Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:45 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1218749 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin grin don't worry I won't say what I have in mind.

But is this week the week? Happy Sunday artmedia
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
It's closer than we all thought...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
So working backwards, resumption for GTs can no longer happen in early january. I am assuming late january/early february would most likely be the date. With a 1 month resignation notice to your current employers, if any, and 2/3 weeks for medicals, this week is the only feasible week for feedback of the AC.

This postulation is merely based on assumptions. No source.

Of course as earlier said in the house, only the father (NLNG HR) knows the day and the hour.

Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lmao. Happy sunday to you too LadyF

Well I can say this is NOT the week. At least from what I have heard, I do not think they are that close to sending out the emails. Maybe next week, maybe the week after that, Maybe next Jan. But not this week.

Shalom!

ladyF:
grin grin grin don't worry I won't say what I have in mind.

But is this week the week? Happy Sunday artmedia
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrSneh: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
ibmaleeq:
It's closer than we all thought...

Our Sunday Sunday dose of parables
#FingersCrossedTho
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
artmedia:
Lmao. Happy sunday to you too LadyF

Well I can say this is NOT the week. At least from what I have heard, I do not think they are that close to sending out the emails. Maybe next week, maybe the week after that, Maybe next Jan. But not this week.

Shalom!

Haha! Let me go back into hibernation mode. Thanks grin

NLNG abeg dont carry regret mails into new year sha. Let 2016 be a new beginning abeg. Let us know our fate!!!!! angry

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2015
cashme28:
So working backwards, resumption for GTs can no longer happen in early january. I am assuming late january/early february would most likely be the date. [s]With a 1 month resignation notice to your current employers, if any[/s], and 2/3 weeks for medicals, this week is the only feasible week for feedback of the AC.

This postulation is merely based on assumptions. No source.

Of course as earlier said in the house, only the father (NLNG HR) knows the day and the hour.

Fingers crossed.
If u are coming as a GT it is assumed that u are jobless otherwise ur no more a GT, besides this is naija where rules are not followed, NLNG can send u mail today and ask u to resume december ending. Naija no de orderly.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by firstworld: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Keep uncovering people's tracks. Its a good job. Others are building estates and you are checking up people. I wonder how old you are. Busy man!
prelinctus:

Nice one. The guy deleted the other account after he was exposed here only to open this new one and spew trash. Fortunately, he's so bad at covering his tracks.

On the other hand, it seems desperation is making people believe just about anything.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by firstworld: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2015
Thanks for the insults. Didn't expect anything better from you. Life doesn't begin and end where you think. Remember.
forkadict:

(1) You wey dey talk like grand pa. Sannu. E pele.

(2) I never said they should.

(3) Why can't you do that? Or have you had both of your hands amputated by Boko Haram? Even if you did, you could as well explore the same means you used to type that crap up there to advise them.

(4) Why didn't you advise them to walk from Abali park to Maiduguri? Just to give more emphasis to your dum.b argument. Imagine a dimwit like you attaching the essence of life to buildings and cars? So that is all that defines your miserable, unfortunate and pathetic life? Buildings and cars No further comments.

(5) Who said it was?

Who tha fork is this piece of sheet anyway? **sigh**

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2015
firstworld:
Thanks for the insults. Didn't expect anything better from you. Life doesn't begin and end where you think. Remember.

Yeah right!

Now claiming to be the victim.

Mtscheeeew!

Moving on please...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2015
firstworld:
Keep uncovering people's tracks. Its a good job. Others are building estates and you are checking up people. I wonder how old you are. Busy man!

Keep trolling on Nairaland. Its a good job. Others are building estates and you are trolling. I wonder how old you are. Busy man!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Eyin Agba mejeeji yi, ema ja oh. We are just here clan-like on this journey. If the time had been short, you never would have seen our deep fears manifested for some to insinuate some of us are weak. But Ebola happened, and elections happened and oil crash happened. All occurrences that affected our NLNG processing time and simultaneously other possible options.

So guys, don't bicker no more, time happened and our deep fears manifested. It's not that we are weak, we are just human and could do nothing but be human. Make una two no fight again, biko.

forkadict:

Keep trolling on Nairaland. Its a good job. Others are building estates and you are trolling. I wonder how old you are. Busy man!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
"Don't bicker no more" simply means continue the bickering. If you are admonishing both, why quote forkadict abi u wan be corruptible judge? Meanwhile, at that atima-T, venue-V, occasion-O shall all karid nlng hopefuls be made hyperkarid entities. Guys check ur mails today by 5:30pm.
dway4ward:
Eyin Agba mejeeji yi, ema ja oh. We are just here clan-like on this journey. If the time had been short, you never would have seen our deep fears manifested for some to insinuate some of us are weak. But Ebola happened, and elections happened and oil crash happened. All occurrences that affected our NLNG processing time and simultaneously other possible options.

So guys, don't bicker no more, time happened and our deep fears manifested. It's not that we are weak, we are just human and could do nothing but be human. Make una two no fight again, biko.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Saved2Serve:
"Don't bicker no more" simply means continue the bickering. If you are admonishing both, why quote forkadict abi u wan be corruptible judge? Meanwhile, at that atima-T, venue-V, occasion-O shall all karid nlng hopefuls be made hyperkarid entities. Guys check ur mails today by 5:30pm.
lol what is going to be in the mail by 5:30. Artmedia already gave us update from his very sweet sauce. You want to raise BPs abi grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Saved2Serve:
GUY... CAN WE TRUST YOU AND YOUR SAUCES.??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
GT guys, make una relax. As you know, the EHs have migrated from their thread to ours so any info coming from them is assumed to be specific to the EH process.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Make una contribute t-fare give me make I enter british airways to london this night, I hear say NLNG HR dey travel today to london and he don board that flight already. I go take style chat am up inside plane about this our GT job after which I go come yarn una wetin him talk.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
ceetee:
I have a strong feeling that……. THIS YEAR WILL BE OUR YEAR.
Have a nice week everyone…..
Everyone with their typical Monday gra gra. By Wednesday you will cool down.
I even doubt if my post above is valid.
I’m convinced we won’t hear from them anytime we expect (our senior colleagues will attest to that).
For me this year has been one of immense joy and fulfilment.
For those putting all their eggs in NLNG’s basket I don’t know what to say without being insultive.
Saved2Serve just reminds me of Kuwena in the 07 recruitment.
As always Father let your will be done. #holidaysonmymind
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Saved2Serve:

Maguy, I hope you have already sought asylum in the US or UK. Cos in barely 2 hours from now at that atima-T, venue-V, occasion-O when we all shall check our mails and find nothing from NLNG, my broda, guys will demand for your head o.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol! Goodnight, guys. Will check my mail my tomorrow morning if NLNG sent me my success/rejection mail
forkadict:

Maguy, I hope you have already sought asylum in the US or UK. Cos in barely 2 hours from now at that atima-T, venue-V, occasion-O when we all shall check our mails and find nothing from NLNG, my broda, guys will demand for your head o.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
ladyF:

lol what is going to be in the mail by 5:30. Artmedia already gave us update from his very sweet sauce. You want to raise BPs abi grin

Sweet ke? More like sour/bitter. Artmedia's sauce is always 'this week is NOT the week' without any hint as to when is.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
@NanaF, are u the lawyer who had her AC in Abuja on a Thursday?

NanaF:

Sweet ke? More like sour/bitter. Artmedia's sauce is always 'this week is NOT the week' without any hint as to when is.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
30th July 2014, 4pm. This all got real.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
forkadict:

LOL. I swear.
Saved2Serve no know the kind men wey dey here.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Barely an hour to go if our sauce is to be real......
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
naastyme:
@NanaF, are u the lawyer who had her AC in Abuja on a Thursday?

No, didn't have my AC in Abuja

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Saved2Serve:

Saved2Serve, the hour has come......and gone
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Saved2serve, why you do me so?

I have a lot of respect and admiration for you because of how you:

1) took your future into your hands and got a job outside nigeria
ii) with two prospective jobs in tow.

Only a really intelligent and talented person can achieve this.

I even prefer you to the other EH addict guy.

With my saline drip on my right hard, parched tongue and burning fever, I proceed to painstakingly delete all my old unread mails, in preparation for THE NLNG mail. You will agree with me that such mail deserves a royal welcome. I even blocked my boyfriends email address as he mails me from Port-Harcourt, blocked all calls. I can always get another bf, but only 1 NLNG.

5.30 came and went. I extended the grace period to 6pm. It wasn't until the day turned to night, that I realized the almighty mail wasn't arriving.

By this time, my bf had concluded that I was cheating after trying to reach me severally unsuccessfully. Remember when I said, I can always get another bf? Reality has dawned on me and I realize that task is a hard one, in this saturated market.

Again Saved2Serve, why you do me so?

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jokes aside, @saved2serve, judging from posts, I have always perceived you to be a serious-minded dude who knows how to put things in their proper places. I still want to believe that your info on our mails coming in by 5:30pm today was based on an authentic info you had. Perhaps for some logistic reasons they couldn't meet up with the slated time. However, it would be so disappointing if you were trying make fun with something as serious as this. At this critical time, when everyone had been long expectant, and you try to make fun of it, it would belie utterly who you portray yourself to be here. But let me just believe that you were serious initially.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hehe, as forewarned by forkadict, guys have jejely started demanding for Saved2Serve's head.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
hahahaha! !! Oboy that kuena was a character. He almost committed suicide when he couldn't get the nlng job. He sold his spirit and soul to it....lol. no! We don't chase the things of life that way. I have come so near to earning like Christian Ronaldo but it didn't work. We call it goal - aiyee! Success. A near success story. I handle such situations effortlessly. No be today my brother. Nlng no reach give me high blood pressure. No na a a a! ! Don't say I will end up like kuena, me no wan go USA I take God beg you. I love Nigeria. It was a big ending for kuena, for he is doing amazingly great in US. I have seen it all in this oil and gas industry. From huge and massive salary to none, back to big salary with great pecks and still wishing you were close to home. The truth is that there is a point in life where the little things that the less privileged have becomes the dream of the rich. My life is not synonymous with kuena but you may say it is because you feel the way I post here depicts my obsession for the nlng job. No sir!!! NLNG will be paying me less than what I earn but I need to get close to home as soon as possible. Please I have interview in lagos on Wednesday. Just wish me well.

As for my date of reckoning, it wasn't to deceive a anyone. I could have easily told you what happened and what is really on ground but for sake of the fact that these HR guys follow these thread I will keep mute. One of them told me this in clear terms. In fact, know this, I mean good for everyone here. I could give up my job slot to help the next jobless dude, that is my kind of person. I love to share information, maybe it's my weakness. Please don't take this life too hard. That my information did not prove reliable at the nick of time, does not mean I was lying. Something happened. Sorry dear all for the shock or inconveniences this may have caused you. I am not a joker...love you all.
ceetee:

Everyone with their typical Monday gra gra. By Wednesday you will cool down.
I even doubt if my post above is valid.
I’m convinced we won’t hear from them anytime we expect (our senior colleagues will attest to that).
For me this year has been one of immense joy and fulfilment.
For those putting all their eggs in NLNG’s basket I don’t know what to say without being insultive.
Saved2Serve just reminds me of Kuwena in the 07 recruitment.
As always Father let your will be done. #holidaysonmymind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.