Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223043 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 7:26am On Oct 09, 2015
And suddenly okoope becomes the new Oracle. See people calling on his name smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Lol...even his silence is Oracle-ous. It shouldn't be far now before we here some sort of news, though. So @all, relax (u may be better at it than me cos I am anything but relaxed smiley)

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DivineU: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2015
All I can say is that the number of successful people is very small with very stringent selection criteria. Pls be strong and have alternative plans to avoid heartbreaks. Success.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2015
DivineU:
All I can say is that the number of successful people is very small with very stringent selection criteria. Pls be strong and have alternative plans to avoid heartbreaks. Success.

Hmmm,in the name of God,may we not experience heart break ooo.Honestly,after this "never-ending wait", all we can hope and pray for is GOOD NEWS..Anything short is unacceptable

NLNG kilode..Its only AC we did o and you guys hv refused to get back to us.We rnt even asking for resumption date yet, just tell the outcome so we can hv peace of mind.To me, I cant think of any reason on earth y this delay exists...

Like many others wld agree,this wait is torture and tortuous.

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2015
still havent been reimbursed.. any ph guy in same shoes?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lcoq: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2015
wakama6:

Same here. not bothered, they can keep it.. all I ask for is to make the final list

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
for the IT heads, the next big chat app is gonna be telegram. been following them for a while now and the recent channels feature is gonna drive a lot of future social media communications. still watching
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Same here.

wakama6:
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by blackknyte(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Same Here
DeeBlacque:
Same here.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2015
This NLNG job though.... thinking is it worth to become a graduate trainee again. Why should a recruitment take 2 years?!

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mdshell(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please, Is there any PH guy in the house that has been reimbursed? OR maybe, someone used PH AC attendance lists as tissue paper in one of the Hotel Presidential toilets? grin just joking..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
coolio2014:
This NLNG job though.... thinking is it worth to become a graduate trainee again. Why should a recruitment take 2 years?!

Exactly my thought. Doesn't make sense really to drag a recruitment for 2 years without consideration to the applicants, and irrespective of their experiences still intend to recruit them as graduates.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adeyemialatishe(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Baba na back to stone age be that ohhhh

airsaylongcon:
for the IT heads, the next big chat app is gonna be telegram. been following them for a while now and the recent channels feature is gonna drive a lot of future social media communications. still watching
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
coolio2014:

Yes I know I want this job. I have prayed and asked God for this..However, its so infair that a recruitment will take this long.If I had resumed since last yr in the least, I would hv be prepping for my first promotion..hehehehe
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
adeyemialatishe:
Baba na back to stone age be that ohhhh

http://www.telegram.org
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by emmahoney(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wow men and women of courage, I salute your doggedness/perseverance. Outstanding Success to you guys. Maybe I made a right decision or a wrong one when I was invited for the first aptitude (conducted by WAEC) by NLNG in March, 2014 I cannot say. I did not attend the test because the fixed date clashed with the day that I was expected to write my M.Sc. aptitude test. I went for the M.Sc. test and I later got the admission. Fast forward to last month ending, I completed my M.Sc. at the University of Ibadan with a Ph.D grade. Ever since, I have been following this thread in a ghost mode. I just think that it is germane to comment this evening on this thread. I never knew that this recruitment could take longer time like this!! Best wishes...

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
emmahoney:
Wow men and women of courage, I salute your doggedness/perseverance. Outstanding Success to you guys. Maybe I made a right decision or a wrong one when I was invited for the first aptitude (conducted by WAEC) by NLNG in March, 2014 I cannot say. I did not attend the test because the fixed date clashed with the day that I was expected to write my M.Sc. aptitude test. I went for the M.Sc. test and I later got the admission. Fast forward to last month ending, I completed my M.Sc. at the University of Ibadan with a P.hD. grade. Ever since, I have been following this thread in a ghost mode. I just think that it is germane to comment this evening on this thread. I never knew that this recruitment could take longer time like this!! Best wishes...
GOODLUCK TO YOU BROTHER..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
This week is it.. THIS IS THE WEEK..!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
tk4rd:
This week is it..
THIS IS THE WEEK..!!!

Somebody said so last week and the week before. It's now the Sunday evening dose tongue

Maybe you're conjuring it this time around sha, lemme not stand in the way wink

Now, I can believe anything I hear.. #anxiouslikethat

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by emmahoney(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
tk4rd:
GOODLUCK TO YOU BROTHER..
Amen and you too boss

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Djbaka:

Somebody said so last week and the week before. It's now the Sunday evening dose tongue

Maybe you're conjuring it this time around sha, lemme not stand in the way wink

Now, I can believe anything I hear.. #anxiouslikethat
That is why we keep the hope alive every new week.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
About 30,000 successful applicants..
About 18,000 were invited for the WAEC test..
About 5,000 were invited for the shl test.
About 800 were invited for the A.C..
About 90 to be finally taken...
God of Mercy.. May your will be done on my matter..
The stage is too tight for sure, but then, I know that You can loosen it a little for my sake..
Pease help me Lord.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SKR3: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2015
I am praying & hoping to end this week wz a big smile. Today is monday 12 October... I can't log out of my mail.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Brace yourselves... for take-off

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2015
cashme28:
Brace yourselves... for take-off

It is more like a landing. crash-landing actually cos some people have to "die" and only a few would "survive". Everyone should be in a brace-position!

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2015
tk4rd:
About 30,000 successful applicants..
About 18,000 were invited for the WAEC test..
About 5,000 were invited for the shl test.
About 800 were invited for the A.C..
About 90 to be finally taken...
God of Mercy.. May your will be done on my matter..
The stage is too tight for sure, but then, I know that You can loosen it a little for my sake..
Pease help me Lord.
If ur figures are correct then the success rate is less than 12%. Wow!! That’s the lowest at any stage of this recruitment “campaign”.
Indeed this exercise has taken a pretty long time. I hope those of us who will end up in the HR department improve their recruitment process especially in the area of communication. For instance, during the incident of Ebola we shd have been informed that it will delay the process, or if AC results can’t be released in 3 months as promised u shd have been informed etc. Even JAMB in those days didn’t take this long to release results. As someone rightly said this wait is torturous.
Free advice, never ever put ur life on hold for anything (especially when it is not certain).
On another note, this new found optimism is it based on information, speculation or gut feelings.
Regardless, Father let your will be done.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
ceetee:

If ur figures are correct then the success rate is less than 12%. Wow!! That’s the lowest at any stage of this recruitment “campaign”.
Indeed this exercise has taken a pretty long time. I hope those of us who will end up in the HR department improve their recruitment process especially in the area of communication. For instance, during the incident of Ebola we shd have been informed that it will delay the process, or if AC results can’t be released in 3 months as promised u shd have been informed etc. Even JAMB in those days didn’t take this long to release results. As someone rightly said this wait is torturous.
Free advice, never ever put ur life on hold for anything (especially when it is not certain).
On another note, this new found optimism is it based on information, speculation or gut feelings.
Now that there are new cases of Ebola in Calabar of recent, I hope that it will not affect us that are waiting for nlng.??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
tk4rd:
Now that there are new cases of Ebola in Calabar of recent, I hope that it will not affect us that are waiting for nlng.??
Nlng can postpone this recruitment just because a tissue paper got missing in oga babs toilet.

Let's just pray they remember us.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
tk4rd:

There's NO repeat NO case of Ebola in Calabar

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
Well the new found optimism is based on 'sauces'. Medicals for November, Resumption Jan/Feb. At least that's what my SAUCE says. #WeWait!

Shalom!

ceetee:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
The tension this week ehn! hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.