Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Missed Call Dangers! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missed Call Dangers! (2350 Views)

This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) / PHOTO: If You Never Did This Before Then You Missed Something Big / Warning To Girls: Dangers Of Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed Call Dangers! by tomaagy(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2008
I saw the trouble that a missed call from a loved one can cause today! the girl was almost crying when her guy called her to balst her about not picking his calls!
He called 28 times while shee was busy in class

I really don't understand the issue maybe I'd get other opinions
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by francessby(f): 2:22am On Jul 09, 2008
it's not a big issue cos it happens all the time in any relationship but her boyfriend lack trust
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by jaquan(m): 2:29am On Jul 09, 2008
he is an insecure Arrow.
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by iice(f): 4:08am On Jul 09, 2008
rofl.
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by ikamefa(f): 5:00am On Jul 09, 2008
jaquan:

he is an insecure Arrow.

hahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

na wah for love on the phone and internet oh

makaginni? cheesy

she should kick him to the kerb jaree!

28 times? shocked ngba ti ko soonu?
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by ladybam(f): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2008
@ post

28 missed calls

hmmmmmm,
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by DualCore1: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2008
28 missed callz simply mean the caller is crazy. i really get pissed when someone calls a number for 3 times, no response and the person still keeps calling. whts the harm in sending a "call me up wen u get this" text. the kolo boy just drained the poor girl's battery and still dey halla am on top. tsheeew.
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by spikedcylinder: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2008
Ahhhhh! Wetin do the boy now? E no get job? Calling a person 28 times. . . i will rake o! Ahn Ahn. If i didnt pick up the phone the first 5 times, why would you think i would pick up the next 23 times?
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by ima1(f): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
he is jobless, 28 calls lol he for just make am 30. he is insecure and thinks his babe might be with someone else, for a guy to call 28 times he must be really controlling or really insecure.
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by kokoye(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2008
Let's think outside of the box here:

She could have send him a text msg that she was in class.

Maybe the guy was in a terrible situation at that point and really needed her help - I'm sure this has happened to everyone b4.
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by ima1(f): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2008
kokoye:

Let's think outside of the box here:

She could have send him a text msg that she was in class.

Maybe the guy was in a terrible situation at that point and really needed her help - I'm sure this has happened to everyone before.

ya but you don't end up calling 28 times, after the first 5-10 missed calls you should have known the person is busy and find another solution to you issue. why did he not text her.
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by joespasm: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
Interesting i'll love to know more about this software of yours, I also have laptops for sale.DELL,TOSHIBA,IBM,HP,and all other types, For cheap prices, If you are interested you can call these numbers, 08029333959,08036415991, Or email joespasm007@yahoo.com.

Ciao
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by nana(f): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2008
joespasm:

Interesting i'll love to know more about this software of yours, I also have laptops for sale.DELL,TOSHIBA,IBM,HP,and all other types, For cheap prices, If you are interested you can call these numbers, 08029333959,08036415991, Or email joespasm007@yahoo.com.

Ciao
U blind?
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by TheSly: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2008
joespasm:

Ciao
[center] l
l
l
l
V
[/center]
nana:

You blind?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by chamotex(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2008
joespasm:

Ciao

BUGGER OFF!!!!!

ALL U 419'S NO DEY GIVE UP

NAFF OFF TO BUSINESS SECTION OR JOB SECTION MY FRIEND!!!
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by nana(f): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2008
The Sly:

[center] l
l
l
l
V
[/center]
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
lol
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by smooooooth: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
dont blame the guy, girls 2nd best friend is her fone, they are always with it, and love to get calls, and they only thing that can keep them from picking calls is when they're truely really overly busy, or they've been cut out of this world by a hot sweet F**k. so its just normal after 28missed calls for your mind to run.(though the guy lack trusr sha)

@iice------------you're always rofl, your cloth go don durty finis, i pity your washing machine.
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by Godalone(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2008
How can you call a person 28 times without answer and you are not tired?
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by Moyola(f): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2008
28!!! d guy self jobless
he shuld hv txt'd n vice versa

n as 4 d gurl, y shuld she cry? did he beat her?
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by coolier(f): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2008
Moyola:

y shuld she cry? did he beat her?

I wonder o!
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by sistawoman: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
He is fucking crazy. I would have screamed at him for calling me 28 times. If he was dead or dying there is no fucking reason in this world to dail my number that many times. My husband would not even ring my phone that many times.

Once i feel asleep early and he called the cell, no answer, he called the house, no answer he called the cell again and left a message. When i got up i called him back. he would never ring my phone like that. Again Dude is CRAZY!!!!!
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by badoski101(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
still dnt biliv she was in class, if at all she was in class at wat time(evening class?), haba!!! we went thru school as well now.abeg guys wise up O!!!dnt let 1 girl start dulling you!!!cldnt she have excused herself.or she she was pressed or needed to change her soaked p*d,wldnt she have excused her self, liar!!!
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by smooooooth: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2008
badoski101:

still dnt biliv she was in class, if at all she was in class at what time(evening class?), haba!!! we went through school as well now.abeg guys wise up O!!!dnt let 1 girl start dulling you!!!cldnt she have excused herself.or she she was pressed or needed to change her soaked p*d,wldnt she have excused her self, liar!!!

probably the poster was the only one in the room lipsrsealed [s]class with her
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by Moyola(f): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2008
smooooooth:

probably the poster was the only one in the room lipsrsealed [s]class with her

whtchu tryin 2 say?
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
the guy really must be insecure, 28 times? he has time to waste

why on earth was the girl crying
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by Moyola(f): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
ibkaye:

the guy really must be insecure, 28 times? he has time to waste

why on earth was the girl crying

Me 2, i wonda,,,,,,,,,Perhapz d guy waz showin her pepper!! who knwz.
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2008
Moyola:

Me 2, i wonda,,,,,,,,,Perhapz d guy waz showin her pepper!! who knwz.

lol pepper indeed, besides, the poster stated that she was busy in class
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by smooooooth: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
Moyola:

whtchu tryin 2 say?
whtchu thinking tongue
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by A40(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2008
I can only call someone that many times if he or she is owing me MONEY !!
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by sistawoman: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
A-40:

Even if they owe me money i cant call that many times.
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2008
A-40:

pahahahaha, true story o cheesy
Re: Missed Call Dangers! by Uby40(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2008
i dont see any reason why the dude made a mountain out of a mole hill. for the fact that she said she was having her lectures, he shud just learn to believe her, and stop putting pressure on the poor girl.  some times we guys tend to over react to issues. he only left 28missed kals on her cell, to prove the extent of his anger and suspicion, which seems childish to me. no one is an angel, he may do worse stuffs some other day. these are some of the things that make relationships boring.when pple get suspicious and over react for some ill-unbelieveable reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Gf But She's Older, What Shld I Do Now? / Dating Indian Men : Old Topic Want New Thoughts / Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.