Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223114 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ericdry: 10:41am On May 30, 2015
savy4:
High Team,
Those scheduled for first week of july can contact me on freshoil@hotmail.com. Letz rub minds

High guy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 12:41pm On May 30, 2015
Olsey:
Success to everyone!
#WizardofAllWizards !!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 12:43pm On May 30, 2015
freeradical:
Who knows what criteria nlng would employ to select successful candidates amongst d lot. Would it be by state of origin(fed. Character), or by discipline(probably they have allocated quota for different fields of study), or plainly by merit based on ones performance at the event irrespective of state or discipline or a combination of both. With the news of slashed slots due to crashing oil and gas prices will they have to make hard choices in cutting down d final number.

Only time will tell....
Over to you please @ Nicer

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Emmaville(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Lol, guess I'm not alone, though your 3% could be another's 95%

Prinz, ...I hail.

Abeg buzz me ur BBM pin.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2015
Emmaville:

Prinz, ...I hail.

Abeg buzz me ur BBM pin.

Boss,how far na
You just forget my side?!

Hailingz from my crib here !
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2015
Emmaville:

Prinz, ...I hail.
Abeg buzz me ur BBM pin.
Hi sir, I'm not on BBM for now, we can do mails though.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ffagbowore: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2015
Congrats everyone
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Phabszy(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello Fam! *creeps out of hiding*

Who else is booked for 7th July? Pls holla
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wow.. so many new monikers. Where have ya'll been hiding?

Btw, Is there nobody for 1st July here? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by darkknight007: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hello hopefuls;

As someone who is new to this forum, I would like to first offer my congratulations to everyone who made it this far. As the AC approaches, I wish us all the very best of luck. With hard work, application and dedication, we should all be reaching for the stars. Even if we miss, who is to say we can't clutch a bunch of clouds?

Now that the customary polite salutations are out of the way, I would like to know if anyone else is struggling to prepare as I am. I realise the vagueness of it all might be to blame and would like to know some specifics or structure that can aid our study. In situations like this, time is of the essence and managing it successfully is usually the difference between success and its ugly twin.

By the way, mine is on the 15th of June.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
scarletdp:
Wow.. so many new monikers. Where have ya'll been hiding?

Btw, Is there nobody for 1st July here? cry
. Am for 1st july bro.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2015
8th of July
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
darkknight007:

I would like to know if anyone else is struggling to prepare as I am. I realise the vagueness of it all might be to blame and would like to know some specifics or structure that can aid our study. In situations like this, time is of the essence and managing it successfully is usually the difference between success and its ugly twin.

By the way, mine is on the 15th of June.
You are not alone bro. I've been very busy and have absolutely no time to prepare. I know of a few others like that... Just be calm, squeeze time out to practise at least something (related to NLNG's assessment) every day and be yourself. We'll get there. Success!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello House...pls Anyone in PortHarcourt who is interested in mock sessions and practice
I'm scheduled for July in PH...holla so we could get in touch and help ourselves...thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by luminelx64: 1:31am On Jun 03, 2015
"During your participation in the Assessment Centre, a variety of techniques will be used i.e. Interviews, Questionnaires, Group Exercises, Role Play, Presentations, etc. This will be employed to observe and measure your comprehensive attributes and skills (both as an individual and, in interaction with others) across a range of standardized situations. Several Assessors/Observers are involved to minimize bias to as low as reasonably practicable.

Note: ·
The duration of this exercise will be from 8.00am to about 6.00pm, please come prepared · Snacks, drinks and lunch will be provided by NLNG at the Venue
· You are encouraged to go online and get more information on Assessment Centers We look forward to seeing you.
Best Regards,
NLNG Recruitment Team"

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ephy12: 7:22am On Jun 03, 2015
ibmaleeq:
Hello House...pls Anyone in PortHarcourt who is interested in m tongue :Pock sessions and practice
I'm scheduled for July in PH...holla so we could get in touch and help ourselves...thanks

Bro.. I'm interested in ur mock session. Are u not joining Jarus on 13th June? My email... classpetroleum2010@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Hi Guys,

We had our first Mock Session in Lagos on Sunday, May 31st and we had 9 people in attendance and I'm sure those that attended found it useful.

We did everything you'll be required to do on that day: interview, team work, presentations etc

I also took them through overview of oil and gas industry in Nigeria, PIB and other topical issues to brush up their skills.

Our next stop is Abuja this Saturday, June 6, @ Gwarinpa. We have about 8 people that have confirmed interest.

We will be flying back to Lagos on Sunday to conduct the second session for Lagos on Sunday, June 7, 2-5pm at our office in Yaba.

Then the next weekend, Saturday, June 13th, we'll be in Port Harcourt for the PH session.

We have another session in Lagos on June 21st.

Call my PA on 09092989936 to book your slot.

Jarus
President, JarusHub Career Consulting
59 Queen Street, Yaba, Lagos
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by alizenbohr: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Hello Jarus,
Do you give out any 'book materials' during your assessment day training sessions?

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
alizenbohr:
Hello Jarus,
Do you give out any 'book materials' during your assessment day training sessions?

Thanks.

Yes, we gave out materials.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by darkknight007: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jarus:
Hi Guys,

We had our first Mock Session in Lagos on Sunday, May 31st and we had 9 people in attendance and I'm sure those that attended found it useful.

We did everything you'll be required to do on that day: interview, team work, presentations etc

I also took them through overview of oil and gas industry in Nigeria, PIB and other topical issues to brush up their skills.

Our next stop is Abuja this Saturday, June 6, @ Gwarinpa. We have about 8 people that have confirmed interest.

We will be flying back to Lagos on Sunday to conduct the second session for Lagos on Sunday, June 7, 2-5pm at our office in Yaba

Then the next weekend, Saturday, June 13th, we'll be in Port Harcourt for the PH session.

Call my PA on 09092989926 to book your slot.

Jarus

Hello Jarus;

When will you be sending out specific information about your Abuja session? It's this Saturday and having confirmed my interest, I still haven't received any follow up info.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Emmaville(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
tolutweety:

Boss,how far na
You just forget my side?!

Hailingz from my crib here !

Tolu boss. I dey o.
I loyal sire.
How ur end?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 1wizardofoz(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wishing everyone the best of luck at this juncture on destiny's path.
Go forth & conquer. Take no prisoners.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
darkknight007:

Hello Jarus;

When will you be sending out specific information about your Abuja session? It's this Saturday and having confirmed my interest, I still haven't received any follow up info.
am co-asking this question too @jarus
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 12:33am On Jun 04, 2015
Uchboggy:

According to Jarus, the mock is scheduled for Saturday 6th June 2015 from 12pm to 4pm somwhere in Gwarimpa
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Jarus:
Hi Guys,

We will be flying back to Lagos on Sunday to conduct the second session for Lagos on Sunday, June 7, 2-5pm at our office in Yaba.

Call my PA on 09092989926 to book your slot.

Jarus

I'm interested in the Abuja session. smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Presido Jarus, your PA's number has been switched off. Kindly provide details of the Abuja session here or drop another contact number.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
JARUSHUB MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER FOR NLNG

ABUJA CENTER

DATE: Saturday, June 6, 2015

TIME: 1-5pm

VENUE: M.I.B Plaza, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa Abuja

For general information, please send email to jarushub@gmail.com or call my PA on 09092989936.

See you in Abuja on Saturday by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Switlife:
Presido Jarus, your PA's number has been switched off. Kindly provide details of the Abuja session here or drop another contact number.

Thanks.

Switlife:

I'm interested in the Abuja session. smiley

Badema:

According to Jarus, the mock is scheduled for Saturday 6th June 2015 from 12pm to 4pm somwhere in Gwarimpa

Uchboggy:

darkknight007:

Hello Jarus;

See info above pls.

Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Jarus your PA's number is a digit different in your separate posts. Please do the needful to guide others. Cheers.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2015
Hi Jarus, I advise the PH date be moved coz, that weekend is UNIPORT's convocation and there is usually a people/traffic jam when they convoke.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Happy Birthday to one of us !!! God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Switlife:
Jarus your PA's number is a digit different is your separate posts. Please do the needful to guide others. Cheers.

This is his correct number: 09092989936

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.