Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59012 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
My goodness!! shocked
Where have I been all this while nt to see this??

I'm starting this immediately I lay my hands on money asap!
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by atitebi(m): 8:15am On Jan 18, 2015
U guys are just doing great. Ymodulus, davi8, yemi2plus.....others not mentiones.... May God bless you all beyond your dream.

I stumbled upon all this importing biz thread and i ve been reading and re reading so as to make it normal and not being stucked.

Besides, I also came across this post on google and felt like sharing it to the newbies like me in the house.

http://andrewminalto.com/alibaba-scam-exposed/
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by manlawal(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2015
DO YOU WANT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM CHINA AND SHIP TO NIGERIA .OR DO YOU WANT TO OPEN ACCOUNT ON TAOBAO.COM AND 1688.COM CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND CONTACT ME.

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by manlawal(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
link to some cheap power bank you can buy from taobao.com contact me for more

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2015
we can deliver 100,000 pcs in 10 days before the election day...we do it before snd we will do it again
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Sibrah: 4:55am On Feb 01, 2015
tutucious:

Prices re okay. PM me... I will guide you. It seems you re new to wristband making. (I'm not asking for money oh) just helping like my mentor davi8d
Please i like to contact you for a similar situation. My WristBand maker is demanding even higher . . .
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2015
APC AND PDP CUSTOMIZED WRISTBAND IN STOCK FOR URGENT DELIVERY...

WE HAVE ANOTHER 250,000PCS OF CUSTOMIZED PDP AND APC WRISTBAND IN STOCK..

NOTE: THE WRISTBAND IS ONLY BRANDED WITH THE PARTY NAME AND LOGO ONLY...NO ASPIRANT/CANDIDATE NAME ON IT...ONLY PARTY NAME AND LOGO...

ORDER NOW AND GET IT IN 24-48 HRS DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION

CALL 07037781319...

DONT WAIT FOR DAYS OR WEEK TO GET YOUR POLITICAL WRISTBAND BUT.YOU CAN NOW GET IT IN 24-48 HOURS

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by kolomax(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Incase you. Are in need of t-shirts kindly check
this link out and you won't regret it have been
dealing with them for a while http:// wzgf.en.alibaba.com
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Sibrah: 5:09am On Feb 02, 2015
mayorall:

Boss no understand again o. First went for wristband made with PVC which was kinda cost and its 500 pieces but I ran away when the seller said he doesn't accept escrow.

Now on silicone material decided to go for 1000 pieces since its just $135 for 1,000 pieces. Is it safe with DHL. Duty na in be the wahala now. Cvm too is messing up.
Please bros. I need someone to talk to as i am into negotiation with a supplier for silicone wristbands and i can see your rates are far cry ffrom where i am with this supplier.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Sibrah:
Please bros. I need someone to talk to as i am into negotiation with a supplier for silicone wristbands and i can see your rates are far cry ffrom where i am with this supplier.

if its too complicated for you then order from us..we will not charge you mould fee ....we give you the best price and you make more profit than us...

call 07037781319

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by LOUIS6(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
http:// wzgf.en.alibaba.com
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by jblazy: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
LIFE TIME INVESTMENT WITH JUST N5,000 www.mobiletownimportation..com
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mikkyword(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Please some one should out of love upload the symbol that shows that a particular supplier's website is legitimate.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Iyemik: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2015
kolomax:
Incase you. Are in need of t-shirts kindly check
this link out and you won't regret it have been
dealing with them for a while http:// wzgf.en.alibaba.com

how do you make good profit from the importation of T-shirts considering the shipping cost due to excessive weight of the material
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by kolomax(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Iyemik:

how do you make good profit from the importation of T-shirts considering the shipping cost due to excessive weight of the material
bro not all is heavy..beside the heaviest is polo
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Iyemik: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
kolomax:

bro, can I get your phone number.... Would like to discuss something with you.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
kolomax:

even polo the fake ones are they ones heavy...there is alot of profit to make importing original no wash polo..you can visit my site on my signature and have a look at some i have desplayed on there
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by kolomax(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Iyemik:

bro, can I get your phone number.... Would like to discuss something with you.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by kolomax(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
dav8id:

even polo the fake ones are they ones heavy...there is alot of profit to make importing original no wash polo..you can visit my site on my signature and have a look at some i have desplayed on there
sure boss
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Iyemik: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
kolomax:

thanks man, I'll call you soon
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by leppyj(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
dav8id:

Oga dav8id pls am interested in d polo stuff,pls enlighten me.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by ceyrahtlk(f): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
It has been enlightening so far. Alibaba.com goods seemed very cheap until I realized that shipping the goods are much more expensive. I would definitely have been made 'poor' by alibaba.com if I did not check this out. Loollzz.
Please, any suggestion on how to cut down on shipping fees?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2015
ceyrahtlk:
It has been enlightening so far. Alibaba.com goods seemed very cheap until I realized that shipping the goods are much more expensive. I would definitely have been made 'poor' by alibaba.com if I did not check this out. Loollzz.
Please, any suggestion on how to cut down on shipping fees?

I REPLY YOU MAIL..CHECK UR INBOX
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by ojialo(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2015
dav8id:

na waoh. so u no fit post am here I'm having same problem
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Rexyl(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2015
dav8id:

Inbox me too, how to reduce shipping cost. I thought you were not comfortable with the way some people abused opportunities, and couldn't make certain information public any longer.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by ceyrahtlk(f): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2015
dav8id:

Thank you plenty plenty
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Dallahs: 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pls friends, realy need a friend dat can teach me hw to order to stuffs from alibaba nd aliexpress. U can add me on ur watsapp list wit dis ma numba 08062312681
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dallahs:
Pls friends, realy need a friend dat can teach me hw to order to stuffs from alibaba nd aliexpress. U can add me on ur watsapp list wit dis ma numba 08062312681
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by lgboks(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Need help with shipping....the cost dey scare me...please the info would go a longway

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.