Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Is The Best Registry Cleaner and spyware remover? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Best Registry Cleaner and spyware remover? (1193 Views)

Spyware/adware Attack / How To Get Trojans, Spyware, And Network Worms Off My System / Help: I Need Anti Spyware Programme! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Registry Cleaner and spyware remover? by diddy4(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2006
ok, my pc is running slow and i have used all spyware and anti virus software to scan it but nothing has changed. i think the problem is from the registry but i don't know d best registry cleaner to use. i did appreciate it if y'all can help me out here cuzz my laptop is seriously pissing me off. angry angry angry

i got some spywares hooked somewhere in my computer. i usally scan my computer every now and then with ad-aware free software but each time i scan it tells me i have spywares, it removes it den after the clean up, i scan almost immediately to make sure i aint got any other spyware but the thing keeps telling me i have spywares and keeps removing them but it is still there.

i just want to know if there is any other better spyware removal software out there than the ad-aware.
Re: What Is The Best Registry Cleaner and spyware remover? by Jalal(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2006
Try this one out!!!
BPS Spyware/Adware Remover

Spyware Remover is a multi Adware, SpyWare, Trackware, Thiefware & Big Brotherware removal utility with multi-language support. It scans your Memory (for active memory ad components, which are not stored on your hard drive and last only as long as the computer is powered up), Registry and Drives for known SpyWare parasites and scum-ware components and lets you remove them safely even ad component DLLs.

This tool is great if you value bandwidth, memory, & privacy, it hunts down those SpyWare programs hogging resources and causing conflictions on your computer. Also features SpyWatch --A real-time SpyWare monitor watching your memory and registry for SpyWare that tries to install or change your system. Also removes spyware from Kazza, audiogalaxy, grokster, Limewire, Imesh, Gnutella, and more.
Re: What Is The Best Registry Cleaner and spyware remover? by diddy4(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2006
please where can i get it. is it free?
Re: What Is The Best Registry Cleaner and spyware remover? by Jalal(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2006
There are some trial versions that are free but dont have the full services and last only for a while, get d full version!!

(1) (Reply)

Internet Connection Fastness And Cost / Fast Internet, Abuja / How Will Unlock Etisalat Modems Zyte Mf631

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.