Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Muslims Surely Are Retarded - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Surely Are Retarded (406 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon August 3rd 2015)- RETARDED PROGRESS / Religion Is For Retarded Subhumans. Name Your Most Hated Religion Here. / Are Catholic Church Members Retarded By Not Realizing Idol Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Surely Are Retarded by basilico: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
I have not been provided with details as to why i was banned @islam section. I saw a post that claims queen of sheba met allah prophet by name suleiman and converted to islam. How long shall we allow muslims to spread their lies. Suleiman was not a prophet. He is King solomon for gawds sake Not a prophet. Muhammad converted Jewish kings like David and solomon to allah's prophets. Disgusting. The message of islam from that prophet is the worst catastrophe to ever afflict mankind. Hundreds of millions dead and the toll keeps rising everyday 1400 years later.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For All Men / A Widow's Trust In God And Its Result / Experimental Christianity: By His Wounds We Were Healed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.