Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion (11378 Views)

[VIDEO] Runtown – Lagos To Kampala Ft. Wizkid / Darey Ft Jozi & Iceprince – Asiko / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by sureteeboy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
sawhite: another mad man wink another mad man
And why should you call someone mad just because he is not downloading a track?
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by pappilo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
They are both confused. Wizkid thinks he is Mavado and Ice Prince thinks he is 2Chainz. Too much high grade kush will mess up ya mind.... I tell ya!

2 Likes

Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by SUNNY45: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
pappilo(m) The guy should sack his barber. Him front friction no straight.

Bros, na album them say make u buy na...meanwhile, the friction na designer, e easy to take 50k barb hair?
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by kaze4blues(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
Useless song......

Wack lines from iceprince.

Wizkid tried though.....

Below average
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Joor o! Ice prince don step up o! I personally think he has gotten much less-lame. I mean, he actually sounded like an american rapper. As for wizzy, the slow singing style no fit am jare. Make he quickly change before people get tired of him o!
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by danty04: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by oladapolif: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
Rubbish... Wizkid should stay off reggae shit...
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by icefish(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
Megabite wasted...

Dis is Nonsense in d highest order!!!

Pooooooooh
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by Jamji: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
[size=14pt]So what the hell did he sing about. Its a pity these young ones dont ask that question anymore. [b]What the fvck is he singing about?. That should be what we need to start asking these so called 'stars'. Aint you guys tired of the same s h i t? talking about money, girls, clubs, bitchis, hoes, cars etc in this fvked up country? when poverty is prevalent, when morals are dieing, christianity/religion doesnt make any sense anymore, when you turn to mtv base/soundcity and all you are some lame ass girls shaking their stupid yansh on the screens with reckless abandon.

Music needs a change of diapers. Lets all root for #conscious music to keep us on the right metal path in this decayed society. fvckcommercial/club songs. we are tired of this sheeet[/b][/size]

3 Likes

Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by MEILYN(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
Jamji: [size=14pt]So what the hell did he sing about. Its a pity these young ones dont ask that question anymore. [b]What the fvck is he singing about?. That should be what we need to start asking these so called 'stars'. Aint you guys tired of the same s h i t? talking about money, girls, clubs, bitchis, hoes, cars etc in this fvked up country? when poverty is prevalent, when morals are dieing, christianity/religion doesnt make any sense anymore, when you turn to mtv base/soundcity and all you are some lame ass girls shaking their stupid yansh on the screens with reckless abandon.

Music needs a change of diapers. Lets all root for #conscious music to keep us on the right metal path in this decayed society. fvckcommercial/club songs. we are tired of this sheeet[/b][/size]
lmao. I no like the song make i no lie.
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by Drpazienza: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
is a 9ice song dat wil blow airwave. Pls download kpako too featuring mi and jesse jagz
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by LajaLaba: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
The song no too pure jare undecided
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by BabaEleko(m): 6:28am On Oct 29, 2013
micoco:

lol bros, no be fight haha. Icey Princey!! Always on point. Ur collabo's wit Wizzy is always on point. Nice song.....someone mentioned sumfin abt d "FOZ" album being commercial? Yea, dis is 9ja my brother. The young man has got to eat n feed his family. Have u not noticed dat even mode9 has gone commercial lately? Listen to "bottles" ft morell.

Music has lost its essence. Na so una dey celebrate mediocrity.

Go listen to "Bj-mighty - Let the kids down" and wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by ideylaff: 6:30am On Oct 29, 2013
pappilo: They are both confused. Wizkid thinks he is Mavado and Ice Prince thinks he is 2Chainz. Too much high grade kush will mess up ya mind.... I tell ya!

Spot on... since he sang Aboki.. all his so called rap have all gone d same freaking way.. like he sain 1 shangahai... something ganghai..

To be honest this track is so wack and confusing... with watery lyrics....

I think money and less hunger has killed the fire in Ice Prince... I hope he regains his spark.... cos lately... I'm not feeling him at all.

id give the track 3 out of 10... and I'm a Zamani fan.....
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by laplace19(m): 6:36am On Oct 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
The day i listened to that song by wizkid titled "on top your mata" i vowed never to download any song that wizkid is on.

Abeg make somebody download am tell me weda e make sense or not, can't waste my mb again.

Permit me to choose between YOUR BABE and "wizkid's ON TOP YOUR MATTER". Believe me,I will choose the song countless times. I can't wait to play that song during my TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE. Choi! grin
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by yorke1: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2013
Not my kind of music. Lacks content. *delete*
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by laplace19(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Some guys need to be given 24 strokes of cane.....always complaining.....if you can sing more than Wizkid,Ice Prince and others why not pick both pen and paper then write songs with good lyrics let's see if the publicity will go beyond your locality.

If a musician starts singing blues now,some of you guys will say that the artiste is boring. Rick Rose,bird man,lil wayne and others,most of what they are singing is all about pussy,girls,making money,popping champagne,fuckin bitches,buying cars,etc.

There is this naija artiste by name RUKUS...this guy's songs have good lyrics...in fact,he is one of the Nigerians best lyricist....but I believe most of you don't know the guy and his songs...because his songs are not that hot,his beats are not that sounding heavy(his songs includes,TONIgHt,POUND CAKe FReeSTyle,SPENding MY Ego,ATM v1,etc).....

What about PAUL PLAY DAIRO....I believe most of us don't have his songs......the guy can sing with good lyrics.....but who and who is buying his songs naa,only a fewer percentage.....Majority of Nigerians don't need slow songs or dull love songs,what Nigerians need is HOT songs........and if you are an artiste singing to minority,you won't be that recognised.

As for unsatisfiable nairalanders,make we hear word joor,Naija artistes are giving us what majority of the masses want... If you like crave for their attention they are not even seeing you,busy singing and making their money,and if na trouble you dey find them dey their estates(in Ice-prince's voice).

Can't wait to play "ON TOP YOUR MATTER by Wizkid" for my traditional marriage,for that special girl it gonna be grin grin
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by toprealman: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Not so on point.
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2013
laplace19: Some guys need to be given 24 strokes of cane.....always complaining.....if you can sing more than Wizkid,Ice Prince and others why not pick both pen and paper then write songs with good lyrics let's see if the publicity will go beyond your locality.

If a musician starts singing blues now,some of you guys will say that the artiste is boring. Rick Rose,bird man,lil wayne and others,most of what they are singing is all about pussy,girls,making money,popping champagne,fuckin bitches,buying cars,etc.

There is this naija artiste by name RUKUS...this guy's songs have good lyrics...in fact,he is one of the Nigerians best lyricist....but I believe most of you don't know the guy and his songs...because his songs are not that hot,his beats are not that sounding heavy(his songs includes,TONIgHt,POUND CAKe FReeSTyle,SPENding MY Ego,ATM v1,etc).....

What about PAUL PLAY DAIRO....I believe most of us don't have his songs......the guy can sing with good lyrics.....but who and who is buying his songs naa,only a fewer percentage.....Majority of Nigerians don't need slow songs or dull love songs,what Nigerians need is HOT songs........and if you are an artiste singing to minority,you won't be that recognised.

As for unsatisfiable nairalanders,make we hear word joor,Naija artistes are giving us what majority of the masses want... If you like crave for their attention they are not even seeing you,busy singing and making their money,and if na trouble you dey find them dey their estates(in Ice-prince's voice).

Can't wait to play "ON TOP YOUR MATTER by Wizkid" for my traditional marriage,for that special girl it gonna be grin grin

[size=14pt]You are missing the point here. It is not about what the masses want. do you even know what the masses want? what masses are you talking about, the bus drivers, agberos, ashewos, the 419 boys, people who have lost morals and so on? I bet you fall into one of those categories if you still condone this type of 'downward spiral' music. [/size]
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

Music has lost its essence. Na so una dey celebrate mediocrity.

Brov i feel and respect d fact dat u want conscious music, u can aswell listen to conscious artist, there are lots of dem. But wat i dont get is wen u enter a thread which i am 200% sure that u knw isnt conscious music and try preaching morality and all dat? C'mon mehn. U aint a fan of Wizkid, i am. U aint a fan of Ice prince, i am! So wat r we talking abt? Individual differences brova. I accomodate all genres of music and all manner of artists, dats just me, dats my own flavour. So dont start running ur mouth on wat u think shd be good music. Live n let others live too
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by skyscraperTM(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2013
laplace19:

Permit me to choose between YOUR BABE and "wizkid's ON TOP YOUR MATTER". Believe me,I will choose the song countless times. I can't wait to play that song during my TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE. Choi! grin
no need to give you the go ahead coz my babe ain't gonna look your way. And you can also play the song in your wedding.
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by BabaEleko(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2013
micoco:

Brov i feel and respect d fact dat u want conscious music, u can aswell listen to conscious artist, there are lots of dem. But wat i dont get is wen u enter a thread which i am 200% sure that u knw isnt conscious music and try preaching morality and all dat? C'mon mehn. U aint a fan of Wizkid, i am. U aint a fan of Ice prince, i am! So wat r we talking abt? Individual differences brova. I accomodate all genres of music and all manner of artists, dats just me, dats my own flavour. So dont start running ur mouth on wat u think shd be good music. Live n let others live too

That's exactly the point. Stop listening to songs that adds no value to u or the society at large all u 90s babies.

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by WolseythaIII(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2013
The fact is,these days,most people don't sing to INFORM.They sing to PERFOM!!!
But this very song 'komotion' is way below average.
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

That's exactly the point. Stop listening to songs that adds no value to u or the society at large all u 90s babies.

lol, i hear u d 40's generation. If ur life was way better, u shd be somewhere making d world a better place rather than imposing ur choice of music on poor children of d 90's who does not give two f*cks abt ur opinion. So there u go grand dad, u children has got alot to learn from u music wise. Am curious tho, who do u listen to, Michael Jackson n Whitney Houston?
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

lol, i hear u o ambassador of d 1940's. If ur life was way better, u shd be somewhere making d world a better place rather than imposing ur choice of music on poor children of d 90's who dont give two f*cks abt ur opinion. So there u go grand dad, u children has got alot to learn from u music wise. Am curious tho, who do u listen to, Michael Jackson n Whitney Houston?
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by BabaEleko(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
^^ lol

1 Like

Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by jaykaylegend(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
The day i listened to that song by wizkid titled "on top your mata" i vowed never to download any song that wizkid is on.

Abeg make somebody download am tell me weda e make sense or not, can't waste my mb again.
i see haters just cant desist u still beefing dah bad song?? Smh for you oo. Like this comment if you love wizkid on top your matter!!
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by iamdsam: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
I can't waste my precious mb from my dear network etisalat for a song where wack Wizkid is been featured. After he go go perform the song for empty stage. Rubbish!
Re: Iceprince Ft. Wizkid - Komotion by iamdsam: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
jaykaylegend: i see haters just cant desist u still beefing dah bad song?? Smh for you oo. Like this comment if you love wizkid on top your matter!!
I beg nor kill yourself o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Music : Wizboy Feat. Zoro -- D Way We Go (download) / May-D Features P-square In New Album / Top 10 Hip-hop/Rap Verses Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.