Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1221704 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Election....post election violence,.....issues with government....ramadan......militants issues in the Niger delta......bla bla bla.... AC in 2016??...

NLNG plan well please, I use to feel like I am 'needed' which is why I will be recruited, but the way the whole process is being handled makes me feel like Nigeria LNG is only doing Charity by recruiting graduate trainees.

Do you guys really NEED us

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
dway4ward:
Ramadan is sometime in July. Proper planning required so no excuses around that time.
Let's cross this election and post election huddle first bro, God willing AC will be conducted after elections.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vonxe: 1:19am On Mar 20, 2015
CHM11:
Election....post election violence,.....issues with government....ramadan......militants issues in the Niger delta......bla bla bla.... AC in 2016??...

NLNG plan well please, I use to feel like I am 'needed' which is why I will be recruited, but the way the whole process is being handled makes me feel like Nigeria LNG is only doing Charity by recruiting graduate trainees.

Do you guys really NEED us

we are needed if not, the exercise would have been cancelled.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TruthisOut: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
That is why we should vote for continuity in government. If the new government enters, then things are likely to change for worst for the NLNG hopefuls.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
TruthisOut:
That is why we should vote for continuity in government. If the new government enters, then things are likely to change for worst for the NLNG hopefuls.

Sorry for bringing politics here. But I'd rather get a better govt that will make the whole country move forward than a failed govt just so I achieve my NLNG ambition - an ambition which will then be very selfish.

With a new govt, the recruitment will even go on as planned as long as NLNG can prove that the recruitments were for the growth of the company and in good spirit for the betterment of the country.

#MyOpinion

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2015
TruthisOut:

you're stylishly bringing politics here again . you guys keep looking for sympathy votes everywhere , I don't think anyone awaiting AC would be dumb enough to shift his grounds on who he planned to vote for because of this recruitment process. That failed government has little or nothing to do with this process.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2015
Politics again?..hmmmmm,...
I just hope the peoples vote should and will count. Let the best candidate win.

If ordinary NLNG management trainee job has requirements such as first class or second class upper Bachelors degree, 28 years age cap etc, then the most important job in this country which is the presidency should have advanced requirements and not just secondary school education and no age cap.

Anyway, who ever wins should resume office and the loser should know Nigeria belongs to her people. WE DONT WANT VIOLENCE THIS TIME!!!!
It will get better for Nigeria.

As regards Jonathan/Buhari in terms of this recruitment, I believe the winner of the elections will affect the process judging by the things that have affected this process in the past.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
As long as the process is not in conflict with any laid down norms of recruitment, there is no way it will be affected by change in/of leadership.

Whether Buhari or GEJ, NLNG is a conglomerate that will recruit weda it is democracy, theocracy, militancy, militocracy or sentimentocracy! A recruitment process doesn't just gets cancelled like that, especially when it has reached 70% or stage 3.

Yes, there are factors that could be of great concern, especially if there are political naivety, insensitive, financial crisis, instability or unconditional short on cash, production or market development, this would have been a better argument rather than the PDP/APC brouhaha.

Fellow colleagues in waiting, let's be prayerful please, whatever the outcome, it is better we have a greater Nigeria for the common man than to have a job that could crumble for mismanagement, misrepresentation or misdirection of a government.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by FGUN14: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
From the responses of the Presidential candidates that participated in today's debate, the issue of LNG in Nigeria is more of a success story. This means NLNG is less likely to witness any major interference or overhaul post March 28 & April 11, regardless of whoever emerges the winner.

Moreover, Oga Babs' position isn't in any way affected by the elections as he's not appointed by the federal gov't. The gov't is only a stakeholder, and not the owner of NLNG.

Let's hope the elections holds peacefully and successfully, and soon, we'll continue our journey to Bonny Island.

Shalom!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vonxe: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
FGUN14:
From the responses of the Presidential candidates that participated in today's debate, the issue of LNG in Nigeria is more of a success story. This means NLNG is less likely to witness any major interference or overhaul post March 28 & April 11, regardless of whoever emerges the winner.

Moreover, Oga Babs' position isn't in any way affected by the elections as he's not appointed by the federal gov't. The gov't is only a stakeholder, and not the owner of NLNG.

Let's hope the elections holds peacefully and successfully, and soon, we'll continue our journey to Bonny Island.

Shalom!

"OGA BABS' u sounded like an nlnger
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by FGUN14: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
vonxe:

"OGA BABS' u sounded like an nlnger

Yeah Bruv, that's who we are.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2015
SQLmastar:
i was your source !
Hehehehe...you wish.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2015
In the end Nigeria wins. Peaceful election, Graceful concession, Beautiful acceptance...everyone is happy. Well, almost everyone.

Hence, our hosts have no excuses to further delay our recruitment process.

It won't be totally out of place if we start expecting the call up mails soon...for AC that is. At least, that was the latest excuse for pushing it till further notice.

One could even send a mail to that effect in case they have forgotten us. Lol.

Cheers everyone.

MODIFIED
I apparently forgot the Governorship elections. Forgive my ignorance. This my message is 2 weeks too early. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
adenitemi:
In the end Nigeria wins. Peaceful election, Graceful concession, Beautiful acceptance...everyone is happy. Well, almost everyone.

Hence, our hosts have no excuses to further delay our recruitment process.

It won't be totally out of place if we start expecting the call up mails soon...for AC that is. At least, that was the latest excuse for pushing it till further notice.

One could even send a mail to that effect in case they have forgotten us. Lol.

Cheers everyone.

MODIFIED
I apparently forgot the Governorship elections. Forgive my ignorance. This my message is 2 weeks too early. Lol

We will read it then in the next 2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Let's pray for a peaceful election in Rivers and other states then check your mails on Tuesday. It's that simple.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2015
sexyjob:
Let's pray for a peaceful election in Rivers and other states then check your mails on Tuesday. It's that simple.
This 'check your mails' you go about writing on every thread is getting stale, don't you think? Your brain shouldn't be this dormant.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SQLmastar(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
prelinctus:

This 'check your mails' you go about writing on every thread is getting stale, don't you think? Your brain shouldn't be this dormant.
NNPC rememberd me after over 2yrs. We can't give up now.
Check your mails constantly. it doesn't hurt. Does it ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
SQLmastar:
NNPC rememberd me after over 2yrs. We can't give up now.
Check your mails constantly. it doesn't hurt. Does it ?

Do people still "check" their emails now? At this era of android, "checking" emails should not even be something to ask someone to do on a specific day na. The moment the email drops, it will announce itself

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SQLmastar(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
denass16:

Do people still "check" their emails now? At this era of android, "checking" emails should not even be something to ask someone to do on a specific day na. The moment the email drops, it will announce itself
read them when they drop …word to word wink

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
SQLmastar:
read them when they drop …word to word wink

Lol...You will be surprised how many people will read the message several times, looking for what's not there sef. When I got my "successful", I looked at that word several times to make sure I am not missing the "un-" at the beginning.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Is there anyone here that wrote the recruitment exam in the UK?

Will there be an AC centre in the UK?

If my last address was in Nigeria, and I'm now in the UK, how do I sort it out? Or do I bare the flight fare myself?

Someone should help me out please
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
4mula22:

If my last address was in Nigeria, and I'm now in the UK, how do I sort it out? Or do I bare the flight fare myself?

There is an email address and contact number provided for all your questions and issues. Re-directing your concerns through this appropriate channel would be better.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Some life finally sipping back into this thread.
#nowthatelectionsareover

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just so we can kick-start the thread again. Can anyone speculate on when the AC will most likely hold. I work better when I have a target in sight.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Just so we can kick-start the thread again. Can anyone speculate on when the AC will most likely hold. I work better when I have a target in sight.

Well..if no mails are sent by the end of next week, u guys should probably forget about AC in May.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
NPComplete:

Well..if no mails are sent by the end of next week, u guys should probably forget about AC in May.

I'm not expecting AC before swearing-in.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by FGUN14: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
I see no reason why AC can't hold before Swearing-In. NLNG was clear that they postponed AC for elections to take place and not for new government to be sworn in. Unlike March 28 & April 11 which were filled with speculations and uncertainties, May 29 is very much different.

I just hope we don't have to wait unnecessarily longer.

airsaylongcon:

I'm not expecting AC before swearing-in.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
FGUN14:
I see no reason why AC can't hold before Swearing-In. NLNG was clear that they postponed AC for elections to take place and not for new government to be sworn in. Unlike March 28 & April 11 which were filled with speculations and uncertainties, May 29 is very much different.

I just hope we don't have to wait unnecessarily longezr.

AC most likely would be after May 29. Details for the AC might be sent before this time though. It's however out of our hands. We have waited this long already. Just wait n see.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Guest01: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2015
AC will take place in #June/july.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nlng2014: 1:45am On Apr 13, 2015
4mula22:

As per the bolded, NLNG has a reinbursement policy for transportation to and from the venue of the AC/interview. Tickets (flights only except if otherwise stated) indicating cost of travel and not boarding pass is usually accepted as proof for retirement. Presentation of international flight tickets on AC day will not be accepted because monies for reimbursement are usually planned ahead as per your residency which you gave during your application. Because most companies are looking for ways to cut cost, it would be unwise/impossible to retire such expenditure without approval. Hence you have to contact NLNG via the appropriate channel so that your situation would be considered.

When your address changed you should have informed NLNG of the development or don't you think it was necessary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.