Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1218808 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
A new beginning
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Guys, make una help me advice this guy..
I felt like breaking my boss head after he made some derogatory comments that got me angry and belittled.....
Yesterday a colleague and I went to take measurements of a bank for renovation works in one of the tertiary institutions in ogun state. My colleague being the senior was given the full details and equipment needed. When we got to ogun state, he gave me the equipment (tape and camera) and asked me if I could do it that he has a babe in the school. I said yes and he gave me extra 3k. I guess that was to shut me up.
After taking the measurement of the floor area in the banking hall and other adjoining spaces, I took pictures of the tiles and ceilings just to show my boss that they were in a very poor state. When I got back home I used my computer to scale the measurements and then redesigned the banking hall.
The main aim of the renovation was to increase the number of cubicles in the banking hall from 3 to 7. Today when I got to the office, I gave my boss the report and showed him the proposed design I made, he said "Great". During critic session I was surprised that the initial drawing was brought out and he was redoing the design. Well I no talk, I watched until he was done instructing the architect. Then I compared his proposed design with mine and I quickly pointed out to him that he has used up much space for circulation moreover our cubicle spatial analysis is till the same.
He called me Peter!!! ....what year were you born, I told him, he said that was the year I started this company. If you have things in your head keep it. When you establish your firm, use it. Na so everybody dey look me like say I poo for body. See me wey for just keep quite....If it were to be somewhere else, Na orijin bottle I for arrange untop him head...............that is why I keep praying for a multinational firm....abeg make I quickly go check my shell application status....
https://www.nairaland.com/2732293/how-got-belittled-boss
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2015
whatsupguys:
PTO
Lady-F's Style naaa.. Abiii.??

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 12:10am On Nov 14, 2015
Has any one attempted to call HR? They might give a reasonable time to expect feedbacks.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 12:48am On Nov 14, 2015
epic5:
Has any one attempted to call HR? They might give a reasonable time to expect feedbacks.
Yeah this is a good suggestion, I so move for adoption!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrSneh: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2015
epic5:

Please let us know what they say when you call.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
I got this text yesterday although I only just saw it. Not expecting to hear from any other job and for a second I tot it was nlng medicals invitation. Anyone has any ideas?

Reads as follows:

You have been shortlisted for employment assessment at MGR consults. 161, Ikorodu road opp Eco Bank, Onipan, Lagos. Sat 14/11/15 (which was kind of puzzling to send and IV yesterday asking to come today). 081********. Be punctual!

I intend to call the number to find out more though.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
naastyme:
I got this text yesterday although I only just saw it. Not expecting to hear from any other job and for a second I tot it was nlng medicals invitation. Anyone has any ideas?

Reads as follows:

You have been shortlisted for employment assessment at MGR consults. 161, Ikorodu road opp Eco Bank, Onipan, Lagos. Sat 14/11/15 (which was kind of puzzling to send and IV yesterday asking to come today). 081********. Be punctual!

I intend to call the number to find out more though.

lol. Scam! Better don't waste your time going.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol...I don't intend to.

Switlife:

lol. Scam! Better don't waste your time going.

I called them and they said the company is MGR consults (never heard of them so couldn't have applied). Said they were only calling those in Lagos for an interview.

Don't know how the hell they got my number tho...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Now all predictions from the 'sauces' speculating this year have failed.what's next?

For me: Unfollowing this thread and living my life like Nlng doesn't exist untill my mail box advises me otherwise.

Goodluck guys

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Qeremin(m): 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Who has this HR's number ? kindly inbox.

epic5:
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dreal4mula: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2015
Hello guys.

How are we doing? Is this week the week ? I was just wondering.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Dreal4mula:
Hello guys.

Some EH peeps are having their interviews today. This week doesn't look like the week.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Dreal4mula:
Hello guys.

Hello..
Are you asking H.R managers.??

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Some EH peeps are having their interviews today. This week doesn't look like the week.

Well if interviews are still going on, it means the HR dept has very much been busy all the while. It, however, still doesn't mean they can't concurrently send mails to successful GTs for medicals this week.

Just my thought
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2015
At least it is good to know the company still exists and people in HR are still alive

Prinzofparis:

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
cashme28:

Well if interviews are still going on, it means the HR dept has very much been busy all the while. It, however, still doesn't mean they can't concurrently send mails to successful GTs for medicals this week.

Just my thought

Just praying mehn, anytime they send the mail is just perfect.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 17, 2015
Hi hopefuls,

Below is a moral booster; I like the BOLDED in it.

The Bonny Gas Transport Limited (BGT), a subsidiary of Nigeria Liquefied and Natural Gas Limited (NLNG) is to take delivery of four out of the six Dual Fuel Diesel Electric (DFDE) vessels it placed an order for before the end of this year, The Guardian reports.

Speaking on Wednesday at the ship naming ceremony at Hyundai Heavy Industries Shipyard in Ulsan, Korea, the Vice President BGT and Managing Director of NLNG, Babs Omotowa noted specifically that the vessels , constructed by Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) and Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI), are expected in Nigeria between December 9 and the end of the year. The company explained that the remaining two of the carriers ordered from SHI, are to be delivered next year.

The NLNG boss said that as part of the company’s local content vision, some Nigerian companies, for the first time, had participated in the construction of the vessels in Ulsan. These included KabelMetal, Berger Paints, Paints and Coating Manufacturing Nigeria and Metec West Africa.

Omotowa also said: “This August ceremony also prepares us for the future with plans for expansion of operation. NLNG is currently planning for an additional train that will increase its production capacity from 22 to 30 metric tonnes per annum. Our shipping capacity must also grow to meet the demands of this expansion”.
http://energymixreport.com/nlng-to-take-delivery-of-4-new-vessels-by-end-of-2015/

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Next monday, 23rd November 2015 would make it exactly 2 years since the advert for the recruitment of GTs was officially closed.

Would that day be of any significance.?

Time will tell....

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is next week the Week? grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 1:38am On Nov 20, 2015
whatsupguys:
Is next week the Week? grin grin grin
This week never finish naa.. grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:46am On Nov 20, 2015
tk4rd:
This week never finish naa.. grin grin
My brother as the matter be now, once thursday don pass na to commot mind for that week o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2015
whatsupguys:

My brother as the matter be now, once thursday don pass na to commot mind for that week o
So, are you waiting for next week.? or are you going to forget about next week.??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Greetings! Someone from the EH thread said they are carrying out background checks on the choicest GT candidates. But at the same time, I think they had already carried out certificates verification since last year (As confirmed by UpdateAll). So I wonder what they are checking about candidates' background now. Any ideas? How long does it take?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2015
the same thing i met. i just lucked up and faced it with God. All that will happen has already been destined from the onset, so hoarding info or not. The chosen of the Lord must stand. That is why i even didn't care to exchange phone contacts at interview venue because after my little inquiry and chit-chat with some guys who just bagged into me trying to know where i was working (just to gauge their chances). Siege Mentality! I discovered that they all were ardent followers of nairaland NLNG threads. They come and read - gain insights and gather info but won't contribute and share their own experiences and thoughts. I left the venue solo. Let us all stick to our isolation, no need to form alliance or team till we get to bonny, that is if it is God's wish that we even get to bonny.

I learnt something in this NLNG recruitment about connecting with people on nairaland even when it seems we all are chasing one common "limited" chances of success. A guy opened a thread asking who have received an invitation from NLNG, nobody responded. I responded to the guy in affirmation. We connected offline, and it happened that he graduated from my alma mata/department, but my junior at that and he had already collected his certificate, which i never knew was ready for collection. He told me to rush to school and pick up mine by all means so as not to jeopardize my chances at interview - for it looked some how for older grad to present statement of result while he the junior presented original certificate. I had 5days to get this before interview, God helped me, i did. Guess what? at interview, one candidate who graduated from same school with us came for interview but with statement of result. He is on this nairaland, he read that thread on our recruitment, yet he chose not to respond. had he communicated on that thread, he also would have known that our alma mata have started issuing out certificates. well, he was shocked to be singled out during accreditation and questioned why his junior (me) in school came with certificate and he (older set) came with statement of result? After the interview he called me to inquire in amazement if i really graduated from same school with him. I understood his surprise because i too have done all i could to get my certificate before but it met brick wall. No man is an island. Had he connected with us on nairaland he too would have known that his certificate was ready for collection. see in this life, nobody is in competition with me. I am only competing against myself - just to strive and beat my earlier records. simple!!

what am saying in essence is, guys ripe urself of these siege mentality and that feeling that you are competing against every naira, post and land. For me, what is mine is mine. if i dont get NLNG job, it is not as a result of what information i shared or how i gave out my success secret. No!! it is because it is not saved2serve's divine choice, though it may be humanly my choice. At the end of the day, i prefer divine courses to abound for me above my humanly wishes.
forkadict:

LMAO @'maybe the panel got them to sign something or warned them about any disclosures on any social network or forum'

Truth is no one got anyone to sign anything except for your transport reimbursement.

I for one abandoned the thread when prior to the interview, no one was willing to share anything. It was an 'every man for himself' kinda thingy. Forgetting that what is destined to be yours will not pass you by.

So why will I come back to the same thread to give an account of how the interview went? The same thread i had abandoned?

But assuming the threadmates were co-operative and willing to share info prio to the interview, then I would have taken it as an obligation to feed the house back on how the whole sheet went down.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Saved2Serve:
the same thing i met. i just lucked up and faced it with God. All that will happen has already been destined from the onset, so hoarding info or not. The chosen of the Lord must stand. That is why i even didn't care to exchange phone contacts at interview venue because after my little inquiry and chit-chat with some guys who just bagged into me trying to know where i was working (just to gauge their chances). Siege Mentality! I discovered that they all were ardent followers of nairaland NLNG threads. They come and read - gain insights and gather info but won't contribute and share their own experiences and thoughts. I left the venue solo. Let us all stick to our isolation, no need to form alliance or team till we get to bonny, that is if it is God's wish that we even get to bonny.

I learnt something in this NLNG recruitment about connecting with people on nairaland even when it seems we all are chasing one common "limited" chances of success. A guy opened a thread asking who have received an invitation from NLNG, nobody responded. I responded to the guy in affirmation. We connected offline, and it happened that he graduated from my alma mata/department, but my junior at that and he had already collected his certificate, which i never knew was ready for collection. He told me to rush to school and pick up mine by all means so as not to jeopardize my chances at interview - for it looked some how for older grad to present statement of result while he the junior presented original certificate. I had 5days to get this before interview, God helped me, i did. Guess what? at interview, one candidate who graduated from same school with us came for interview but with statement of result. He is on this nairaland, he read that thread on our recruitment, yet he chose not to respond. had he communicated on that thread, he also would have known that our alma mata have started issuing out certificates. well, he was shocked to be singled out during accreditation and questioned why his junior (me) in school came with certificate and he (older set) came with statement of result? After the interview he called me to inquire in amazement if i really graduated from same school with him. I understood his surprise because i too have done all i could to get my certificate before but it met brick wall. No man is an island. Had he connected with us on nairaland he too would have known that his certificate was ready for collection. see in this life, nobody is in competition with me. I am only competing against myself - just to strive and beat my earlier records. simple!!

what am saying in essence is, guys ripe urself of these siege mentality and that feeling that you are competing against every naira, post and land. For me, what is mine is mine. if i dont get NLNG job, it is not as a result of what information i shared or how i gave out my success secret. No!! it is because it is not saved2serve's divine choice, though it may be humanly my choice. At the end of the day, i prefer divine courses to abound for me above my humanly wishes.
Bros you too much. Infact you too gbanski. I greet you righteously. I will like to be like you when I grow up. Your comment is indeed a very delicious food for thought. No one is or can be an island. But can you help solve this puzzle for me? What does Nlng backgroud check entail?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2015
Saved2Serve:

Thought you got a mouth watering job abroad? angry www.nairaland.com/2195157/lost-job-due-oil-industry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Thought you got a mouth watering job abroad? angry
www.nairaland.com/2195157/lost-job-due-oil-industry

Oga, na wa for all this ur FBI stunts.
So how does this your question concern this recruitment....smh

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2015
making an inroad back home...for home is the best..
cashme28:

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Saved2Serve:
ok! now i get you bro. well i am making an inroad back to my previous naija O/G industry from angola. i wrote the first test online unsupervised and passed. I am an EH and have been invited for a validation test/Interview session slated next week monday. I just wanted to get it all clear. see an excerpt of the invite "You will be required to sit for a validation test before you are progressed to the interview on same day since you sat for the online Ability Test unsupervised" https://www.nairaland.com/1790600/nlng-experienced-hire-result-out/4 YOU NO GO UNDERSTAND BROS BUT SOME PEOPLE DO...
cashme28:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Time registered: September 19, 2015
Time spent online: 2 days & 14 hours
Last seen: 10:02am...........WELCOME TO NAIRALAND NWOKEMA!!! Mgbe onye ji bia wu ututtu ya. That is how it is when you first get a nairaland account and moniker. Every key on your phone seem to have a direct link to nairaland.
cashme28:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2015
Another faithful week gone smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.