Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1222704 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
mashiboy:

Devalued Naira in world currency market will rise profit in NLNG business because of the following reasons;
1. Cost of labour is in Naira

2. 70% of cost of production is in Naira. And

3. 90% of LNG revenue are in USD or $

Plz Someone can help with correction, suggestion or additional information in my statement.

Thank you, Mashiboy.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
I have been following this thread for over a year now. I have seen people come and go, I have read both positive and negative comments from hopefuls. I just have to write this to appreciate Dplacement in a special way. He has been very helpful, his information has proven over time to be invaluable. The altruistic nature he portrayed on this thread is rare.
I can only wish he comes back, even if he doesn't, I pray God continuously be with him.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
talk2macs:
I have been following this thread for over a year now. I have seen people come and go, I have read both positive and negative comments from hopefuls. I just have to write this to appreciate Dplacement in a special way. He has been very helpful, is information has proven over time to be invaluable. The altruistic natural he portrayed on this thread is rare.
I can only wish he comes back, even if he doesn't, I pray God continuously be with him.

God bless you for recognising altruism.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
scarletdp:

correct man...
tochiddy:
Lesson learnt,so even the 'almighty dplacement' can also make mistake, see how he just goofed under this little pressure, he s nt invincible or untouchable after all. He came one more time to mock us that 'we slow sha' wen nemesis caught up with him. Atleast one of his colleagues in dia 2007 batch must definitely know who ahonhia personally is so I go continue my enquiry wen I get thr coz I gatz break words wit am (joking). Generally, dplacement started well on ds thread, I won't deny dat fact but he lost his way somewhr along the line as d desire 2 b mischievous got d better of him. Lastly, a big thanks to dplacement 4 keeping us company during ds period though, it was fun in a way sha and annoying in another way #peace

Wicked Combo, birds of same feather. lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
wonda26:
DPlacement would come back with another moniker. grin grin grin

He should be here already but peeping as a guest. wink cheesy

But house, see as una take the whole issue serious... Lol

Thought you were new Dplacement abi you be displacement (: displaced one)?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
tochiddy:
okzcorp, okzcorp, okzcorp! how many times v I called u? y r u bittered by d fact dat dplacement was criticised, or is he above criticism? What happen 2 d 'every1 is entitled 2 his own opinion' notion u r trying 2 advocate here and still yet contradicting it by beefing those who criticised the 'almighty dplacement'. Or are u one of dplacement loyal disciples? Now in a bid 2 air my own opinion like una talk, dplacement should stop teasing expectant ppl on ds thread, and like Scarletdp rightly said, the info he so stumbled upon definitely v no effect hw d entire recruitment ll go down. And lastly, I recommend if dplacement pull such stunt again, u guys shouldn't dignify his post wit all d much pondering, calculations and beefing as it is obviously tearing the house apart. Lastly, anybody that don't like my post should pls feel free 2 sue me #peace

Your post had 155 words, 8 sentences and just 1 paragraph.

The word dplacement was the most frequent with 5 occurrences in 8 sentences.

You were found to be either a fan or an addict of that word.

Thank you.

Word Counter Report

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
the kind(s) of persons(personalities) in this thread..... una fit sell NLNG put change for back pocket......
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ABEngine(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
I just wish married folks and their spouse could be as patient as NLNG 2014 GT hopefuls, I bet marital disputes would head for extinction.

Having observed with keen interest, I commend the dexterity of purpose with which you all have steadied gaze, remained undaunted by the dynamic nature of the next stage's date and dealt with the inconveniences accompanying this delay.

It is my prayer that good news and good success shall not depart from thy folds.

Best regards

Concerned ally to the thread.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mashiboy(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2014
spacyzuma:

Thank you, Mashiboy.

U are wlcm sir!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2014
KevinKupr8:

Thank you.

Word Counter Report
lol. So many characters here
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tochiddy: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
KevinKupr8:

Thank you.

Word Counter Report
lol, well let's just say that I don dey miss the guy now that he is no more. In return, i can also say u r my fan 4 taking that much time 2 count the words, paragraphs and sentence in my post,congratz, ur hardwork v paid off 4 I jst noticed u.

Ps: I think I ll also sign off frm nairaland @ ds point. Good luck 2 everyone in d AC and happy yuletide #peace

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
NNPC's Thread is buzzing... makes me remember this one when we started...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 1:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:09am On Dec 01, 2014
airsaylongcon:

Don't worry... This thread will catch-a-flame soon. But NNPC no try o... Since 2012! And we are complaining.... Abeg make we drag mat come outside dey wait... #NoShakement
Mehn i'm telling you.. since 2012... We strong for this country sha...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nmezi1: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2014
scarletdp:

Mehn i'm telling you.. since 2012... We strong for this country sha...
Gosh I so miss this thread, probably one of the best threads on NL, with hot heads and smart geniuses! SQL master, davide047, Dplacement, Okzcorp, airsaylon, ScarletDp, and so many others I can't remember. It hurts to be out of the race. But that's the way it is, and we knew from the onset we all won't make it. Gods grace to all the hopefuls for that's what they need. One luv guys. would keep cheering u to the finish line

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2014
nmezi1:
Gosh I so miss this thread, probably one of the best threads on NL, with hot heads and smart geniuses! SQL master, davide047, Dplacement, Okzcorp, airsaylon, ScarletDp, and so many others I can't remember. It hurts to be out of the race. But that's the way it is, and we knew from the onset we all won't make it. Gods grace to all the hopefuls for that's what they need. One luv guys. would keep cheering u to the finish line
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2014
I bet no need for speculation anymore since we now know the 3rd stage will be in March. Adios Amigos.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2014
dway4ward:
I bet no need for speculation anymore since we now know the 3rd stage will be in March. Adios Amigos.
Late Q1 2015. Oracle not required afterall.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2014
ceetee:

Late Q1 2015. Oracle not required afterall.

Say that again bruva....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2014
If you piece disjointed information together, you'll realize the Oracle probably facilitated this information dissemination. Just hope he doesn't get into trouble for trying to be helpful.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lala86: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2014
@last
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
Some are sounding like it was good riddance when the oracle left, when the most anxious wait of all is still ahead i.e. after AC when we would be so close we could taste it. An insider companion during that period would be appreciated even though not absolutely needed. Speaking for meself here. And it's not like the info adds to our chances in any way. For me, it just comes in handy when planning my activities.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
So d Q1 issue was true all along.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Just got this some hours ago.

Dear *******************,

With reference to our earlier correspondence to you on your success in the NLNG Graduate Trainee 2nd stage Exercise.

Kindly be advised that the next step of this Exercise (3rd stage) is scheduled for late Q1 2015. Details of this will be communicated to you in the early part of the year 2015.

Any inconvenience due to this is highly regretted. We sincerely appreciate your continued interest in Nigeria LNG Limited.

Kindly use our Recruitment.Online@nlng.com; email should you require additional enquiries.

Best Regards,
NLNG Recruitment Team
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
vantage7:
Some are sounding like it was good riddance when the oracle left, when the most anxious wait of all is still ahead i.e. after AC when we would be so close we could taste it. An insider companion during that period would be appreciated even though not absolutely needed. Speaking for meself here. And it's not like the info adds to our chances in any way. For me, it just comes in handy when planning my activities.
We do not need an insider companion who can't give out because he/she does not want to breach NLNG's confidentiality agreement. An oracle can't play on both sides of the game, He should tell us what he knows or just remain silent. I believe everyone on this thread is here to get information to improve chances his/her chances of getting selected, not to nourish some melodramatic person's ego.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dfavouredone:
Just got this some hours ago.
Dear *******************,
With reference to our earlier correspondence to you on your success in the NLNG Graduate Trainee 2nd stage Exercise.
Kindly be advised that the next step of this Exercise (3rd stage) is scheduled for late Q1 2015. Details of this will be communicated to you in the early part of the year 2015.
Any inconvenience due to this is highly regretted. We sincerely appreciate your continued interest in Nigeria LNG Limited.
Kindly use our Recruitment.Online@nlng.com; email should you require additional enquiries.
Best Regards,
NLNG Recruitment Team

Really?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adde: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2014
embarassedAnd the wait continues...March 2015.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
marching on in march
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
So I guess all our doubts have been cleared now... It's obvious this is due to elections, I must say it's sad everything affects nlng recruitment process.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wonda26(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Uchboggy:
So I guess all our doubts have been cleared now... It's obvious this is due to elections, I must say it's sad everything affects nlng recruitment process.
U nor know b4? Agbaya tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
wonda26:

U nor know b4? Agbaya tongue
lmao. Guy face ur work joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.