Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59011 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by boogelus: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello, i really love dis thread. Keep up d good work. Am a newbie and i wld like to get a list of legit sites where i can start my import biz. Thanx
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by osram(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2014
dav8id:
CHRISTMAS FAST CASH...

(1).. Customized Silicone wrist hand-band
(2).. Customized silicone soft rubber wrist watch( Japan movement) 
(3).. Christmas decorating lighting..

Customized wrist handband is the best item that can make you quick cash before Xmas and after Xmas, this item is also a newbies friendly as no any know how that involve before order this item, what you see on you supplier store is what you will get exactly. The only thing is maybe the paint use In printing your logo maybe fake but to avoid that, just choose the stand along logo design as this design require no any addition color, that's all.
Why this line of item interest me is, customized wrist handband  sell on he's own, yes, you don't need to make any marketing apart of announcement. You can get a best deal at N17 per pcs and resell at N100 per pcs.minimum order is 500pcs, with less than 9k you can order 500pc, so calculate it and keep the answer to yourself.
Who know redeemed church of God? This church are almost everywhere in Nigeria , it's hardly you see any redeemed church member without seen him or her wearing a handband that customized with redeemed logo . I make money selling this item to them including customized wrist watch with there GO picture in face of the watch.

How to make money importing customized wrist handband..

Have a tergeted church that have at lease 500 members and branches, visit the church, when entering, try and observe car belonging to the church members tha are parked within the church and if any of the cars has the church sticker placed on it, not only cars but even motorcycle or members bible. Some place their church sticker on their bible, front of their house door or motorcycle. Most of this stickers duo carry something like egECWA family,I am a redeemer, I love winner chapel etc
If you figure such a thing, then you have a market there, if not , guy quickly forget the target.
Most church members are really proud of their churching and they are ready to do anything that will make their identity reveal on a go.so most at time they think the best to do that is to wear something unique that will tell where the worship and most at time the will prefer wearing something simple eg wrist-hand band or  wrist watch customized in their church name or church logo.

Point to note.
The church owner is out for business so put it in your mind that you are not just coming to the church and make your ego and go but you most put in mind that the church owner will also want to make some commission from you selling to the church,that's if you really want to succeed in this business but if it's your own church eg you are a member of such church, that will be easy at lease dash some pcs to the pastor family and some selected elders in the church and the rest na profit
Always show sample to the pastor of the church before importing it, this sample can be any church customized handband, you can buy it and show it to the pastor and tell him that's how he's church own go be, some time some pastors or church owner will need some thing more unique. In that case you Jot down any amendment and send it to your supplier .

Your second targets customers are your friends and family.

I don't know if this happen at your area, when you attend a weeding at end of the weeding the couple use to give out gift just to say thank you for attending their weeding, things like handkerchief , key harder ,rubber Bucket  etc. Surely if you contact them and make them to agree with you that customized handband will another best Gift to share to attendee of their weeding , they will surely accept the idea and you are int business. Next time when someone is about to weed will look for you. That's why I said this line of item sell on he's own, you don't need marketing but announcement .note everyone want he's weeding to be the talk of the town, surely sharing customized wrist watch and Han band will make the weeding talk of the town.

Others targeted customers are politician eg senators representative members both state and federal, local gov't chairmen , wealthy people in your community. This group of people due spent a lot sharing Xmas gift eg cars,generators, motorcycle,cloths, etc contact them an suggest a customized watch and handband for them, let them know that their picture will be in the watch face and their name and Xmas message will printed in the handband, surely you most have a deal .
Whenever I mentioned politician people keep thinking that it's not easy to get into inch with senator or politician, my friend it's easier that eating food. Afar as what you are suggests to them will make their names go viral. Lat yor esta represent my state ,Not only himou too can do it.
Pls house i need a customised hand band from china,bt pls i dnt knw how to go abt doing it....pls i dnt mind if sum1 in d house can help me do it so i can pay d person.... pls help o
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by EvangTimothy(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2014
WE PRODUCE CUSTOMISED WRISTBAND FOR ELECTION, CHURCHES, INDIVIDUALS, ORGANISATION ETC CALL TIMOTHY CHUKWUMA :0 9035711109
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dasanchez1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
osram:
Pls house i need a customised hand band from china,bt pls i dnt knw how to go abt doing it....pls i dnt mind if sum1 in d house can help me do it so i can pay d person.... pls help o
dav8id and mayorall can do it for you. oga dav8id delivered my own wristband on target .

tested and trusted. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy grin wink cool
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by osram(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
dasanchez1:
dav8id and mayorall can do it for you. oga dav8id delivered my own wristband on target .

tested and trusted. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy grin wink cool
hw much did dav8id charge u per piece....mayorall z charging 120per piece
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dasanchez1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
osram:
N70 per piece. bro.he produces 500 pieces at the rate of 35000 naira.

you can contact him
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
osram:

Please don't stain my name. nairaland is very sensitive. I showed big size and small size with different prices on my site.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
dasanchez1:

Thank you my friend. But oga David is the boss in the house sir.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by osram(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
mayorall:

Please don't stain my name. nairaland is very sensitive. I showed big size and small size with different prices on my site.
plz m sori how much z d price of d small one?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dasanchez1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
mayorall:

Thank you my friend. But oga David is the boss in the house sir.
lol.
I understand. thank you too.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dasanchez1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
osram:
plz m sori how much z d price of d small one?
edit your quote and remove his name bro.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by afoobiggy700(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
dasanchez1:
N70 per piece. bro.he produces 500 pieces at the rate of 35000 naira.

you can contact him
plus shipping to lagos?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dasanchez1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
afoobiggy700:
plus shipping to lagos?
contact him for more information and details.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by tutucious(f): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
wristband are of different sizes... if u re charged 70 naira is because of the size u made and if u were told 120 is also because of d size u choosed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by emeka94(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please is 0.095 a good price for 202*12*2mm silicon wrist band?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by emeka94(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
tutucious:
wristband are of different sizes... if u re charged 70 naira is because of the size u made and if u were told 120 is also because of d size u choosed.

Please is 0.095 a good price for
202*12*2mm silicon wrist band? Mould price is $50
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by tutucious(f): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
emeka94:

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by tutucious(f): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
emeka94:

Prices re okay. PM me... I will guide you. It seems you re new to wristband making. (I'm not asking for money oh) just helping like my mentor davi8d

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by emeka94(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
tutucious:

Prices re okay. PM me... I will guide you. It seems you re new to wristband making. (I'm not asking for money oh) just helping like my mentor davi8d

Thanks a lot. I just PMed u.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by aity2011(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls how can I order for male wallet I.e d 1000naira wallet guyz uses on alibaba.com
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by afoobiggy700(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
tutucious:

mz tutu please kindly add me on whatzapp with d numba on my signature want to ask sum tin from u
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Donrichman: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
Greatest thanks

HandBand Enroute. Nigeria from China.

I love China. I am proudly Chinese......
Abeg can u giv me link of d company dat customized dis leather bracelet 4u? I need it urgently. Thank u
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Emma8043(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
osram:
CONTACT ME ON..... EMMANUELANYANETU@YAHOO.COM
PHONE NUMBER.... +8615002001401
AM IN CHINA
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Emma8043(m): 3:41am On Nov 19, 2014
FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN IMPORTING ANY THING FROM CHINA LIKE GAGET FEMALE AND MALE SHOES BABY WEARS AND MANY MORE AND ALSO AM INTO LOGISTIC AND CARGO INCASE YOU WANT TO SEND TO ANY PART OF NIGERIA AT A VERY LOW RATE AND MY SERVICE IS AS FIRST AS LIGHT JUST TWO DAY AND AND YOU GET YOUR PRODUCT YOU CAN REACH ME ON TEL:+8615002001401
EMAIL:EMMANUELANYANETU@YAHOO.COM
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by eribagodwingud: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pls i have been browzing on whole sale items on alibaba but i dont know the process of negotiating terms with them. Ur info will be appreciated pls
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
last batch of 30,000pcs of political wristband and deliver in 20 days grin

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello Friends its me again....

First i would like to appreciate those that patronage us and keep coming to us for more production of cistomized wristband and lapel pin, we really appreciate you alll....

some time ago i did called on whoever want to make money with customized wristband most expecially during this political campaign should contact us and we stract the deal together...its simple , you source for political campaign wristband contract or church customized wristband or lapel pin, while we handle the production for you at a very cheaper price and you enjoy the profit .....

Now i uderstand that many of you find it difficult to secure the contarct due to sample isssue...many of you spend #20,000 and above just to get a sample to present to your targeted client before the contract issue to...thats is right cause even me myself due face with sample chanllenges ....

NOW I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THAT...MEANING NO NEED TO SPEND MUCH ON SAMPLE TO SHOW YOUR TARGETED CLEINT AGAIN...

as some who is into wristband making and lapel i know exactly what you the newbies or those who want to tap from wristband making profit face ...

ISSUE OF SAMPLE,

ISSUE OF PROPOSAL LETTER,

WHO TO CONTACT OR SUBMIT THE PROPOSAL TO.

ISSUE OF HOW TO PRESEN YOUR SEFL TO YOUR TARGETED CLIEN...

ALl the above has been addressed by me...

HOW ONE CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS SOLUTION?..

its simple...

We have an updated proposal letter ready for you...Note, our new proposal letter did not only cycle on political wristband alone but cycle on newly discover political campaign strategies that every political office aspirant will like to adopt ..its a details proposal letter of upto 4 pages with newly discover strategies for political campaing...

secondly....our proposal letter comes with 5pcs sample of one design and defferent design picture attached in the proposal letter forr political campaign customized wristband...thats meant no need to run around loking for sample to present to your targeted client or spending #20,000 and above for wristband sample...

Thirdly ...the proposal letter contained Goodluck Johnathan campaign condinators contacts for every state and local government..Note each individual is entitle to only one state...ie if we give Mr A phone contacts of those condinators of benue state ..we wont give anyone the contaact again...its just an example...and also note that giving you their contct does not mean that you will have the contraact Nope but we will tel you some tips to apply that might guarant you a deal...pls take note of this line...

SO HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER....

1).. either you present yourself to your targeted client as the maker of the wristband , you get the deal , you contracted to us and we handle the production and deliver to you at a very cheaper rate..

2)... you may present yourself as our representative to your targeted client and allow the client you contacta us directly, we apply our tips and get the deal, we handle the production and we share the profit 50/50 with you...

HOW TO GET OUR PROPOSAL LETTER WITH ALL THE BENEFIT ABOVE...

Our proposal letter is NOT FOR FREE.. our proposal letter with all the newly discovery and the 5pcs sample cost #4500 this including post office epress fee as we are sending the 5pcs wristband by post office...

NOTE : if you finally get the contract and the order is upto 1000pcs and above and you contracted it to us, then we will refund you #3500 back to you ...

but if you acted as our representative that will attract you 50/50 profit share , then we will not refund you any kobo ...pls take note of this...

we send proposal letter by email and its take upto 12 hours cause we need to make some ammendment before forward to you emaill.....

Dollar is not smilling at Naira anymore so know how to charge your client...

Remember we make the best wristband ....our details is on our signature...

dav8id
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by estilo(f): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
dav8id:
Hello Friends its me again....

First i would like to appreciate those that patronage us and keep coming to us for more production of cistomized wristband and lapel pin, we really appreciate you alll....

some time ago i did called on whoever want to make money with customized wristband most expecially during this political campaign should contact us and we stract the deal together...its simple , you source for political campaign wristband contract or church customized wristband or lapel pin, while we handle the production for you at a very cheaper price and you enjoy the profit .....

Now i uderstand that many of you find it difficult to secure the contarct due to sample isssue...many of you spend #20,000 and above just to get a sample to present to your targeted client before the contract issue to...thats is right cause even me myself due face with sample chanllenges ....

NOW I HAVE A SOLUTION TO THAT...MEANING NO NEED TO SPEND MUCH ON SAMPLE TO SHOW YOUR TARGETED CLEINT AGAIN...

as some who is into wristband making and lapel i know exactly what you the newbies or those who want to tap from wristband making profit face ...

ISSUE OF SAMPLE,

ISSUE OF PROPOSAL LETTER,

WHO TO CONTACT OR SUBMIT THE PROPOSAL TO.

ISSUE OF HOW TO PRESEN YOUR SEFL TO YOUR TARGETED CLIEN...

ALl the above has been addressed by me...

HOW ONE CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS SOLUTION?..

its simple...

We have an updated proposal letter ready for you...Note, our new proposal letter did not only cycle on political wristband alone but cycle on newly discover political campaign strategies that every political office aspirant will like to adopt ..its a details proposal letter of upto 4 pages with newly discover strategies for political campaing...

secondly....our proposal letter comes with 5pcs sample of one design and defferent design picture attached in the proposal letter forr political campaign customized wristband...thats meant no need to run around loking for sample to present to your targeted client or spending #20,000 and above for wristband sample...

Thirdly ...the proposal letter contained Goodluck Johnathan campaign condinators contacts for every state and local government..Note each individual is entitle to only one state...ie if we give Mr A phone contacts of those condinators of benue state ..we wont give anyone the contaact again...its just an example...and also note that giving you their contct does not mean that you will have the contraact Nope but we will tel you some tips to apply that might guarant you a deal...pls take note of this line...

SO HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER....

1).. either you present yourself to your targeted client as the maker of the wristband , you get the deal , you contracted to us and we handle the production and deliver to you at a very cheaper rate..

2)... you may present yourself as our representative to your targeted client and allow the client you contacta us directly, we apply our tips and get the deal, we handle the production and we share the profit 50/50 with you...

HOW TO GET OUR PROPOSAL LETTER WITH ALL THE BENEFIT ABOVE...

Our proposal letter is NOT FOR FREE.. our proposal letter with all the newly discovery and the 5pcs sample cost #4500 this including post office epress fee as we are sending the 5pcs wristband by post office...

NOTE : if you finally get the contract and the order is upto 1000pcs and above and you contracted it to us, then we will refund you #3500 back to you ...

but if you acted as our representative that will attract you 50/50 profit share , then we will not refund you any kobo ...pls take note of this...

we send proposal letter by email and its take upto 12 hours cause we need to make some ammendment before forward to you emaill.....

Dollar is not smilling at Naira anymore so know how to charge your client...

Remember we make the best wristband ....our details is on our signature...

dav8id

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by tutucious(f): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
davi8d... you have impacted so much in my life from this ur post and i cant help but continue to remain grateful... may people go to church and hear yet dey re not doers of the word.

i stubbled on the post, read the words of Davi8d, practiced it with my little personal research and 2day i'm SO BLESSED.

thank you davi8d, i remain Loyal. tutucious

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by gboyetade: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
I have been sending you pm since.
tutucious:
davi8d... you have impacted so much in my life from this ur post and i cant help but continue to remain grateful... may people go to church and hear yet dey re not doers of the word.

i stubbled on the post, read the words of Davi8d, practiced it with my little personal research and 2day i'm SO BLESSED.

thank you davi8d, i remain Loyal. Dortiye aka tutucious of Tj Global Resources

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.