Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role (38089 Views)

Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by tmtech: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ishilove:
All stunts in SALT were done by stuntswomen.

Most times, stunts like this one are done by professional stunts people, but since MJ is doing this one herself, well, I won't comment until I watch the movie.

However we can all agree that she is very passionate about her job which in itself is a very big plus for her.

One thing am very sure abt is the fact dat, celebs lyk MJ are much more conscious of their health and beauty dan we can imagine.....and mind you there are cameras that are used to amplify event and yet keeps it real..I wud luv to watch d movie too
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Youngsage: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
All of you talking about micro organisms. shebi she will baff after na? Dettol will wash everything away nw
Btw I heard she's a Nairalander? MJ if you are listening come and answer pple's questions here oh
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
omg is she naked
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by IYANGBALI: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
lertee:
You be her husband? undecided
ayam her spiritual horseband
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
There is nothing special about this! If they really want to play stunt, she should be dragged on a tarred road with a car moving on an average speed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Crixina(f): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Royver: Why all of una come dey mention Angelina jolie for this mata? She don do this kin thing b4?
yes she don do am plenty times.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Positiveminds(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
agehero13: I wonder why some people are criticizing her for this role, if it were to be an american movie and angelina jolie is playing this same role we wont hear a word. The fact that she agreed to play this role means nollywood is improving

My ex, you are on point.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Emmakulate: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
What kind of dress is she wearing self
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Zumarocket: Dirty girl playin dirty role.
grin
shut d fcck up..isn't she an actress??
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by presido400: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Make una leave d lady alone sh is only wrkin for her moni..anytin rong in getin dirty
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by LajaLaba: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
suxxman: MERCY! NOLLYWOOD AGAIN. DIS PPLE RE TURNING INTO SOMETHING ELSE.
whats this muppet saying huh
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by OKUCHI11(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
I AM NOT GOING 2 COMMENT ON THIS I PROMISE

Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by LajaLaba: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
koastar: There is nothing special about this! If they really want to play stunt, she should be dragged on a tarred road with a car moving on an average speed.
Muppet alert!
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by RedCard1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
This woman and suffer head though. She's always a poor village girl. This is just a typical Alaba film. Mercy Johnson has refused to grow in that industry
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by bengoodcreature: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
weldone Sis. Mercy but i think u need onething in ur life now
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by mamagee3(f): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
I hope she was paid ten million naira to do this...

Anything less than that is a rip off and a stupid decision on her part sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by RedCard1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
simdam500: keep seeing bad in people, meanwhile we watched Titanic(tragedy) and we appreciated it... nansense!!!
everything in Titanic was done in the studio. You think the ship break up was live? It's hollywood we're talking about here. Titanic remains one of the best movies of all time, ever green. Nollywood is just so poor and ignorant even with the GEJ money. Look at MJ trying to protent her hair and face. Yeye acting.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by ddjay: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Segeggs: This is how diseases start. Micro-organisms entering her vag.ina can destroy the world.
grin grin kai take time o
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Youngpo413: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
prof800: Is this going to be an action film?

THRILLER
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by isaiahethan: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm proud of you mercy j your a hard working woman,good one
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
MzXtacy: tongue ugly dude calling sum1 dirty.

Seriously that guy be like okporoko!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by fairygeh(f): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Go mercy.you are a born actress.We love you
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by CharliParker: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nice one mercy keep it up, u are a good actress indeed
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by lolu007(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oh! mercy johnson has finaly gotten a way of playing with mud without appearing childish kudus though
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by snowprince(m): 12:24am On Oct 30, 2013
Na wa for una! Haba make una leave am jo. If u no like am just 4get am. No d cary another persin market the walka,cause if na me leta in the evening i go ask u how market? You no weda na her husband go pay assu money?
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 30, 2013
Mercy Johnsonchan. Action movie things!
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by AwesomeDaniel(m): 12:37am On Oct 30, 2013
Okija_juju: Is that Sam Dede I see with the ropes?!
No, that's Sammy Okposo.
Re: Mercy Johnson Tied To A Truck & Dragged Along Muddy Street In new Movie Role by ceeceeco: 12:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Kip it up girl...thumbs up!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBN Laycon's "I Am Laycon" Reality Show Breaks Streaming Records / How Different People Watch Bbnaija / What Are Your Top 5 Movies And Series Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.