Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Joomla Bulk SMS Component In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Bulk SMS Component In Nigeria (3019 Views)

Bulksms Component & Nigeria GSM Number Database(local Govt By Local Govt-new) / Joomla Component For A School Management System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla Bulk SMS Component In Nigeria by skytech101(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
SkyTech Bulk SMS Component. a component you can install in unlimited websites, no restrictions

Follow this link to view the demo site http://skytechng.com/smscomponent/

Bulk sms is one of the online business that does not require so much to start and you can run the business with your internet enabled mobile phone, even when you do not have a computer.

This is a SMS Portal Component for joomla, the component is easy to install and works with all versions of joomla.

With the component you can turn your existing joomla website into Bulk SMS Portal in less than 5 minutes.

Many people are already making money with bulk SMS don't be left out.

You can configure most other gateway to work with our Bulk sms component but if you wish to get our geteway, it totally free and your will subsequently buy sms from 85kobo per unit.

Cost

New version of the component goes for $62 = N10,000 (Unlimited domain Very Robust - Meaning you can install it into as many websites as possible and you can also resale it and make money)

Features

Admin management

Ability to have resellers

Send message with or without country code E.G. 234 or 080

Facebook plugin

Online payemnt (Paypal, Google checkout etc)

Click here to see the features of the component or click here to contact us

To view the demo of SkyTech SMS Portal Component visit www.skytechng.com/smscomponent
Re: Joomla Bulk SMS Component In Nigeria by ilekky(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
You are a sure guy.I got it when I bought it from you.Thanks a lot.I will always recommend you.

You did not give up despite the challenge and you won at the end of the day.I like your attitude to success.
Re: Joomla Bulk SMS Component In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2013
You are very right my brother. Only few us with the eagle eyes have been smiling all the way to the bank all these while.
Re: Joomla Bulk SMS Component In Nigeria by kingsley2rhyme(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Waoh! nice one how easy is the integration of the bulk sms component software to an existing or new joomla website? I want to build it myself, dats y I want to know how easy d sms portal will be included.
Re: Joomla Bulk SMS Component In Nigeria by skytech101(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2013
it is very easy to install and user friendly. you can install in an existing website or a new Joomla website.
it works in Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0.

for more information visit http://skytechng.com/smscomponent/ to see the demo of the component.

Our Component is presently running in about 15 SMS websites and 22 Non-SMS Websites and there have been no issues. you can try it for your self and see.

for more information please write a mail to me through support@skytechng.com
Re: Joomla Bulk SMS Component In Nigeria by sotimonpe(m): 4:50am On Mar 06, 2016
Are you in need of sms component if yes host your website with us and get free sms component. www.hostniger.com
08075800577 www.lowosms.com

Re: Joomla Bulk SMS Component In Nigeria by sotimonpe(m): 4:57am On Mar 06, 2016
Discover How to Design Bulk sms Website with N 5000 Even if you can not do anything on computer than to click

Dear Friend,
Have you been thinking on how to design a good looking bulk-SMS website or a website that will be generating you thousands of naira per month with little stress? Or have you been thinking on what type of business you can do without leaving your current job and without losing your money? If yes hold your peace. I will soon show you how you can single handedly design a working bulk-SMS website or professional website without any HTML skills or knowledge. What you, just need to know is how to drag and click mouse Ok!

What is Bulk-SMS? Is an online platform where you can send a customize sms to individual, thousand and millions at once or with just a click.

Who need Bulk-SMS Services? Politician, Marketers Churches, Mosque, Schools, Corporate Body and anyone who want to have high sales.
You can’t ignore the statistics any longer: mobile marketing is taking over. Experts are saying that mobile is going to be bigger than TV, radio, and personal computer combined. Look at the statistics:

In a world of 7 billion people we have about 6.8 billion mobile phones.

The Mobile phone is the most owned object in the world having overtaken the tooth brush.

Almost every individual, organizations, corporate bodies are turning to mobile marketing for survival in the market place and they have budgeted millions of naira for mobile ads.

Nigeria has 117 million Mobile phones. According to NCC that is more than 70% of the population

We have 52 Million internet users in Nigeria and About Half Are Not Computer Literate and Access Internet Vis Mobile.

Smart Phone Shipment will surpass 1 BILLION for the first time ever in 2014 meaning the Mobile market will get larger than ever before.

All internet users are mobile but not all mobile users are online.

Every month, about N5 Billion Naira worth of SMS is sent in Nigeria

As a means of eradicating poverty and unemployment among Nigerian youth. We have decided to train and to empower you, on how you can single handedly design a bulk SMS website like any of these: read more http://samlowo-newsmi..com.ng/2016/02/discover-how-to-design-bulk-sms-website.html

Re: Joomla Bulk SMS Component In Nigeria by ramkumarram: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2018
Hi,

There is a extension called JEEMA SMS is having all the features for send & receive SMS. Its specially designed for Nigeria including DND handling of mobile numbers. https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/jeema-sms/

“JEEMA SMS Supports more than 30 SMS providers and counting.If you are not aware please send your query to our live chat http://chat.jeema.net/ or email support[at]jeema.net. We will help you to identify.If your gateway is not in the list,we will integrate for free”

SEND SMS

Send Text Messages
Send Unicode Messages (Ex. Languages other than English)
Send MMS Feature
Send Flash Message
Handling DND Enabled Mobile numbers
Validating Newly registered Members by sending Validation code to their Mobile number
Send Single SMS Message
Send BULK SMS Messages (On Page Submit or via Cronjobs)
Batch Bulk SMS
Send Personalized Messages from a CSV file
Confirmation page before sending SMS
Send Birthday SMS, SMS reminders, Recurring SMS
Schedule SMS for send later
Integration with Jomsocial,Community Builder,Acymaling,DT- Register,Virtuemart ,Hikashop
Filter SMS based on keywords
Charge customers based on routing.
Advertisement Prefix and Suffix
Define pre-defined SMS Templates
Sent SMS History with Server Response
Send Email with SMS
Configure any SMS HTTP API
Supports non HTTP API based Gateways via custom plugin (Ex. Cydne Web Services)
Dynamic APIs (Gateway Routing) based on the Mobile prefix
Mask password info in log file
Create Different SMS Accounts
Link SMS Accounts to Joomla Members
Define ACL for the JEEMA SMS Menus
Set Auto-Credit for SMS accounts
Define Multiple Sender Names
Create Contacts and SMS Groups
Send article Links to the SMS groups
Sending Messages to SMS groups based on frequency days
Public groups with subscribe and unsubscribe
Create different categories for public groups
Custom CSS Templates for front-end
Plug-in to create SMS Accounts whenever a Joomla user registers
Language File (front-end and admin)

RECEIVE SMS

Receive SMS based on Keywords
Define SMS Keywords for incoming SMS
Receive SMS without a keyword
Auto reply option after receiving SMS
Forward the Received Messages to Mobile/Email Recipients
Deduct credit option for Receiving SMS
Subscribe SMS Groups based on Receive SMS keywords
Send Static/Dynamic messages by sending Keywords

JEEMA SMS uses callback URL for receiving SMS

SMS PACKAGES

There is an option to sell SMS credits,keywords,sender names,SMS Groups to the Registered users

Enter send sms credits and buy them
Create different SMS Packages
Configure multiple currencies and Exchange rates
Configure PayPal, Pesapal, Interswitch, Yopayments, Simplepay4u, Voguepay,Hubtel, Yopayments for Payment Gateways
Cash Payment Plugin
Generate Invoices
PIN and Voucher Generation for Credits purchase
Send Email/SMS Notifications to Admin and Buyers at the time of purchasing packages.
Transfer SMS credits between SMS Accounts

(1) (Reply)

My Blog Theme Doesn't Show My Pictures, Why? / Nairaland Redesign / At Last , Am Qualified To Apply For Adsense On My Blog But What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.