Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59013 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by tessylove2(f): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2015
dav8id:

I REPLY YOU MAIL..CHECK UR INBOX
Please kindly send to me,I ordered some handbags and the price for shipping was high too pls help a sis thanks...
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
tessylove2:
Please kindly send to me,I ordered some handbags and the price for shipping was high too pls help a sis thanks...

price high? what price quote did you get?

Funny thread ....
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by franzis(m): 3:32am On May 01, 2015
biggest lie i ever seen on nairaland
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2015
we still produce the best glow in dark wristband ..

call 07037781319
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by epelumi42(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2015
dav8id:
we still produce the best glow in dark wristband ..

call 07037781319

Sir, please can I get info on cutting shipping costs too and how to go about it. Please
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2015
MAY 29 APC CUSTOMIZED WATER PROOF PLATE NUMBER STICKER CALL 07037781319

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by alakara(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2015
creativity at its highest level welldone
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2015
alakara:
creativity at its highest level
welldone

w cool no food for lazy man
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2015
wristband for wedding

funny thread

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by grownaira: 10:46am On May 16, 2015
Good morning house. Please how genuine are this sellers:

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/2046245016.html

I like dia product and wana order. Also how do I contact the sellers for discussion.

Thanks.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 16, 2015
biggest lie in importation biz ... even aliexpress can make you millions
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by ndubisik(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2015
michaelobinna:
biggest lie in importation biz ... even aliexpress can make you millions
You won't read post you'll just drop comment

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2015
ndubisik:

You won't read post you'll just drop comment

u dont respond to dis kind if people..u ignore there type..

he judge the thread by the title....it will surprise him to know that this very poor written and funny thread make lot of people millions most especially this past election ....

for your urgent wristband delivery call 07037781319.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by ndubisik(m): 5:51am On May 19, 2015
Hello house, been following this thread for a while now and finally decided to take the bold step. Big thanks to Mayorall, chudy144 and dav8id and others for helping me out. Please I'm about to make an order for 1000 pcs of debossed color filed silicon wristbands and the supplier is saying $400 as total price including shipping. Please guys what do you think?

Oga dav8id, I won't mind if you can still send me that proposal I asked you for o. Cheers
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Thespecialone(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2015
ndubisik:
Please guys what do you think?

Cheers

Usd400?

Ridiculous
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by ndubisik(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2015
Thespecialone:

Usd400?

Ridiculous
Please tell me what a reasonable quote will be like
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Thespecialone(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2015
ndubisik:

Please tell me what a reasonable quote will be like

Maximum ceiling one hundred and something
lots of variables determines the exact amount.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by chudy144(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2015
ndubisik:
Hello house, been following this thread for a while now and finally decided to take the bold step. Big thanks to Mayorall, chudy144 and dav8id and others for helping me out. Please I'm about to make an order for 1000 pcs of debossed color filed silicon wristbands and the supplier is saying $400 as total price including shipping. Please guys what do you think?

Oga dav8id, I won't mind if you can still send me that proposal I asked you for o. Cheers

what $400
this price is too much oo if i calculate well, price per one is equal to #83

even me for nija go give you @ #63 in two weeks.

pls negotiate well.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Chartey(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2015
ndubisik:

First of all, what is the size of the wristband?
What kind of design? Are there things like CMYK printing involved?
How much is the exact production cost? Because they can inflate shipping costs when they ship for you as you have said it includes shipping.
Nobody can give you a reasonable answer if he doesn't know these details.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2015
Chartey:

How much is the exact production cost? Because they can inflate shipping costs when they ship for you as you have said it includes shipping.

WELL SAID
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2015
Chartey:

well said..

@ALL WE CUSTOMIZED WRISTBAND AND DELIVER IN 7 WORKING DAYS...IN REGARD OF THE QUANTITY

CALL 07037781319

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nduwin(f): 11:50pm On May 21, 2015
Mr David, I hv been following ur posts for some time now on different threads and I appreciate d good job u r doing in leading others in d right track, God bless u real good!

I actually want to go into importation but I need a mentor or coach in person of you but I don't know if u can mentor me,can I talk to u on whatsapp pls? So that I can explain better.

NOTICE 1
I am not more welcoming uninvited visitor to my office lol my store , if you most visit me, book ap before coming. Just because me and you live in Abuja and you think you can just appear to me like James bomb, I will get you arrested anyone that try this, I'm serous about this. 
NOTICE 2
The renovation of the plaza where my office lol my store is located is completed and we are now back in same shop number and business is also on
NOTICE 3
For business, you can add me on whatsapp with the number on my signature on call direct and we talk. I can supply any quantity of both customized watch and handband . Let make money together,

Finally, any question? Roll them comming

Best of luck..[/quote]
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2015
Nduwin:

Mr David, I hv been following ur posts for some time now on different threads and I appreciate d good job u r doing in leading others in d right track, God bless u real good!

I actually want to go into importation but I need a mentor or coach in person of you but I don't know if u can mentor me,can I talk to u on whatsapp pls? So that I can explain better.

NOTICE 1
I am not more welcoming uninvited visitor to my office lol my store , if you most visit me, book ap before coming. Just because me and you live in Abuja and you think you can just appear to me like James bomb, I will get you arrested anyone that try this, I'm serous about this. 
NOTICE 2
The renovation of the plaza where my office lol my store is located is completed and we are now back in same shop number and business is also on
NOTICE 3
For business, you can add me on whatsapp with the number on my signature on call direct and we talk. I can supply any quantity of both customized watch and handband . Let make money together,

Finally, any question? Roll them comming

Best of luck..

connect with me on whatsapp
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2015
we make and deliver wristband in 7 working days.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by samexycool(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
where is the cheapest place to buy brand mobile phones
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by holyemmyjoe(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pls I need a link to a good PSP handheld game or PS 3 game controller. There are many types and it is confusing me.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by jackson44(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
i have a good sony psp 1003 for sell,if interested holla me.
holyemmyjoe:
Pls I need a link to a good PSP handheld game or PS 3 game controller. There are many types and it is confusing me.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
we can do it for you

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by AleAirHub(m): 4:01am On Jun 06, 2015
Good Morning Guys.
Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites The following are very popular Chinese shopping website. and there are thousands of new websites for these: 1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster. 2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice. www.jd.com www.yhd.com www.taobao.com www.tmall.com www.1688.com www.dangdang.com www.jumei.com www.nuomi.com www.kaola.com www.vip.com www.51buy.com www.meituan.com www.suning.com www. ctrip.com www.gome.com www.meilishuo.com www.lefeng.com www.moonbasa.com www.feiniu.com www.newegg.com www.tiantian.com www.yintai.com www.paipai.com www.lashou.com www.maibaobao.com www.s.cn www.yougou.com www.paixie.net www.letao.com www.wbiao.cn Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Guys.
Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites The following are very popular Chinese shopping website. and there are thousands of new websites for these: 1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster. 2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice. www.jd.com www.yhd.com www.taobao.com www.tmall.com www.1688.com www.dangdang.com www.jumei.com www.nuomi.com www.kaola.com www.vip.com www.51buy.com www.meituan.com www.suning.com www. ctrip.com www.gome.com www.meilishuo.com www.lefeng.com www.moonbasa.com www.feiniu.com www.newegg.com www.tiantian.com www.yintai.com www.paipai.com www.lashou.com www.maibaobao.com www.s.cn www.yougou.com www.paixie.net www.letao.com www.wbiao.cn Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last. Thanks

guy ....why you dey like to spam people thread nah...abeg na wetin you wan mak we join u in d game?

you've being spamming people thread wh?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
grownaira:
Good morning house. Please how genuine are this sellers:

http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/2046245016.html

I like dia product and wana order. Also how do I contact the sellers for discussion.

Thanks.
you chat with the seller through trademanager
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by AleAirHub(m): 6:23am On Jun 18, 2015
SIMPLE GUARDIAN TO IMPORTATION FOR NEW BEGINNER.

Good Morning @ All Members

At 1st I Must Say Welcome On Board(Importation Business) If You Are About venturing into the business grin grin grin grin grin. Let's face it, there many reasons one/individual will like to go into importation business maybe for individual or business purpose but over my 3 years of finding and research on small/medium scale importation. I discover that many of the new beginners are only interested on the profit aspect without carrying out much research and why some of us have fall victim to info marketer that will tell you that YOU CAN IMPORT GOOD LAPTOP WITH JUST 15,OOO NAIRA ONLY. That Is Unbelievable?.
So if your 1st market place in your mind is china, then you may enjoy great & advantage of low manufacturing, wholesale and retail costs of item/product in china because the significantly price and profit difference is unbeatable compare to USA,UK,Dubia and other parts of the world, so it could be quite difficult to be profitable if it wasn't for overseas and large scale manufacturing country like china.

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Sourcing Items/Product In China

ADVANTAGES:

*Lower manufacturing costs

*Suppliers are (generally) much more open to working with smaller businesses and providing smaller quantities

*High number of suppliers to choose from For many products, China might be the only place that produces the item

*One-stop services like Alibaba have made it very easy to navigate and purchase from suppliers
Along with the advantages of sourcing from overseas suppliers also comes several disadvantages that you should be equally aware of. Some of the biggest disadvantages include;

DISADVANTAGES

*Perceived lower quality from customers

*(Usually) lower manufacturing and labor standards

*Almost no intellectual property protection

*Language and communication barrier can be difficult to overcome

*Difficult/costly to verify manufacturer and visit on-site

*Longer shipping time

*Cultural differences in business practices

*Product importation and customs clearance

*Lower level of payment security and recourse.
FEW TIPS THAT MAY HELP YOU OUT

Use Familiar Websites
Start at a trusted site rather than shopping with a search engine. Search results can be rigged to lead you astray, especially when you drift past the first few pages of links. If you know the site, chances are it's less likely to be a rip off. Examples of sites can be finding on my signature below including Aliexpress and many more.

Don't Tell All
No online shopping store needs your social security number or your birthday to do business. However, if crooks get them, combined with your credit card number for purchases, they can do a lot of damage. The more they know, the easier it is to steal your identity. When possible, default to giving up the least amount of information. So be careful!

Check Statements
Don't wait for your bill to come at the end of the month. Try and activate internet/mobile banking platform on your bank account link to your credit cards to enable you check your bank electronic statements for your credit card, debit card, and checking accounts. Make sure you don't see any fraudulent charges, even originating from sites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, Paypal, etc. (After all, there's more than one way to get to your money.). If you do see something wrong, pick up the phone to address the matter quickly. In the case of credit cards, pay the bill only once you know all your charges are accurate. You have 30 days to notify the bank or card issuer of problems, however; after that, you might be liable for the charges anyway. BETTER STILL uses a credit and debit card that is not link to your bank account. Uba Aficard is Recommend

Look for the Lock
Never ever; ever buy anything online using your credit card from a site that doesn't have SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption installed—at the very least. You'll know if the site has SSL because the URL for the site will start with HTTPS:// (instead of just HTTP://). An icon of a locked padlock will appear, typically in the status bar at the bottom of your web browser, or right next to the URL in the address bar. It depends on your browser.
Never, ever give anyone your credit card over email, Ever.

Find Out More About A Company's Reputation. After looking for these signs of identification, it is a good idea to ensure that the company has a good online reputation. Do not assume that just because a store in the real world sells things one way that their online service will be as good. There might be a risk of lacking service back up or returns policies etc. for online purchases that do not exist if you buy direct in the store. Reputation can be checked via searches of the internet for comments from others on consumer review sites.

Read The Site's Privacy Policy. Reputable companies will be open about how they collect data from you and what they do with it. Many now also belong to web-seal approval or trust mark programs that set out guidelines on the treatment of your information. Look for a privacy policy and learn about whether the company uses your information beyond the purchase transaction, for example, to email you with updates or deals etc. or if it passes on information to third party merchants. This is how you can end up getting spam mail if you are not careful. At the end of the day, you must make your own decision about how much information you are prepared to give.

Take Care When Entering Information. Be sure to enter the correct details when typing in your order. An incorrect address, amount of items or wrong item code can cause many difficulties. Always review the information before pressing send.

Be Aware Of Email Scams Designed To Part You From Your Credit Card Information. [/b]Email frauds that are designed to gather personal information such as passwords and credit card details are known as phishing emails. The idea is that thousands or hundreds of thousands are sent out in the hope of reeling in unsuspecting victims and getting them to part with confidential information. The emails appear to be from well-known companies and can look quite convincing. However, legitimate companies, including all banks, will never send you an email with a link requesting your login, password, or credit card details. If in doubt, type the web address of the company it relates to directly into the browser rather than following the email link.

[b]Customers.
Try and have ideas of the products you want to import and also have good feedback form the persons that want to purchase it, should be case your item arrive. If not your product may get stock for a long period without buyer.

Be Patience. Be Patience with your dealing when you have successful place an order direct from the site or though a pre-procurement and shipping agent like (We; Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services) & others Listed on Nairaland, because that is our best friend for those of us that is into the business or game. Because the whole process takes a bit much time from the seller, shipping , clearing of goods and other unseen event that may come up.

Lastly,
Always Be Yourself,
Trust In Your Abilities
Don’t Settle For Low
Be A Risk Taker And You Will Succeed

Thanks
Credits: Shopify.Com, Pc.Com, Wikihow.Com & Okueq(Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.