Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223059 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
airsaylongcon:
shocked how did you cope? Cos in all honesty I struggled to hear him. Really struggled
I repeated "come again" and "pardon.?" for more than eight times.. He had to repeat each time.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Switlife:
There will be haemorrhagic painment.
There will be unbridled joy.

REALITY!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
vantage7:

Are you see what I am saw?

Well, I'm not sure about what you saw but for me I saw:

1. That Late General Sanni Abacha and former President Obasanjo were visionary leaders. They had long term perspective on issues particularly in the gas sector of the oil and gas industry.

2. That the group of morally bankrupt, extra ordinarily greedy, very gluttonous, extremely dull and myopic elements that call themselves governors are willing to sacrifice their future well being on the altar of today's comfort. We have the money, yet it is posing a big issue to get the FID for train 7. Imagine how difficult it will be to get the approval when the money isn't available. These murraforkers need to go for a few lessons on financial propriety. Morrally bankrupt id.iots!

P.S: This post is strictly influenced by the contents of the article.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
If we gauge time from when the application first came out, ALmost 3 Years!

TheSauce:
17 Months & 17 Days since March 8th (1st test - WAEC)

Which way NLNG? undecided
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
tk4rd:
I repeated "come again" and "pardon.?" for more than eight times.. He had to repeat each time.

In addition, to those i added "Ehn?", "You say?"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello guys, though i have been expecting that they would pay, but it is taking too long.

Is there anyone in the house that has not been paid yet? Or is it just me remaining? I know one guy complained some time ago, have you been paid yet?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
forkadict:

Well, I'm not sure about what you saw but for me I saw:

1. That Late General Sanni Abacha and former President Obasanjo were visionary leaders. They had long term perspective on issues particularly in the gas sector of the oil and gas industry.

2. That the group of morally bankrupt, extra ordinarily greedy, very gluttonous, extremely dull and myopic elements that call themselves governors are willing to sacrifice their future well being on the altar of today's comfort. We have the money, yet it is posing a big issue to get the FID for train 7. Imagine how difficult it will be to get the approval when the money isn't available. These murraforkers need to go for a few lessons on financial propriety. Morrally bankrupt id.iots!

P.S: This post is strictly influenced by the contents of the article.

Interesting points garnished with some strong language. Okay, so this is what I saw, in a similar vein:

1. As per the instructions given by Obasanjo then, NLNG has been more than self-sustaining, financing it's expansion from train 3 onwards and even financing the takeoff of the enigma that are Brass and Olokola LNG through the dividends it pays to NNPC. This, I think, is remarkable.

2. When the instructions were given it never was a problem because of the oil windfall. There was so much oil earnings that nobody really cared. Now, oil revenues have dwindled and suddenly, everyone cares.

3. If the governors have their way it is obvious there's going to be a funding challenge for train 7. Only about half of that $7.3 billion would be available to NNPC for investment which would fall short of the $6 billion or so share of investment required from NNPC for train 7, and Brass and OK LNG would continue to be a mirage.

And we all know what point 3 would mean, if it happens. It would hamper the progress of the company and the country at large which IMO would be unwise given the uncertain future of oil revenues and given the vastness of our gas reserves relative to oil, as a professor of oil and gas once profoundly told us "Nigeria is a gas province with pockets of oil" and as such we should be concentrating more on gas than oil since we have much more of it. Hopefully the looted funds are recovered in time to ease the tight financial situation in the country perhaps make our governors return to thinking with the future in mind.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dfavouredone:
Hello guys, though i have been expecting that they would pay, but it is taking too long.

Is there anyone in the house that has not been paid yet? Or is it just me remaining? I know one guy complained some time ago, have you been paid yet?

This man even changed his font to talk this money talk. grin Kai.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
vantage7:

Interesting points garnished with some strong language. Okay, so this is what I saw, in a similar vein:

1. As per the instructions given by Obasanjo then, NLNG has been more than self-sustaining, financing it's expansion from train 3 onwards and even financing the takeoff of the enigma that are Brass and Olokola LNG through the dividends it pays to NNPC. This, I think, is remarkable.

2. When the instructions were given it never was a problem because of the oil windfall. There was so much oil earnings that nobody really cared. Now, oil revenues have dwindled and suddenly, everyone cares.

3. If the governors have their way it is obvious there's going to be a funding challenge for train 7. Only about half of that $7.3 billion would be available to NNPC for investment which would fall short of the $6 billion or so share of investment required from NNPC for train 7, and Brass and OK LNG would continue to be a mirage.

And we all know what point 3 would mean, if it happens. It would hamper the progress of the company and the country at large which IMO would be unwise given the uncertain future of oil revenues and given the vastness of our gas reserves relative to oil, as a professor of oil and gas once profoundly told us "Nigeria is a gas province with pockets of oil" and as such we should be concentrating more on gas than oil since we have much more of it. Hopefully the looted funds are recovered in time to ease the tight financial situation in the country perhaps make our governors return to thinking with the future in mind.

I agree with you 100%

But while typing my earlier submission, all i could think of was point number 3, hence the intensity of emotion in the post. Its almost a year since we were interviewed. we have been waiting and hoping for almost a year, while closely monitoring developments regarding the approval of the FID which I must say have been quite positive and encouraging. And then, out of the blues comes this threat by the so called governors? More worrisome is the fact that i dont think they have any meaningful projects they want to spend the money on apart from stashing away and funding their extravagant amd ostentatious lifestyles. I pray God gives PMB the wisdom and the will to resist them.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
forkadict:

I agree with you 100%

But while typing my earlier submission, all i could think of was point number 3, hence the intensity of emotion in the post. Its almost a year since we were interviewed. we have been waiting and hoping for almost a year, while closely monitoring developments regarding the approval of the FID which I must say have been quite positive and encouraging. And then, out of the blues comes this threat by the so called governors? More worrisome is the fact that i dont think they have any meaningful projects they want to spend the money on apart from stashing away and funding their extravagant amd ostentatious lifestyles. I pray God gives PMB the wisdom and the will to resist them.
WELCOME TO THE REAL NIGERIA.. A PLACE WHERE THE LEVEL OF GREEDINESS IS OVERWHELMINGLY HIGH.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Come to think of it, why (as an organization), will I reimburse those I know will make it to my payroll? Come on guys, for those of us who haven't received any refund, we're dancing our way to Bonny already, cos our employment letters have been written with permanent markers. Does someone get the code here?
For those who have already been paid, ................*dodges bottle*... I mean................. *dodges slippers*... but wait...............*dodges blow*...............*runs away********

Dfavouredone:

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
DeeBlacque:
Come to think of it, why (as an organization), will I reimburse those I know will make it to my payroll? Come on guys, for those of us who haven't received any refund, we're dancing our way to Bonny already, cos our employment letters have been written with permanent markers. Does someone get the code here?
For those who have already been paid, ................*dodges bottle*... I mean................. *dodges slippers*... but wait...............*dodges blow*...............*runs away********

Lol or maybe the assessors just thought- 'there's no way these ones will make it through, their names were even in pencil before. No need to keep it on file!. They didn't even waste time to go looking for eraser, they just used the nearest rubber band to clean of those names and details immediately after the AC.'

Oooops....*dodges rock*.....wait...*dodges mountain*......oh sorry.....*dodges a whole planet*

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
DeeBlacque:
DeeBlacque:

Wrong path to thread.... Some sensitive peeps would take this P
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
scarletdp:

Wrong path to thread.... Some sensitive peeps would take this P

The "sensitive peeps" that might take this P are the ones threading the wrong path. They need to thread on the "Chill P-ath"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2015
Chill path ke? Guy, no just start quarrel oh. Maybe they couldn't confirm your flight booking was real.

Nothing concern me with N25k flight now. It is not one of my priorities.

TheSauce:

The "sensitive peeps" that might take this P are the ones threading the wrong path. They need to thread on the "Chill P-ath"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mashiboy(m): 4:51am On Aug 26, 2015
airsaylongcon:
At my Assessment Centre, I had my fact finding exercise with one Hausa accented fellow. So when I got an email notification that I had an email from one Rabiu Muhammad the speed I use take open the mail was faster than Usain Bolt in his prime. Turned out to be a LinkedIn invite. My hiss was this long mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[quote author=tk4rd post=37312253]That same guy was one of my accessors during the CBI Interview

airsaylongcon:
shocked how did you cope? Cos in all honesty I struggled to hear him. Really struggled

tk4rd:

In our working environment (NLNG), Act of Discrimination is apply so that be WARNED! Otherwise.....

We treats everyone equally regardless of ur gender, religion, tribe, region, or race otherwise u will face disciplinary action.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:52am On Aug 26, 2015
TheSauce:

The "sensitive peeps" that might take this P are the ones threading the wrong path. They need to thread on the "Chill P-ath[b][/b]"

As in, you Don drop punch lines ooo. Lol

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:53am On Aug 26, 2015
mashiboy:
In our working environment (NLNG), Act of Discrimination is apply so that be WARNED! Otherwise.....
We treats everyone equally regardless of ur gender, religion, tribe, region, or race otherwise u will face disciplinary action.
Calling on somebody to repeat what he said earlier (which I didn't hear) is not discrimination.. Would you prefer you assume you heard what he said, and then, answer the wrong thing.??
I didn't sound discriminating in my post.. But as for accent, the guy's accent was really noticeable.. Sorry to say that., but it was just an observation.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2015
DeeBlacque:

CHM11:

Lol or maybe the assessors just thought- 'there's no way these ones will make it through, their names were even in pencil before. No need to keep it on file!. They didn't even waste time to go looking for eraser, they just used the nearest rubber band to clean of those names and details immediately after the AC.'
Oooops....*dodges rock*.....wait...*dodges mountain*......oh sorry.....*dodges a whole planet*
Ohh.. CHM11.. You've not been reimbursed too.?
Ok naa.. But that does not validate the theory which you guys are propounding.
If some people were reimbursed, and it happens that those ones whom NLNG have selected were not reimbursed, then, it means that NLNG have given away the results of the exercise even before the exercise finished., which I know NLNG is smart enough not to even think of doing..
The reimbursement is no big deal. The budget is little. The ones that are pending might be having issues with the account details they supplied, and I believe that NLNG must be working very hard to rectify them.
Thus, when they rectify the issues with the candidates, they reimburse them.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mashiboy(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2015
tk4rd:
Calling on somebody to repeat what he said earlier (which I didn't hear) is not discrimination.. Would you prefer you assume you heard what he said, and then, answer the wrong thing.??
I didn't sound discriminating in my post.. But as for accent, the guy's accent was really noticeable.. Sorry to say that., but it was just an observation.

Sharing the challenges u faced and how u cope with them its a good idea in team work but mentioning the tribe, religiou, gender as the source of the challenges in public that is where the issue of discrimination come in. Thanks for understanding.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=mashiboy post=37339435][/quote]

You are missing the point! No one is discriminating against him. As southerners, I often find it difficult to hear northerners when they speak the same way I find it hard to hear say a Briton or an American.

Besides forget about that idea of non-discrimination. I'm sure we all know a people from a certain location are given preferential treatment during this screening
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2015
tk4rd:
If some people were reimbursed, and it happens that those ones whom NLNG have selected were not reimbursed, then, it means that NLNG have given away the results of the exercise even before the exercise finished., which I know NLNG is smart enough not to even think of doing..
The reimbursement is no big deal. The budget is little. The ones that are pending might be having issues with the account details they supplied, and I believe that NLNG must be working very hard to rectify them.

Gbam!
To 'ginger' your point, my account number was not complete. I got a call from one of my colleagues in NLNG, he validated my account details and I was paid some days after other candidates with the same AC date got paid.
#Chill

Or better still, call NLNG and ask for your money angry angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2015
airsaylongcon:

You are missing the point! No one is discriminating against him. As southerners, I often find it difficult to hear northerners when they speak the same way I find it hard to hear say a Briton or an American.

Besides forget about that idea of non-discrimination. I'm sure we all know a people from a certain location are given preferential treatment during this screening

Which location?? grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 9:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Djbaka:

I guess he is referring to Bonny indigenes
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Djbaka:

I guess he is referring to Bonny indigenes
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2015
TheSauce:

Gbam!
To 'ginger' your point, my account number was not complete. I got a call from one of my colleagues in NLNG, he validated my account details and I was paid some days after other candidates with the same AC date got paid.
#Chill

when was ur AC?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2015
Lol... Boss, you suppose know say na joke na. I haven't been reimbursed and thought I should laugh it off.

tk4rd:
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Dfavouredone:

eeyah, soorry. I complained some time ago but I've been paid so I don keep quiet. try sending a mail to them with the date of your interview. it may help

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Djbaka:

Na from my mouth you wan hear say dem shoot bird, the bird mama fly? cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
I have been sending emails, to which the reply were "we will let our finance team know about it".

I have to place a call instead of email, its surprising the reply i got but thank God i called.

DeeBlacque:

Thanks for your best wishes and i wish you same so strongly too. Please place a call to them to complain if you still have not been paid.

sp500:

eeyah, soorry. I complained some time ago but I've been paid so I don keep quiet. try sending a mail to them with the date of your interview. it may help

Thanks bro for you solidarity friend. I have gotten to them and i believe they are on it and i will get paid soon.

SOMETIMES, Patient isn't a Virtue

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
tk4rd:
I got my transport allowance exactly 31 days after my AC.
My earlier post was me just being sarcastic and playful. There can't be any connection between the AC outcome and transport allowance.
Those still waiting, I hope the issue causing delay is rectified soon.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Delgado47: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
TheSauce:

Gbam!
#Chill

So if they called you because your account number was incomplete and your fare refund could not be processed, why didn't they call others that haven't been paid too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.