Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Which Website Are You So Addicted To? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Website Are You So Addicted To? (2240 Views)

I Am So Addicted To Nairaland / Which Website Is The Best And Worst You Ever Come Across / Why Am I So Addicted To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Dannylux: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2013
Nairaland, twitter, Facebook.. is whatsapp a website too? undecided
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by bonio: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Mr. and Mrs. 190 ooooo.
e be like girls dey get crushhh on this guy o.
and the guy most addicted website na www.bluefilms.com
jeezzz!

please how do I reach the owner of www.campuspeeps.com
who has his number, I need to give his programmer some credits. wink
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by deenAyetu(f): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
www.campusPeeps.com is the best.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by deenAyetu(f): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
bonio: Mr. and Mrs. 190 ooooo.
jeezzz!

Give me the credits here I will send it to him/her. tongue grin
Even me need em o, in case you get to him, tell him I would need his services on one of my old website too.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by deenAyetu(f): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
jeezzz!
leave all those '190' alone, its ovious he has no work outside nairaland.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Okaka27(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
xvide0s.com grin
the best
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by 190: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2013
deenAyetu:
leave all those '190' alone, its ovious he has no work outside nairaland.

angry
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2013
deenAyetu: www.campusPeeps.com
thinking of joining this forum if tis a general forum. Few months 4rm nw, they can make me a moderator. Not this Nairaland Moderator that bans one till 2015 just cox i commented and in the second sentence posted a link. Did it thrice. On his thread, nt even in the section he moderates. Hmm Nairal.... ur fate is at stake.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by moscotech: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Bossforeva: thinking of joining this forum if tis a general forum. Few months 4rm nw, they can make me a moderator. Not this Nairaland Moderator that bans one till 2015 just cox i commented and in the second sentence posted a link. Did it thrice. On his thread, nt even in the section he moderates. Hmm Nairal.... ur fate is at stake.
what are you still waiting.

Let go and make it a home nau. What is ur username on campuspeeps, its a general forum.

If u want to b a moderator you just ve to create 5 topics and 75 comments. Me don port since
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by promisechild(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2013
Nairaland is the king but campuspeeps is the prince
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Megaekevisky: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
i love www.campuspeeps.com so much, but nairaland.com come na baba
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Megaekevisky: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
jeezzz!

is u wanna reach him, add him on facebook =emmanuel cosmos ogiri
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Science4me(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
I am the programmer of Campuspeeps my name is Science4me
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Michael14049(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2013
;D1 is the best, the one and only Nairaland kiss science ever i discover nairaland 2go, facebook is out of my mined. That is why i said NAIRA LAND is the be......st
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by AbuMikey(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2013
Michael14049: ;D1 is the best, the one and only Nairaland kiss science ever i discover nairaland 2go, facebook is out of my mined. That is why i said NAIRA LAND is the be......st

Guy, strangle Your English teacher!!! angry

Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by onyengbu: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Science4me: I am the programmer of Campuspeeps my name is Science4me
Ole! dont let me open your nyash for here. Anuofia!
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by deenAyetu(f): 5:52am On Nov 28, 2013
hahaha science4me where you dey, sha you say na you write [url]campuspeeps.com[/url],

abeg make una tell the owner say me don write review for him site for rem o, make he come pay me. see for here https://www.nairaland.com/1534294/perfect-review-campuspeeps#19842063
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by bonio: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2013
am now in love with campuspeeps mehn
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Manazz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
I mostly spend my time on thewrestlinggame.com. Then Nairaland and Yahoonews i guess.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by youngPRO(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Was this thread opened to promote campuspeeps? Just asking.

1] Facebook.com
2]
3] google.com
4] Twitter.com
5] Nairaland.com
6] Yahoomail.com
7] Youtube.com
8] Getjar.com
9] Sefan.ru [strictly for Games]
10]
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by promisechild(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
I just dey walk pass ni oo
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by deenAyetu(f): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2014
promisechild: I just dey walk pass ni oo
how far man
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by deenAyetu(f): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2014
youngPRO: Was this thread opened to promote campuspeeps? Just asking.

1] Facebook.com
2]
3] google.com
4] Twitter.com
5] Nairaland.com
6] Yahoomail.com
7] Youtube.com
8] Getjar.com
9] Sefan.ru [strictly for Games]
10]

e be like say everybody just the like campuspeeps now o.

D Most sweetest part of the website is the feature which allows users to choose thieir own choice of theme. you choose how you want to see the website- colors, e.t.c
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
[img] Camp-Nou.jpg&w=220&h=250&zc=1&q=90.jpg [/img]
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by osile2012: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2014
[size=35pt]I LOVE THE SITE ON MY SIGNATURE, GO THERE AND HAVE FUN RATING [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Try This Simple Math. 99% failed it / What do you think / Biography Of Newly Elect PDP Youth Leader Mohammed Kadede Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.