Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223043 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2016
dane15:

So @majekdom2, freeradical and vantage7, please help reword these paragraphs so that we can have something more polite or should we simply expunge?

Secondly, can we have two or three more options so that we can compare. Let's not limit ourselves to this one.

"Before applying for this job in November 2013 some of us already participated in the NNPC recruitment that stalled since 2012 so we were nonchalant at first about another Nigerian recruitment. "

"Because of our keen interest, we have followed details of your announcement on anything financial and we believe that our annual remuneration which most likely is the reason for this delay when converted to USD is too insignificant at the moment relying on facts and figures from your company as a basis. (1USD/305NGN-Parallel market rate)".

"Sir, someone once spoke about this recruitment being debated on a radio and at the moment it seems like we are competing with NNPC for longest running recruitment. We believe we are better than this sir".
Left to me no need to reword these paragraphs but expunge them entirely from the write up because of the controversy that could trail it's interpretation. Also we don't want the mail to be too verbose and risk boring the man before making our point

The two paragraphs I bolded from your initial write up are very okay and should form the body of the mail before rounding up with a request for update on the process.

My 2 kobo.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 12:25pm On May 05, 2016
dane15:

Critic

A Critic is someone who finds fault with something and expresses an unfavorable opinion.
The word Critic came into English by way of latin, tracing back to the greek word krinein, meaning “judge, decide.”

If you’re a Critic, you’re essentially judging something — and finding it lacking. Critic can be used broadly to describe any person expressing an unfavorable view, but there are professional Critics as well, such as people who review movies or music. In that context, the word describes someone who thoughtfully assesses something, either favorably or negatively.

Primary Meanings of Critic
1. Someone who frequently finds fault or makes harsh and unfair judgments
Also you may give us the etymology and definition of cynicism and overt pessimism which I believe also qualifies our guy.

Love his xter though because pple like that give us a constant reality check to avoid getting lost in our vague fantasies. #respectman
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 2:27pm On May 05, 2016
Hey guys stop fretting, resumption is between August and September this year. Decided aeons ago and why I was tackling those claiming otherwise in Jan & Feb.

Meanwhile, all those excusing the lack of communication and making up any form of excuse are worse cowards than our parent's generation. For fear or favour you will sit down and watch the nation burn/ prop up wrongdoing in the name of respect.

May God never let me be silent on the face of evil. I will go forth to achieve, but I will always speak against wrongdoing.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 5:46pm On May 05, 2016
ashleeeeee:

cry Mehn, you just broke my heart with this post. As it stands, meat and twerk will be converted to Fast and pray 2016. We need to pray for the big dogs that want us to resume soonest to bite the other dogs.

Dane15's Funniest post award. #reminiscing.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2016
dway4ward:
Hey guys stop fretting, resumption is between August and September this year. Decided aeons ago and why I was tackling those claiming otherwise in Jan & Feb.(1)

Meanwhile, all those excusing the lack of communication and making up any form of excuse are worse cowards than our parent's generation. For fear or favour you will sit down and watch the nation burn/ prop up wrongdoing in the name of respect.(2)

May God never let me be silent on the face of evil. I will go forth to achieve, but I will always speak against wrongdoing (3).

(1) And as of today, are you sure that the months you quoted are still valid?

(2) The people you referred to have tendered some valid reasons as well. Perhaps you might need to be reminded that yall are in no position to determine what should or what shouldn't be NLNG'S priorities.

(3) Haaaa bro. 'In the face of evil' ke? Really? SMH

For the potential CIA agents in here. I will be back soon to give yall an assignment...

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
forkadict:

For the potential CIA agents in here. I will be back soon to give yall an assignment

Eagerly waiting.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2016
barbiesparkz2:

Eagerly waiting.

Are you a potential CIA agent?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
forkadict:

Are you a potential CIA agent?

NLNG has made me one o.
E just remain to add am for CV.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2016
forkadict:

(1) And as of today, are you sure that the months you quoted are still valid?

(2) The people you referred to have tendered some valid reasons as well. Perhaps you might need to be reminded that yall are in no position to determine what should or what shouldn't be NLNG'S priorities.

(3) Haaaa bro. 'In the face of evil' ke? Really? SMH

For the potential CIA agents in here. I will be back soon to give yall an assignment...
I beg to disagree with you on the bolded up there. No one is trying to determine what NLNG'S priorities are or aren't at the moment. We are simply deliberating on something that clearly affects our lives. Something you were once a part of. We only ask to be treated fairly and not left like this in the dark because it's difficult on us having to endure such a wait.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2016
freeradical:
I beg to disagree with you on the bolded up there. No one is trying to determine what NLNG'S priorities are or aren't at the moment. We are simply deliberating on something that clearly affects our lives. Something you were once a part of. We only ask to be treated fairly and not left like this in the dark because it's difficult on us having to endure such a wait.

Of course I was part of it and do I need to be reminded? I think not. But I have heard on many occasions and I will quote just one:

Many pages back, someone posted an article about NLNG trying to award a contract for the building of one road and the figure was quoted. The same poster (or possibly another) computed the annual salary of GTs and juxtaposed that amount with the contract worth. In other words, NLNG should forget about the road and call for you guys.

Another case is a few pages back when someone (I can't remember specifically but I thin it's @vantage7) quoted the profit from the latest edition of facts and figures and said something like even tho the profit for the year under review dipped, GTs annual remuneration is peanuts when compared with the profit declared. If these 2 cases cited do not buttress my point about folks trying to determine what ought other ought not be NLNG'S priorities, I don't know what else can.

BTW, we are still together in the struggle o. Never forget that. That's the sole reason I am still following the thread.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Machini(m): 9:12pm On May 05, 2016
I keep asking myself, what do you guys intend to achieve with this planned move?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 9:25pm On May 05, 2016
Refreshing to have you back @ forkadict......... Where could @ artmedia be?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2016
wakama6:
Refreshing to have you back @ forkadict......... Where could @ artmedia be?

Thanks bro (or is it sis).

I have always been around. I was even supposed to make a brief appearance at the planned but botched get together @Elegushi beach last weekend.

So bro, your boy full ground o. I just haven't been posting as much as I used to ni.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2016
forkadict:

Of course I was part of it and do I need to be reminded? I think not. But I have heard on many occasions and I will quote just one:

Many pages back, someone posted an article about NLNG trying to award a contract for the building of one road and the figure was quoted. The same poster (or possibly another) computed the annual salary of GTs and juxtaposed that amount with the contract worth. In other words, NLNG should forget about the road and call for you guys.

Another case is a few pages back when someone (I can't remember specifically but I thin it's @vantage7) quoted the profit from the latest edition of facts and figures and said something like even tho the profit for the year under review dipped, GTs annual remuneration is peanuts when compared with the profit declared. If these 2 cases cited do not buttress my point about folks trying to determine what ought other ought not be NLNG'S priorities, I don't know what else can.

BTW, we are still together in the struggle o. Never forget that. That's the sole reason I am still following the thread.
Bros I don't mean to throw jabs at you but seriously you are not being objective in your argument or should I say the way you reason with us. I have to say things the way it is here so just focus more on the points i am about to make as I would gain nothing by insulting u.

I recall vividly how you joined this thread. You were bitter at the guys on the EH thread not sharing info. We welcomed you in and it has been a great ride with you. By being bitter at the EH threadites you have displayed an obviously similar emotion to whatever guys are doing right now. It doesn't matter whether our speculations are right on why we haven't been called. The fact is that keeping us on the sidelines will always provoke some sort of reaction. Its easier for you to say now because you are inside and you see things from an entirely different perspective. From our own side of the prism these things are a bit obscure so we speculate to manage our emotions.
I recall also several times when you were also doing permutations here on oil price, NLNG future plans and all other while you were still waiting for your call. That's not too different from what you are scolding peeps for now.

So bro just try and understand us. I won't blame another insider for making such comments about us but for you I'd take exception because being a part of us here it's expected that you show us more empathy. This wait isn't easy....imagine that for some reason you weren't called when they did, will you be here defending NLNG?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2016
freeradical:
Bros I don't mean to throw jabs at you but seriously you are not being objective in your argument or should I say the way you reason with us. I have to say things the way it is here so just focus more on the points i am about to make as I would gain nothing by insulting u.

I recall vividly how you joined this thread. You were bitter at the guys on the EH thread not sharing info. We welcomed you in and it has been a great ride with you. By being bitter at the EH threadites you have displayed an obviously similar emotion to whatever guys are doing right now. It doesn't matter whether our speculations are right on why we haven't been called. The fact is that keeping us on the sidelines will always provoke some sort of reaction. Its easier for you to say now because you are inside and you see things from an entirely different perspective. From our own side of the prism these things are a bit obscure so we speculate to manage our emotions.
I recall also several times when you were also doing permutations here on oil price, NLNG future plans and all other while you were still waiting for your call. That's not too different from what you are scolding peeps for now.

So bro just try and understand us. I won't blame another insider for making such comments about us but for you I'd take exception because being a part of us here it's expected that you show us more empathy. This wait isn't easy....imagine that for some reason you weren't called when they did, will you be here defending NLNG?

Lol. Okay no vex. You hear no vex. Haba I know say you no dey jab me na. I know. But I just need to set the record straight. First of, if anything, I was even trying to tell guys in here what was likely to be responsible for the delay and I came up with the oil price theory. And that taking on many hands at the same time will not look good in the books. Go back and check it. I was one of the first if not the first sef to mention it. I can't recall asking nlng to take us by fire by force na. The wait obviously got to me but I never bombarded them with mails for instance, all I did if anything was groan on and off nairaland.That's all.

Second of all, the oil price theory was confirmed after I got in. It may have been a permutation but it was absolutely on point.

If I remember correctly, you na one of the top CIA agents for here. I will baptise you with a mission soon enough. It may not be much though given the charged atmosphere in here but however little it is, it may be worth something for a few folks...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2016
forkadict:

Lol. Okay no vex. You hear no vex. Haba I know say you no dey jab me na. I know. But I just need to set the record straight. First of, if anything, I was even trying to tell guys in here what was likely to be responsible for the delay and I came up with the oil price theory. And that taking on many hands at the same time will not look good in the books. Go back and check it. I was one of the first if not the first sef to mention it. I can't recall asking nlng to take us by fire by force na. The wait obviously got to me but I never bombarded them with mails for instance, all I did if anything was groan on and off nairaland.That's all.

Second of all, the oil price theory was confirmed after I got in. It may have been a permutation but it was absolutely on point.

If I remember correctly, you na one of the top CIA agents for here. I will baptise you with a mission soon enough. It may not be much though given the charged atmosphere in here but however little it is, it may be worth something for a few folks...
hehehehe....who am I to stay angry at Baba addict himself. no wahala I'm just happy we understand each other now. But this vex wey u make me vex go cost you ooo.....you go buy me better mmanya when I enter island to appease my heart grin cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 12:22am On May 06, 2016
Guys Guys!!
If you go to a gas station and join a long queue to refuel your car, and after spending 4 hours on the queue, the manager of the gas station decided to halt sales, and says 'till further notice', upon enquiry, you found out it could resume sales in few hours or even the next day, if you will agree with me: You've got just two options

Option A: Wait in the queue for God knows when sales will resume, buy fuel and zoom off.

Option B: leave queue quietly, go check other stations, start queue afresh

No Option C (beat the manager for doing something at his discretion, mobilise other people on queue to burn down the filling station etc, at the end, you no go get the fuel in that station and u Don waste your time not joining another queue)

My candid advise! Let's kindly engage ourselves fully in whatever we are doing or will be doing, My Ogas at the top let's just avoid continuing relevance through unproven theories.

I am only but a hopeful. Yours sincerely.

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2016
Badema:
Guys Guys!!
If you go to a gas station and join a long queue to refuel your car, and after spending 4 hours on the queue, the manager of the gas station decided to halt sales, and says 'till further notice', upon enquiry, you found out it could resume sales in few hours or even the next day, if you will agree with me: You've got just two options

Option A: Wait in the queue for God knows when sales will resume, buy fuel and zoom off.

No Option C (beat the manager for doing something at his discretion, mobilise other people on queue to burn down the filling station etc, at the end, you no go get the fuel in that station and u Don waste your time not joining another queue)

My candid advise! Let's kindly engage ourselves fully in whatever we are doing or will be doing, My Ogas at the top let's just avoid continuing relevance through unproven theories.

I have told them this before but it fell flat.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:51am On May 06, 2016
Badema:
Guys Guys!!

I like this.

question for the deep mind.

let's say Nlng wants 150 gts, yet they are keeping over 300 PROSPECTIVES waiting this long even at the risk of a bad public image. Ever wondered why they have not reduced the number to about 105% of the assumed 150 gts?.

advice: Its hard to be waiting when you've invested so much time into this, very hard, but its more profitable to live like NLNG doesn't exist. Get some certifications, improve on your skills, aim at getting higher where u work, change jobs, get a new apartment, get married, have kids,......just do your thing, check d thread once a while, keep in touch with proceedings. when NLNG calls, if the offer is worth it, take it and improve on what you've built.

NLNG will definitely get back to you. At least they said that in their last correspondence. keep it professional!!

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by weomet: 7:56am On May 06, 2016
Badema:
Guys Guys!!

I think at the end of the day people just want to keep the thread going or keep gist flowing.
Enticing as they may be speculations are just that - speculations.
I honestly think that most of the speculations that have been on-going are just "punching against the wind".
From the oil price to the Trains to the government...no one really knows the cause for the delay.
Anyone that has the faintest idea of these guys(oil companies) budget will know that money cant be the reason for the delay. Even if all the "600" of us were employed, I doubt it will make a dent in their budget. Their revenue is in billions of dollars.
NLNG is run by NNPC and several Intl oil companies...so I doubt the government can singly cause the recruitment to drag for months, much less years.
For the Trains and them changing plans and all that story, I don't really see how this can slow down the recruitment for years...all they need is an estimate number of GTs that will be required. If they plan from now till tomao it's only an estimate they will be able to come up with (and they know this).
So...let's just chill (patiently or impatiently).
All the best in the wait guys.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 9:33am On May 06, 2016
@Forkadict: CIA Getposted is still waiting. Oya drop the grenade.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 10:04am On May 06, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

I like this.

question for the deep mind.

let's say Nlng wants 150 gts, yet they are keeping over 300 PROSPECTIVES waiting this long even at the risk of a bad public image. Ever wondered why they have not reduced the number to about 105% of the assumed 150 gts?.

advice: Its hard to be waiting when you've invested so much time into this, very hard, but its more profitable to live like NLNG doesn't exist. Get some certifications, improve on your skills, aim at getting higher where u work, change jobs, get a new apartment, get married, have kids,......just do your thing, check d thread once a while, keep in touch with proceedings. when NLNG calls, if the offer is worth it, take it and improve on what you've built.

NLNG will definitely get back to you. At least they said that in their last correspondence. keep it professional!!
You sound as if people that are demanding feedback have paused their lives until NLNG calls and that's not the case here. Everyone is deeply engaged but not everybody buries their heads in the sand when there are problems.
@badema...i like your analogy above but what I can draw from it is that for every action expect a reaction and when it comes to human behaviour you can never predict that reaction. We all are wired differently so wyl some will choose to just be quiet and hope NLNG calls in a zillion years time some other will start demanding for feedback after 1week. Those that choose to wait a zillion years will accuse those that are agitating after just 1 week of being irrational and impatient while the latter will accuse the former of being lily livered cowards. After all na here we all dey somebody don go tweet Oga babs demanding for feedback....
It's simply human reaction!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:15am On May 06, 2016
freeradical:
You sound as if people that are demanding feedback have paused their lives until NLNG calls and that's not the case here. Everyone is deeply engaged but not everybody buries their heads in the sand when there are problems.
@badema...i like your analogy above but what I can draw from it is that for every action expect a reaction and when it comes to human behaviour you can never predict that reaction. We all are wired differently so wyl some will choose to just be quiet and hope NLNG calls in a zillion years time some other will start demanding for feedback after 1week. Those that choose to wait a zillion years will accuse those that are agitating after just 1 week of being irrational and impatient while the latter will accuse the former of being lily livered cowards. After all na here we all dey somebody don go tweet Oga babs demanding for feedback....
still trying to figure out what the problem is?? Is there a problem anywhere?? I like your spirit and I want to ask again, do you really think mails will hasten or make NLNG call you to resume ASAP. #cowards - is it a fight with NLNG?? Ok. The mail doers should do good to include their names and personal email contacts in the mail.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 10:17am On May 06, 2016
forkadict:

E be like say small small the jabs don dey reach my side. Make I kuku defend before e go reach uppercut. I almost always attach a disclaimer that my own is mere speculation. See example:

vantage7:
This is the fun part. GT hopefuls speculating on the implications of any new developments concerning the company or the commodities (oil & gas) while knowing that in reality it might not be as black and white as that or that the thought process of the board and management might be different from ours. In any case, I'll join in. I completely agree with @NPComplete. Obviously two smaller trains will require more manpower than one large one mainly due to duplication of activities, but the main advantages lie in redundancy, ease of maintenance, familiarity amongst others. And these are projects for the future and we are manpower for the future so logically, this new plan should warrant an upward review of the number of proposed GT intakes. Seconded.

I'm not trying to tell them what to do, just looking for a plausible reason as to the delay so much some occasionally throw jabs saying we are defending them and worse.

But I think the main driving force behind all that is an attempt to keep the conversation going and the thread moving (I'm sure even Seun would be happy for that)
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 10:20am On May 06, 2016
dane15:

Dane15's Funniest post award. #reminiscing.
*in Jay-Z's voice* Thank you, thank you, thank you, you're far too kind. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ezinne1990: 11:10am On May 06, 2016
Page 300! Page 300! Page 300! kiss
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2016
majekdom2:
still trying to figure out what the problem is?? Is there a problem anywhere?? I like your spirit and I want to ask again, do you really think mails will hasten or make NLNG call you to resume ASAP. #cowards - is it a fight with NLNG?? Ok. The mail doers should do good to include their names and personal email contacts in the mail.
1. The problem is that we were told that we would be contacted in due course and this is over 3 months and there is no response whatsoever as regards the recruitment. I'm not saying they should call for medicals.....a simple rejoinder mail giving explanation for delay or specific time for completion will do well to calm people's minds.
2. I'm not desperate about getting this NLNG thing job. I just want it to come to an end. Whether I'm called or not it changes nothing to my plans. But that doesn't make their silence right.
3. I'm only trying to let yall know that everyone if acting according to his nature/conscience will most definitely not care about how others perceive his actions. Read my write up in context and u will see that it's not about fighting with NLNG.
4. Yes I believe that contacting NLNG for feedback is an action and NLNG must definitely make a reaction to it. It's either they decide to send another feedback mail or they choose to remain silent. So in the end that's a 50% probability of getting a response as compared to 0% if we all stay silent.
5. If at the end of q2 we don't get any feedback at all I'd do an enquiry from my NLNG application email to them and demand for my feedback. Nothing will happen!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:33am On May 06, 2016
freeradical:

I think those that need any part of my advice will see it and take what they want or need from it.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:39am On May 06, 2016
freeradical:

1. The problem is that we were told that we would be contacted in due course and this is over 3 months and there is no response whatsoever as regards the recruitment. I'm not saying they should call for medicals.....a simple rejoinder mail giving explanation for delay or specific time for completion will do well to calm people's minds.
2. I'm not desperate about getting this NLNG thing job. I just want it to come to an end. Whether I'm called or not it changes nothing to my plans. But that doesn't make their silence right.
3. I'm only trying to let yall know that everyone if acting according to his nature/conscience will most definitely not care about how others perceive his actions. Read my write up in context and u will see that it's not about fighting with NLNG.
4. Yes I believe that contacting NLNG for feedback is an action and NLNG must definitely make a reaction to it. It's either they decide to send another feedback mail or they choose to remain silent. So in the end that's a 50% probability of getting a response as compared to 0% if we all stay silent.
5. If at the end of q2 we don't get any feedback at all I'd do an enquiry from my NLNG application email to them and demand for my feedback. Nothing will happen!

OK, just so u know, prospectives call in via phone and mails daily asking about this graduate trainee recruitment campaign. They get the same simple formal reply.

"The recruitment is still on and feedbacks will be sent to candidates immediately it is available."

there is no harm sending your own request too or calling in. You most likely will get a reply like the one above.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

OK, just so u know, prospectives call in via phone and mails daily asking about this graduate trainee recruitment campaign. They get the same simple formal reply.

"The recruitment is still on and feedbacks will be sent to candidates immediately it is available."

there is no harm sending your own request too or calling in. You most likely will get a reply like the one above.
Hehehehe.....no wonder people begin tweet Oga babs. Maybe na Oga babs we go begin channel enquiries to now grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 11:48am On May 06, 2016
Ezinne1990:
Page 300! Page 300! Page 300! kiss
Mind letting us know what's so special about this page 300 grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:52am On May 06, 2016
freeradical:

if you say that something will happen in due course, you mean that it will happen at a suitable time in the future .

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.