Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 PM

The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian (2846 Views)

How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe / She Was Scarred By An Accident.what He Did Was So Touching– Romance(graphic Pic) / Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
"The first thing I did immediately after giving birth to my baby was look at my vagina. It looks better than before" Kim revealed on the latest episode of keeping up with the Kardashian. What could she be looking for? I think the shape of the thing changes after birth....just thinking aloud.
Please ladies with kids, what's the first thing you after giving birth? Do you usually do vaginal inspection? I can't answer this because I haven't got a baby yet, but it looks like what I would do anyway.

http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/10/the-first-thing-i-did-was-look-at-my.htm

Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by tpia5: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Since all the info is being collated, every woman might as well.

Why should other people know what your womanliness looks like and you dont?

1 Like

Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by homesteady(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
tpia@:
Since all the info is being collated, every woman might as well.

Why should other people know what your womanliness looks like and you dont?

Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by albacete(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
hehehe...

make she know weda the tin still dey
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by duni04(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
WTF is womanliness? Sounds even more disgusting dan vaginaa

2 Likes

Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by free2ryhme: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
attention seeking
Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
*grabs coke and mcvites till wife delivers safely*
Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 29, 2013
undecided
Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Lmao, kim cheesy
Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by AbuMikey(m): 6:46am On Oct 29, 2013

Choi gringrin

Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2013
[url=incrediblecrib..com/2013/10/kanye-west-is-planning-to-have.html]Kanye West Is Planning To Have An Extravagant Wedding With Fight Jets[/url]
[url=incrediblecrib..com/2013/10/kanye-west-is-planning-to-have.html]Kanye West Is Planning To Have An Extravagant Wedding With Fight Jets[/url]
Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by OmichaelO: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Why didn't she post a picture of before and after

mstcheww!!
Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by BabaAlabi: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2013
O.michael.O:
Why didn't she post a picture of before and after

mstcheww!!
The picture, video and documentary of 'before' is available all over the web.
Re: The First Thing I Did Was Look At My womanliness - Kim Kardashian by OmichaelO: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
BabaAlabi:
The picture, video and documentary of 'before' is available all over the web.
my eyes are still sacred.... grin grin
besides MY MB is too precious for that

(1) (Reply)

Bankyw And Lynxxx.rock The Same Outfit / †★annypie★† / Meet Ex Beauty Queen's Munachi Abii Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.