Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59026 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Greatken007: That is what my friend do for a living in lag...if you are interested i wil connect u to him..a standard company for that matter, i base in Asaba for now 07033760830

Come here. I guess all are imported. Lag also import it. No give us fufu 4 here.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by herboshedhe(f): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2014
dav8id: make urself knw to people around cuz any moment election move will start.
Very soon i will reveal a very simple steps on how to get deal from politician most expecially senators, local gov't chairmen ...

Not just that, but for those who are much insterested in reselling of used laptops and mobile phone should also get ready. Cuz u are going to start reselling used laptops and phone with minimum of 10k or 20k. Get me right, no just 1,2 or 3 laptops or phones but 10 to 50pcs of of those gadget. With a minimum of 10k or 20k you can start reselling of used laptop and phones.
P.s.. You are not going to import them cuz they are already been imported and ready to be market by you.

Gear urself and ready for the move.

Can't wait sir!
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Chartey(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2014
Greatken007: That is what my friend do for a living in lag...if you are interested i wil connect u to him..a standard company for that matter, i base in Asaba for now 07033760830
Please this thread is about importation, don't derail it.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Young-Wise-Cash:
Can't customized bracelet done in Nigeria? Someone made me an offer but when i told her its done in China, she said ''what's special about China? Can't it be done in Nigeria?. I need it urgently'' i wanna know if there's any company that produce it in Nigeria cos i don't want to lost this deal. Oga David any idea? Thanks
i can't be done in nigeria my bro. every wristband you seen is direct from china,yes many will tell you they can do it here but they are just sourcing for the deal and they rush t china and get it done.
most of people in my area think i produce wristband but only few knw that i get it done in china. making of customized band involve alot of stages that even most of the company at chine source for others service eg some can make the band.others cand make the printing and othes can make the logo as the case maybe.

i tried to make a move of importing the printing machine but i later discourage cuz of one reason to another.
but we can work to gether and get it done as faster at the case maybe.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
merit12: greetings @all

oga dav,i intend customizing for a gov public school in my area

please what catching world should i use?

how many piece should i start it?

how to go about marketing though i ve some student in area,the students in the school re much.

need help @all
anyone can give me catching pharse,world

the name of the gov public school is useh secondary school benin
it work well with private school,as the school force the pupil to buy but for public school i never try it.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=Gamboh55]

Oga david I dey interested oh on how to approach doze politicians and also

is gud to hear that, lafia is my home town...the right to target polician is now. never wait for campaign to start as that will result to rush hour, yeah most of the politician will tell you that when campaign start they will back to you but urge you never wait but let them know that making if wristband involve some stage and you are geting done at china,so its gud to do it in time and stock agains the campaign time.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
dwizy:

At what price is the nigerian manufacturer offering to do it for u?
hav'nt got any
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by lordfalcao(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2014
on the verge of starting this biz just my exams and getting a MasterCard is holding me
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2014
lord_falcao: on the verge of starting this biz just my exams and getting a MasterCard is holding me
u don't need a MC. CVM wil get d job done
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by lordfalcao(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2014
Young-Wise-Cash:
u don't need a MC. CVM wil get d job done
what's cvm....tell me about it and how they work
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dagok(f): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
What is the website to track Phillpines post air mail...and who have use it before...
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
dagok: What is the website to track Phillpines post air mail...and who have use it before...

17Track.net
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
dav8id:

17Track.net
Nice job here David, kindly help me with a supplier who can make customised handband/wristbands for me, quality ones at sensible price, say like less than 20 naira per piece, pls, I need to make some dough off this....I av schools I can deliver to here in my area.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by bobojoshua(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
dav8id: @mayorall thanks for the update.
@all there are some factors you most put in consideration b4 making a move. B4 then i want to salute those that take the bold step and starting making move without waiting for feedspoon.

1st, if you are asking a supplier to include ur logo to the wristband then you most know and ready to pay for mould fee and that fee is only once payment with the fact that anytime you want to order that same design,course the mould is already there. But when you'r order another different design with different logo, lol u go pay mould fee again.
But if you are ordering for a design without a logo but just test, then no need of mould fee.

2nd, we have silicone and slap wristband. Silicone are those soft rubber material while the slap are those thick rubber material made wristband.

3rd, size. If you dont knw what size to go for,then tell ur supplier u want regular size for adult.

4th..always bargain price in total .ie price of wrist band,shipping dhl ,mould fee. Wristband is always cheap when shipping with dhl.b4 u price the shipping cost ask ur supplier the kg of your goods.

5th. B4 you make any payment. Let ur supplier send you artwork for you to see,if you like the design and the test.then u approve it for the production to continue. See sample picture of a artwork below.though i rejected the artwork bcoz of the test is poor.

6th.. Ask ur supplier for a PI. Personal invoice. The PI contend your shipping address, means of shipping your goods eg dhl, quantity of wristband you are importing, total price . Your supplier name and company address, etc. Make sure all i mention above is included in the PI. If some are missing, frd i advice you reject it for security reason in case of dispute and tell ur supplier to send you another that contend all that is missing also take note of the lead time.make sure is also written cleary in The PI.

7th. Ur best mode of payment is through CVM
but if you are ordering 2000pcs and above,the supplier would eneble master card payment for you. Never make any direct payment to any supplier no matter what, unless you have a personal goods INSPECTOR in which i knew you dont.

Warning.. I have developed a business idea for you friends,is now lelf for you to built it. Stop asking me link to my supplier please for God sake.if you think you are too busy'let me put it way' to make research on you own and get a better deal for yourself.then contact me specially for that and if we both agree.then i will get you a better deal and you would'nt search any more.

The title of this thread is NOT learnt how to start importation but AlIBABA.COM WILL MAKE YOU POOR and that title mean alot. So stop asking how to start importation business please, stop asking me what card to use. You dnt need any card,let cvm handle the payment for you.

SURELY I STILL HAVE ALOT OF LIGHTLY HOT IN DEMAND ITEMS OF GOODS TO IMPORT AND MAKE A KILLER PROFIT but the fact still remain. He who want quality and proof information know the right path to follow..

Lastly .those that chat with me on whatsapp need to be patient with me. As i'm chating with same time chating with more than 20 people ,not nairaland members only but facebook friends and even physical client. So take note if i did not respond to you in time please.

Love you all.
@mayorall sorry i did not respond to you on whatsapp.abeg let meet by 9pm

Regard.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
jimmy4x:
Nice job here David, kindly help me with a supplier who can make customised handband/wristbands for me, quality ones at sensible price, say like less than 20 naira per piece, pls, I need to make some dough off this....I av schools I can deliver to here in my area.

it will hard for you to get school customized wrist band at such amount.

also quantity determine price as well.

so let see the type of band you intend to do for the school
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Lorenzena(f): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nice job mr David.Am tinking of starting an importation business soon.I'll whatsap u 4 more councelling.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2014
Oga David, much respect sir... Were u d one DAT commented on the importation post on wives connection DAT I wrote in December?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2014
Candy_licious: Oga David, much respect sir... Were u d one DAT commented on the importation post on wives connection DAT I wrote in December?

yeah wow are you the owner of the blog?

very lovely blog. grin grin
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2014
My oga I'm not d owner oh. I was only giving dem free tips. I'm learning from u nah.

dav8id:

yeah wow are you the owner of the blog?

very lovely blog. grin grin
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by pgidex(f): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
@dav8id: nice job. God bless you. Your number pls?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
pgidex: @dav8id: nice job. God bless you. Your number pls?

I reply your pm,you should check your mail
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by phranco(m): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2014
Pls can someone help me on how to register on 1688.com and start making purchases.from My assessment on that site,it seems they only use PayPal as means of payment,and doesnt allow registration from nigeria. How credible is their suppliers? has anyone here been able to register and buy from 1688.com,how did you go about it. I want to start buying from that site. Pls help with any useful info.Thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by oevenme(m): 6:26am On Jul 07, 2014
-ts my outmost pleasure to discover this thread. I appreciate all main guru of this thread. I want to ell you all that you are my inspirations. @ dav8id,mayorall,ymodulus,youngcash, God bless you all. Please add me up on your whatsapp I need your direction on my next deal ASAP
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by prudentheart(f): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2014
phranco: Pls can someone help me on how to register on 1688.com and start making purchases.from My assessment on that site,it seems they only use PayPal as means of payment,and doesnt allow registration from nigeria. How credible is their suppliers? has anyone here been able to register and buy from 1688.com,how did you go about it. I want to start buying from that site. Pls help with any useful info.Thanks
i Actually Deicern No One has been able to respond to your Query virtually in some threads you've posted this, prolly No one knows any Way out to this.
well...Let me check the site out with My Uk ip Address & Also my Nigeria ip address to really Know if Truly they didn't Accept Registration form Nigerians,About the Credibility of their Suppliers you Can google Search the site tagging "Scam" and you'll get to see clients Feedback & Recommendation pertaining them.
i will get Intouch after my Research, in business some Risks are worths taking at times but not with Huge Capital but somewhat a stipends you can forgone.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by oevenme(m): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2014
-ts my outmost pleasure to discover this thread. I appreciate all main guru of this thread. I want to ell you all that you are my inspirations. @ dav8id,mayorall,ymodulus,youngcash, God bless you all. Please add me up on your whatsapp 0 8035239358 I need your direction on my next deal ASAP
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
phranco: Pls can someone help me on how to register on 1688.com and start making purchases.from My assessment on that site,it seems they only use PayPal as means of payment,and doesnt allow registration from nigeria. How credible is their suppliers? has anyone here been able to register and buy from 1688.com,how did you go about it. I want to start buying from that site. Pls help with any useful info.Thanks

you can't order from the site directly, the site is strictly for local purchase.

the only way out is to order through third party service , some Nigerian China based shipper can help you make the purchase and shipp to you

hope this help?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
ELECTION ELECTION EVERYWHERE.

We make quality light in dark glow customized wristband and watches..

Get the deal, we do the supply while we share profit with you simple.

We have already killer proposal latter for submition and we are ready for business.

So contact now for your customized wristband

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
I got the contract to supply thousand of customized wristbands ( light in dark glow)

can you source for wristbands supply contract? yes we can do the supply and share the profit with you.

our killer LETTER OF OFFER IS READY....YES SAME LETTER THST WON US SEVERAL WRISTBAND CONTRACT.

CONTACT 07037781319

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ewenla202: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
To the pace setters I give kudos to you all. Please I need your piece of advice on this subject matter; a seller that is handling my wristband project requested for 100 dollars for printing and delivery of 10 samples . He said 55 dollars for "tooling setup" and 45 dollars for the delivery to my office. To me the delivery fee is too high. Your advice is needed before I enter one "chance".Thanks.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ewenla202: To the pace setters I give kudos to you all. Please I need your piece of advice on this subject matter; a seller that is handling my wristband project requested for 100 dollars for printing and delivery of 10 samples . He said 55 dollars for "tooling setup" and 45 dollars for the delivery to my office. To me the delivery fee is too high. Your advice is needed before I enter one "chance".Thanks.

ok I dey com
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Iyemik: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
I will contact you regarding the killer letter.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Kericoo(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
dav8id: I got the contract to supply thousand of customized wristbands ( light in dark glow)

can you source for wristbands supply contract? yes we can do the supply and share the profit with you.

our killer LETTER OF OFFER IS READY....YES SAME LETTER THST WON US SEVERAL WRISTBAND CONTRACT.

CONTACT 07037781319
. Hello bro , are you on whatsapp let's discourse more, I will also like to get some samples from you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / A Simple Way To Earn By Selling MTN Data Bundles On Your Website Or Blog / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.