Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? (20428 Views)

Marrying A Second Wife: A Muslimah's Short Story / Why I Should Take A Second Wife! / Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? by pickabeau1: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
bukatyne:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So we can infer that a woman that accepts her hubby marrying second wife is a phool!

EOD

Thats not what i said, the phool is the man who will be the second husband

Why share a woman with another man when i can get my own harem grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? by khattab02: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
pickabeau1:

Thats not what i said, the phool is the man who will be the second husband

Why share a woman with another man when i can get my own harem grin grin
that is wrong Islamically. It is Haram! A woman can't be married to two men even logically.
Re: Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? by pickabeau1: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
khattab02: that is wrong Islamically. It is Haram! A woman can't be married to two men even logically.

Good to know Islam supports common sense
That statement should go to those saying polygny and polyandry are two sides of the same coin

naaaa
Re: Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? by Fulaman198(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
bukatyne:

Why don't you too hook up grin grin wink

Just kidding!

You seem to be able to empathize with others which is a good quality for a husband.

God will make you a good one and give you a good wife too.

Amiin ya rabii
Re: Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? by abdulbinzubair: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Slm: am just a new member to this site. May God help muslim brother and sister. Abdul bin Zubair

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? by khattab02: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2013
abdulbinzubair@:
Slm: am just a new member to this site. May God help muslim brother and sister. Abdul bin Zubair
wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah. Ameeeeen! thumma ameeeeen! U are welcome brother Abdul bin Zubair.
Re: Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? by MightySparrow: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Allah does not want any of his slaves unmarried. I will married as 'many of them as available in the step of David, Solomon and Allah's prophet (SAW).
Re: Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? by MightySparrow: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
I will marry as many of them as are available because Allah does not want of his slaves unmarried and He in his wisdom has made many more women than men so people like me and prophets Dauda, Suleiman, Mohammed (SAW). I encourage believers to follow me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Practical Steps To Help You Face Any Difficult Situation / Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims / Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.