Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1222994 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2015
ladyF:

Testing again grin Got banned for 72 hrs for the first one cry

Sorry about that.
I don't think it will happen again
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2015
DeeBlacque:

Airsaylong, He/She has already made the necessary apology and you need not over-flog the issue. In addition, I respectfully state that your reference to his/her expression as "sloppy writing" is quite insulting and somewhat disrespectful.

I never was offended by him/her. Only had a slightly increased heart rate for a sec. But with all due respect the correcting the rampant use of "am" in place of "I am" or "I'm" was in no way a personal attack o sexy.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2015
ladyF:

Testing again grin Got banned for 72 hrs for the first one cry
This time, u will be banned again for 600 hours.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
forkadict:

What do you think of this rather disturbing development as it affetcs the recruitment drive? Is it an opportunity or a threat or neither?

Interestingly, I see it as both. It is obviously a threat to NLNG, but I see it as more of an opportunity to us. Because NLNG foresees a possible reduction in its market share due to a couple of formidable players entering the market it will tend to take action. and the obvious action to take here is to try and ramp up production i.e. increase its market share by increasing output (hence more trains) before the competition come on stream obviously there will be a lead time (of investment in the plants, gas supply infrastructure etc, which NLNG already has in place) from the decision of the competition to enter the market to the first LNG shipment. That fact gives NLNG more leverage to negotiate long-term SPAs with buyers but they have to break ground on train 7 to show they mean business. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
barbiesparkz2:

I don't mean any disrespect, but I think you didn't understand Airsaylong's message.
He said he always viewed the "check your mail" posts as a joke, except the first time (He wasn't chastising her).
He also expressed his opinion about the rampant use of a wrong grammatical expression, which was not done in an insulting/disrespectful tone.

"tone" could be contextual and analyzed with some stint of perspectivism, you know.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
vantage7:

Interestingly, I see it as both. It is obviously a threat to NLNG, but I see it as more of an opportunity to us. Because NLNG foresees a possible reduction in its market share due to a couple of formidable players entering the market it will tend to take action. and the obvious action to take here is to try and ramp up production i.e. increase its market share by increasing output (hence more trains) before the competition come on stream obviously there will be a lead time (of investment in the plants, gas supply infrastructure etc, which NLNG already has in place) from the decision of the competition to enter the market to the first LNG shipment. That fact gives NLNG more leverage to negotiate long-term SPAs with buyers but they have to break ground on train 7 to show they mean business. Just my opinion.

Yet again, I agree with you 100%

Beside, I'm not sure US and australia have a ready buyers yet for their volumes. That will also take a while to secure as well. But at this point, the only edge NLNG may have over them is to start work on train 7 ASAP.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
DeeBlacque:

"tone" could be contextual and analyzed with some stint of perspectivism, you know.

True.
Perception is subjective.
I guess I believe more in 'the good' of people.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
vantage7:

I totally agree with you. But then again, I agree with anyone that suggest things that end up with me getting the job.
LOL!

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
How is it that no one has even thought of NLNG waitlisting the successful applicants? Everybody is thinking of the job straight up. Not even medicals.

In any case, i admire the level of optimism in here.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
DeeBlacque:

I GUESS NAIRALAND MUST HAVE BANNED YOU BY NOW..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
forkadict:
How is it that no one has even thought of NLNG waitlisting the successful applicants? Everybody is thinking of the job straight up. Not even medicals.

In any case, i admire the level of optimism in here.

Optimism is all we have going at the moment.

Please can someone give us some news. Even if it's an email that the list will be out before weekend.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
where are all the "sauces" when you need them?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Right now i could believe almost anything.

NLNG please give us something to hold on to.
This wait seems endless.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
tk4rd:
I GUESS NAIRALAND MUST HAVE BANNED YOU BY NOW..

...and what could have prompted that guess, if I may ask?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Don't be enamored by the hedonistic ways of the people and things of this world. Just stay focused. You would not be stranded, God has a plan for us all. Peace all!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
DeeBlacque:

...and what could have prompted that guess, if I may ask?
Chooii.. I was thinking that anyone who quotes "barbiesparkz2" or repliez her gets banned for some days.. Infact. it happened to me last week and I became totally helpless
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
tk4rd:
Chooii.. I was thinking that anyone who quotes "barbiesparkz2" or repliez her gets banned for some days.. Infact. it happened to me last week and I became totally helpless

Lol... Oh, I see.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
DeeBlacque:

Lol... Oh, I see.

I know what you were thinking lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Djbaka:

I know what you were thinking lipsrsealed cheesy grin
He just dey feel like superman ryt now..
DeeBlacque:

Lol... Oh, I see.
So.. Is it safe to quote her now.?? U don confirm am.?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Olsey: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2015
forkadict:

Yet again, I agree with you 100%

Beside, I'm not sure US and australia have a ready buyers yet for their volumes. That will also take a while to secure as well. But at this point, the only edge NLNG may have over them is to start work on train 7 ASAP.
I beg to disagree. Even with train 7, (at 30MTPA), NLNG would come nowhere near the almost 80MTPA that all nine upcoming LNG projects in Australia (alone) 'threatens' to add up to.
We need far more than train 7 to keep our head above stormy waters. That will take the intervention of a visionary, strategic and aggressive government, covering policies (such as PIB and NGMP) through speedy implementation of action plans (if we have any.)
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 6footplus(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Morning guys... a friend of mine just called me saying his friend was invited for a chat at Eko Hotel for the NLNG recruitment exercise.

Please is there truth to that or information supporting this?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2015
6footplus:
Morning guys... a friend of mine just called me saying his friend was invited for a chat at Eko Hotel for the NLNG recruitment exercise.

Is it the NLNG GT Recruitment exercise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by FGUN14: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2015
6footplus:

Morning Bro... kindly verify which of the following holds true as per your post above:
1. Your friend's friend has been scammed
2. Your friend's friend is trying to scam your friend
3. Your friend is trying to scam you
4. You are trying to scam us here
This recruitment has gone past anything 'chat'

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2015
FGUN14:

Morning Bro... kindly verify which of the following holds true as per your post above:
grin grin Badt guy!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2015
FGUN14:

I guess No.4 holds true.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Mehn, we've been on this for 21 months already. 4 more months is just crazy but what can we do? wink
4 more months? Meaning the results will be out by December. Is that what your source insinuated?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adob16(f): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
early Q4
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
No email today. I'm just exhausted.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
incredu:
No email today. I'm just exhausted.

Hahaha. Take it easy. If you have a job, just focus on that and don't dwell on this. It's too early to be exhausted

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
it seems some persons have forgotten so soon that they waited for about a year before they were called up for AC.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
masagoody:
it seems some persons have forgotten so soon that they waited for about a year before they were called up for AC.
It was easier to wait then because we already know we were successful. So if the AC results is released, resumption date no go make person tensed

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mails!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.