Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 AM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (58935 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:15am On Jul 14, 2014
Kericoo: . Hello bro , are you on whatsapp let's discourse more, I will also like to get some samples from you..

Sample not available thanks grin
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:18am On Jul 14, 2014
Guys make una go una state,source for wristband supply contract.bring gam make i do the supply we both share the profit simpl grin grin
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2014
let handle your political party campaign wristbands, let partner together and share the profit.

get the contract while we do the supply..

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Kericoo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
dav8id: Guys make una go una state,source for wristband supply contract.bring gam make i do the supply we both share the profit simpl grin grin
guy u are Wicked,... U dnt want sum1 to be a Boss on His own, must the person depend on u?

8 Likes

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2014
Kericoo: guy u are Wicked,... U dnt want sum1 to be a Boss on His own, must the person depend on u?

Guy no b sooo nah grin grin
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Awho(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2014
davo i've been trying to place an oder for the supply 300 pieces of customised wrist band but no supplier seems to be repling my mails since yesterday don't know why?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
Awho: davo i've been trying to place an oder for the supply 300 pieces of customised wrist band but no supplier seems to be repling my mails since yesterday don't know why?

save yourself the stress let me supply you .I'm also a reliable supply grin
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Iggyok(m): 2:37am On Jul 17, 2014
How much are you supplying
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by solbash11(m): 2:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Iggyok: How much are you supplying
good question.... op kindly provide response to that.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by smallvilletolu(m): 5:09am On Jul 17, 2014
Kericoo: guy u are Wicked,... U dnt want sum1 to be a Boss on His own, must the person depend on u?
dis is nt wickedness its busines for u.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2014
Iggyok: How much are you supplying

price depends on you design type and test word and quality needed.

show me your design type and I will give you the price.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Awho(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
dave i just complited my transaction with my supplier but she charged me as much as $38 for mold and am now looking forward to shiping but i don't know which shiping company that will be cheaper and faster at least within 4-7 days, and another issue am having is that am based in Obudu in cross river state so can i get this deal seald. thanks and weating patiently for your reply
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Jonatha: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
do you want a quality real human traffic of about 10,000 unique visitors with 1500 backlinks for just N3000. send mail to kecidoo@gmail.com if interested.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Awho: dave i just complited my transaction with my supplier but she charged me as much as $38 for mold and am now looking forward to shiping but i don't know which shiping company that will be cheaper and faster at least within 4-7 days, and another issue am having is that am based in Obudu in cross river state so can i get this deal seald. thanks and weating patiently for your reply

for shipping issue check here https://www.nairaland.com/1556530/good-newly-found-shipping-agent

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by solbash11(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2014
Awho: dave i just complited my transaction with my supplier but she charged me as much as $38 for mold and am now looking forward to shiping but i don't know which shiping company that will be cheaper and faster at least within 4-7 days, and another issue am having is that am based in Obudu in cross river state so can i get this deal seald. thanks and weating patiently for your reply

Yes, try us out at Prime-link Global Comms.
We can procure and ship the items for you and have it
delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.

Kindly call/ send us an email (kindly check the
signature below ) we'll get back to you.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2014
SHARON PLS CHECK UR EMAIL. I send u mail since 6am today. I lost my phone and all whatsapp contact.
So reply my mail with your number ..
The supplier is also waiting for you.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
@all i have no more sample of political Customized wristband to share or to give out any more.
Whoever really sure of getting wristband supply deal should invest in importing the samples directly from the suppliers.

Tips. Never submit your letter of offer to the aspirant directly but submit to campaign cordinators or organization.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by donchukey: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2014
I want to buy wristwatch from a company in china, and I insisted on paying. Through escrow and they offered to make an order for me. Is that how it is done? I am buying from alibaba
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
donchukey: I want to buy wristwatch from a company in china, and I insisted on paying. Through escrow and they offered to make an order for me. Is that how it is done? I am buying from alibaba
Nope supplier cant order for but can start order while you confirm the order then make the payment
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by olisadon: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2014
How do u intend to submit your offer letter to campaign cordinators or organisations when they dont exist becuse primaries have not been held
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by skyro(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2014
Click to Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
olisadon: How do u intend to submit your offer letter to campaign cordinators or organisations when they dont exist becuse primaries have not been held
I hear u grin wait let me kom and tell u how grin.

Guys are already making big cash out there and u are here asking dis question ahh.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by olisadon: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Please dav,if you have another way of doing it i will be glad if you share cos i have access to quite a number of then and they all say same thing,which is that every spending kick starts immediately they secure party ticket in the primaries
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
olisadon: Please dav,if you have another way of doing it i will be glad if you share cos i have access to quite a number of then and they all say same thing,which is that every spending kick starts immediately they secure party ticket in the primaries
If you check above you will see the one i do for our state governor Ta'al 2015 and that of goodluck see the picture above.
Now tell me , did goodluck already get the ticket? Or our state gov did he yet get the ticket? Bro use your brain thats all in this business.

Standup and sake the solution, if is to pay someone to do it for you then do it.

Early this year, i bought and dash out 2 android tablet to some campaign coordinator both in abuja and lafia. You can ask mayoral cuz i bought the tab from.
Now if not bcuz of d impeachmen stuff on our gov i would being working on supplying 20k pcs of wristband. I just returned from lafia today over the issue and i most tell you i got new deal from pdp to supply 10k pcs for labaran maku the present minister of info.

So do your research well.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Pianomaster: 2:03am On Jul 29, 2014
Start your journey to real Financial freedom, No knowledge required, Promote your link and Earn money
Go here www.refer4naira.com/index.php?ref=HappyHeart
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ewenla202: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
For Your Amazing Letter of Offer/Design& Printing of Customised Wristbands Proposal To Win You Large Customised Wristbands' Contract, AND Sample Designs To Get Contract With Ease....... Check My Profile !
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by prudentheart(f): 12:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Dav! Keep the Spirit Up & Live bro, love your Ways.
The Lord's our Strength All, this biz depends on the *Effective Brain Work* Nothing Less.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2014
prudentheart: Dav! Keep the Spirit Up & Live bro, love your Ways.
The Lord's our Strength All, this biz depends on the *Effective Brain Work* Nothing Less.
DAZZALL , TANX MAN
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dasanchez1(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2014
@op Happy new month 2 u all.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by omoadamo2010(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
@davi8id,pls how can I add suppliers/sellers on trade manager,skype,wechat and the likes...Thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by CosmicJames(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2014
dav8id: let handle your political party campaign wristbands, let partner together and share the profit.

get the contract while we do the supply..

You said you need info on the kind of WBs we want to name your price? Ok. How much will you supply this same PDP/APC WBs. 100pcs, 200pcs, 300pcs?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by onyfrank: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2014
@Dav8id. How much do u sell a good customized wristband? It wl b for a politician. Mail me, frank.onyebuchi@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

A Prototype Of The N5000 Note (pic) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / Dangote Refinery: The Making Of Africa's Biggest Private Refinery - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.