and was never a part of. You no get shame at all! grin grin grin

In your shamelessness, you support Dino Melaye, a known thief in the house of reps as your anti corruption champion! A dino that even boasts about his exotic cars on twitter. Why wont you defend him? Shameless ewu

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ok,fp things
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
@theoctopus,

There is nothing particularly alarming about this revelation, as it is common knowledge that activism attracts folks from all walks of life.

Commenting on the Nigerin Milleu, Abdul Mahmud offers one of the best taxonomies I have seen in a long time grin

On the ideological right, there were the likes of Olisa Agbakoba, Tunji Abayomi, Mike Ozekhome, Beko Kuti, Glory Kilanko, Tayo Oyetibo, Fred Agbaje, Ken Saro-Wiwa, Osa Director, Nsirimovu Anyakwee, Abdul Oroh, Shehu Sani, Patrick Utomi, Chidi Odinkalu, Odia Ofeimun, Felix Morka, Eka Williams, Clement Nwankwo, Ayo Obe, Nnimmo Bassey, Festus Keyamo and a host of others.

The ideological left paraded Alao Aka-Bashorun, Gani Fawehinmi, Festus Iyayi, Osagie Obayuwana, Ayesha Imam, Eskor Toyo, Edwin Madunagu, Bene Madunagu, Niyi Fasanmi, Toye Olorode, Dipo Fashina, Idowu Awopetu, Abubakar Momoh, Segun Osoba and the generation of leftist-activists who graduated from the students politics of the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS): Chris Mammah, Chris Abashi, Festus Okoye, Lanre Arogundade, Emma Ezeazu, Salihu Lukman, Bamidele Opeyemi, Abdul Mahmud, Segun Mayegun, Nasir Kura, Comfort Idika, Femi Falana, Labaran Maku, Chido Onumah, Seni Ajayi, Yomi Gidado, Otive Igbuzor, Abdul Hussein, Luke Aghanenu, Odion Akhaine, Ogaga Ifowodo, Bamidele Aturu, Chima Ubani, John Odah, Chom Bagu, Lanre Ehonwa, Chiemeke Onyeisi, Uche Onyeagucha, Jaye Gaskia, Innocent Chukwuma, Omano Edigheji, Omoyele Sowore, Kayode Ogundamisi, Gbenga Olawepo, Olaitan Oyerinde, Gbenga Komolafe, Adeola Soetan, Fola Odidi, Chijioke Uwasomba, Lade Adunbi, Juliet Southey-Cole, Biodun Aremu, Biodun Ogunade, Ene Obi, Sam Amadi, Teejay Yusuf, Auwal Rafsanjani and many others too numerous to name here.

The only addition I find necessary here are a couple of other discrete groups which would include the likes of Dino Melaye, El Rufai, Orji Kalu, Femi Fani-Kayode, Asari Dokubo, Shettima Yerima, Edwin Clark, scores of Nairalanders, and what have you cheesy
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by Trut(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
@ OP,

Please change the Title of the thread to Photos Of Dino Melaye Exotic Cars or Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars

@ Mods, abeg move this thread to front page.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by seanet01: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
theoctopus: These guys are making a mockery of the country. See someone who calls himself an anti corruption activist! What a shameless hypocrite!

We are really in trouble if our anti corruption advocates are people like El Rufai, Dino Melaye, Tinubu, Liar Mohammed, Tom Ikimi, Audu Ogbe and co. grin
What an Ediot you are
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by theoctopus: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
seanet01:
What an Ediot you are

Shame on you and your thieving masters. Hypocrites and crooks. Stealing the south west blind and claiming to be progrethieves! Ole!

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by donphilopus: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
Was he probed after buying the cars?? He got the cars in a clear way...

Yours' got hers in a dubious and controversial way
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by cjrane: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
theoctopus: Nigeria Behold Your Anti Corruption Fighters!

These guys are making a mockery of the country. See someone who calls himself an anti corruption activist! What a shameless hypocrite!

Since he is not Igbo, it does not make sense for the yoruba cabal to go after him. If not, how could he afford such opulent lifestyle from being a former Rep?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by theoctopus: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2013
donphilopus: Was he probed after buying the cars?? He got the cars in a clear way...

Yours' got hers in a dubious and controversial way

He got the cars in a clear way? Liar! Ole! Thieves like you will always support thieves! Ole!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by Brimmie(m): 12:51am On Oct 28, 2013
grin grin BUSTED!!!
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by Desric(m): 1:03am On Oct 28, 2013
I believe why Nigerians usually resort to this form of "not only me" or "accusing the accusers" Damage control method is because they want to use every possible means at their disposal to justify their actions/corrupt tendencies especially when every arrow seems to be pointing at them.
I said this before, this Stella Oduah woman and her image launders have practically accused everybody that they can think of as behind her travail. Now it is Dino's turn right? What's the essence of bringing all these pictures, or are you trying to say hey look, Dino also uses porsche cars or what? Can two wrongs make a right? Maybe you want to buy public sympathy by telling the masses that Otunba Dino Melaye himself is also not a saint, but you guys forgot that Dino is not at the moment a public servant and might decide to go after any public servant that he deems fit with his anti-corruption network. If you guys are not comfortable with Dino, or if the allegations levelled against you is true, then feel free to resign and either join Dino in his anti-corruption network or better still establish your own anti-corruption network. It will even do Nigerians more good than harm if you guys start exposing your dirty little secrets and all the rots that's been going on in the public sector one by one, therefore I enjoin you to make hays while the sun shine, Resign now, or exonerate yourself from the allegations or forever shut your mouth. looking forward to read your insider report of fraud allegations against anybody maybe Mr President and his wife, join Dino in this crusade against corruption because we need more whistle blowers. According to Dino," You can not successfully fight corruption if you have never being part of it".
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by theoctopus: 1:07am On Oct 28, 2013
^^^Stop defending a criminal my friend! Shameless people! How can this man up there be calling himself an anti corruption fighter. Isnt that ridiculous and repulsive? Doesnt it make you want to puke? Except you are a criminal too. The Oduah, you even mentioned has not been found guilty of any crime and you compare her to this crook up there! Very shameful

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by BabaEleko(m): 4:03am On Oct 28, 2013
This is not about Oduah vs. Dino Meleye, this is Nigerians vs. Corruption. Dino was an elected public officer, he is answerable to his constituency alone while Oduah is answerable to all old and young of this nation. So take this thread and shove it done the deepest platform in ur a55 and learn to stop attaching tribal sentiment to everything. That shhiitt makes u eastern people look like aasssshhoolleess.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by ChimaAdeoye: 4:09am On Oct 28, 2013
theoctopus: Nigeria Behold Your Anti Corruption Fighters!

Look at them!

See them o! These are the ilk of people like Femi Kayode that are fighting corruption in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shameless thieves !
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by theshadyexpress(m): 4:31am On Oct 28, 2013
criminals in anti corruption uniforms.
rubbish
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by biafranqueen: 4:50am On Oct 28, 2013
Why are we fighting each other all the leaders are thieves, they are just laughing at us fighting a battle they are not even involved in. When one of them gets to greedy and don't share they get exposed ALL OF OUR LEADERS are playing us none of them are corrupt free. We should really stop fooling ourselves. The Whitman brought us religion so we can say Father forgive us for I have sinned, chop more, wipe mouth, next week father forgive us I have sinned and here is 10 million tithe pray for me because I will never stop!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by boladez(m): 6:28am On Oct 28, 2013
In the words of Wole Soyinka...."Nigeria can be likened to a maiden being gang raped by its leaders and elites"

I cannot speak for Mr Melaye but if for arguments sake his wealth is ill gotten then the govt of the day has failed to live up to its expectations to investigate and prosecute him.

Very few people are fighting for the maiden many are fighting to get to the front of the queue waiting to take their turn.

Even if there is a revolution in Nigeria it will lead to anarchy because opposing interests are just too many.

The only way to progress is if we can go back to the regional structure peacefully.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Here below is assets of Jonathan when he became the vice president. Remember, he had no shoes

In the assets declaration made public yesterday, it indicated that
the vice president submitted his assets declaration before Justice
Muktar Dodo of the Abuja high court on 30th May 2007, a day
after the oath of office and oath of allegiance was administered on
him.

[b]A break down of the assets of the vice president indicates that he
has four buildings located in Yenegoa, Abuja and his home town in
Ogbia, Bayelsa state.

The Vice president said he owns a five bedroom Duplex in
Gwarimpa 11, Abuja which was acquired in 2003 through loan and
is valued at N24,990,000 while another Seven Bedroom Duplex,
which he described as Village personal Home is located at Otuoke
in Ogbia Local government area of Bayelsa state. It is valued at the
cost of N18,000, 000 and was acquired through ‘savings and gifts
in Kind.

The last of the Vice president’s residential buildings are the Four
bedroom Duplex acquired in 2003 through ‘savings and gift in
Kind’ in the Kpansia area of Yenegoa. The value of the building, he
said is N15,000,000. The last Building is the extended Family
house in Yenegoa which he said is a four flat storey Building
acquired between 2003 and 2007 through savings. The value of
the property is put at N10,000,000.

Under vacant and undeveloped plots, the vice president stated as
follows: 1032.50 square meter of land located at Onopa Yenegoa
and valued at N3,098.00. Plot 2C, 374 Low density Area Yenegoa
allocated by the bayelsa state government and valued at
N150,000. 2760.00 square meter plot at cadastral Zone BO2,
Durumi, Abuja allocated by the federal Capital Development
Authority and valued at N5,578,540. One Parcel of farm Land at
Otuoke Ogbia acquired through inheritance and estimated at the
value of N50,000,000.

Plot Medium Density in Yenegoa allocated by the Federal Ministry
of Works and housing the value of which he said is N1550.00
Plot 29, Low density Area Plot in Yenegoa allocated by the
Bayelsa state government the value of which is put at N4,908.
While the last undeveloped plot owned by the vice president is plot
2246 Cadastral Zone A06, Abuja the value of which he put at N4,
800,000. It was allocated by the Federal Capital development
Authority, FCDA

The Vice president’s investment in stocks which is being managed
by City Code Investment Company is as follows.
S/No Name of Stock Number Of Shares Value As At 5/25/07

1 CADBURY PLC 8,666 N264,313
2 FLOUR MILLS PLC 8,466 N635,119.32
3 GUINESS NIG. PLC 6,395 N796,177.50
4 UNILEVER 18,750 N337,500
5 UNION BANK OF NIG. PLC 23,466 N727,446
6 FIDELITY BANK PLC 33,333 N296,663.70
7 UBA PLC 180,000 N6,838,200
8 ACCESS BANK PLC 84,656 N1,635,553.92
9 CADBURY PLC 2,500 N76,250
10 UNION BANK PLC 716,109 N22,199,379
11 FIRST BANK PLC 20,000 N808,000
12 FLOUR MILLS PLC 13,333 N1,000,241.66
13 NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC 10,000 N363,000
14 BANK PHB PLC 866,666 N24,959,980.80
15 OANDO 15,125 N1,134,375
TOTAL 2,007,465 N62,072,200

Other investments include 4nos passenger boats for hiring which
is valued at N5, 260,000. While the total cash in Nigerian banks
being personal saving of salaries/allowances and income from his
investments stands at N58, 984,123.
The vice president house holds utensils including generators, a
BMW car valued at N15, 800,000, which he said was a gift; air
conditioners, furniture, electronics and kitchen utensils is valued
at N41,800
[/b]

Abeg, explain how much dem dey pay lectures way Jonathan declared this as his assets? As per Patience Jonathan's case, we all know that Ribadu traded that well celebrated case for his freedom after being chased out by yar adua. Ribadu is a crook.

And these are properties he declared when he still gave a damn...actually, when Yaradua forced him to give a damn
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by Icareless(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2013
biafranqueen: Why are we fighting each other all the leaders are thieves, they are just laughing at us fighting a battle they are not even involved in. When one of them gets to greedy and don't share they get exposed ALL OF OUR LEADERS are playing us none of them are corrupt free. We should really stop fooling ourselves. The Whitman brought us religion so we can say Father forgive us for I have sinned, chop more, wipe mouth, next week father forgive us I have sinned and here is 10 million tithe pray for me because I will never stop!

Don't mind them instead of every1 to cum 2geda nd fight dis corrupt pple with one voice nd unity dey are fighting eachoda.
Bunch of fools.
D only way forward 4 dis country is wen we start killin all dis corrupt pple(politicians, governors senators, legislators ETC) one by one den it will put fear in dem that we d citizens of The federal republic of nigeria are serious nd ready for change

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2013
The sort of brainless post we have come to expect from team gej. Ownership of expensive cars is not proof of corruption; and however much we all hate it, mr melaye earned an abnormally large income as a senator. This is the fleet of cars you will see in the house of any rep or senator.

You lot keep flapping desperately with incoherent stories and innuendo but no facts. Stella is either a thief or an incompetent ceremonial figurehead who has no idea what the agencies under her ministry are doing. Either way it is a grave indictment.

You want to play the silly card of everyone does it, give us real documented proof, not incoherent beer parlor gist.

Unless you can prove that those cars are actually dinos ( not that he is posing with them), that they were obtained via fraud or graft , you are just an emptyheaded noisemaker embarassing yourself
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by donphilopus: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
theoctopus:

He got the cars in a clear way? Liar! Ole! Thieves like you will always support thieves! Ole!
Clap for yourself!!!

When he bought the cars, did anybody protest??

Did he buy the cars with public fund??

Guy, try and reason well
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by KingGeorge1: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
My luv for this guy called Dino keep increasing by the day,I just like him so much, after having a little inside of who he's from his school mate in the university, i then realized that he's a smart ass fellow who knws what he want and how to get it by using jobless and ill-informed Nigerian youths to achieve those things like "His 2015 Senatorial campaign" and his so called human right campaign.
Am waiting to see patiently how he will intermarry both after winning election into the national assembly by 2015 to meet his old looting colleagues. I keep asking where his companies are located in Naija that he has so much money to live a life of luxury while from time to time he goes about organizing jobless and ill inform youths to actualize his goal..let him come out and declares his assets and also tell Nigerians about the bulletproof car he alleged he has?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
All this people from the west sef
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by IleIfe2(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
He is corrupt right? That's why he is no more a law maker. And i have never seen or heard anyone say because Garuba stole, allow Melaye steal.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by PapaBrowne(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Just one question:

What does the man do??

Does he own any companies that run businesses that give him the ability to live in that kind of opulence
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by UyiIredia(m): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Okay he is corrupt! But so is Stella; D
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye Expensive Cars by jamace(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2014
DINO MELAYE is as corrupt as any Nigerian politician. Vote him at your own peril.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Inaugurates Committee To Review Lawmakers’ Salaries / Aliyu Adekunle, Vanguard Editor Arrested By Police In Lagos / Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.