Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1217808 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibiso1986: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
No chance for 2nd class lower I guess.. Should I still apply
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Chukwulevi: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
please i need the dragnet questions...email is levichibson@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chifreke(f): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
jerrymania:

Yes. send your c.v to jerryasemota@ymail.com and i'll help you convert it right away. You can do that right now as i'm online.
pls need your help on that too...find attached on your email adress
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Timilehin3(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Donovan: @Luvola;drop ur e-mail address.
pls i nid dragnet questions too ooo, my email address is temitimilehin@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Mintayo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
jerrymania:

seriously it was scatterd when i opened it.i took time to arrange it before converting it.

what of those who dont have ms word 2010? ehn? and for the doc2pdf online, thats another good option.
i guessed there is no way i cld edit it,thanks man,I am very grateful.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ashmark(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
jerrymania:

download pdf995 and install it.it puts a plugin to your msword so when you print your c.v it converts it to pdf. i can help you with that though.

You don't need to download anything. Visit www.pdfonline.com and covert from word to pdf instantly.....No stress
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Xtiansun(m): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Please patch me with the dragnet question too email: xtiansun14@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Johnotas(m): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2013
Donovan thanks in
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by paulooma(m): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2013
Also, interested in this NLNG vacancy, to fill the form before the end of this month.... Success to all applicants
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 1:19am On Oct 30, 2013
Shortlisting has not even started and request for past questions are already flying! Who is to say an NLNG HR staff will not get hold of the questions and try to change the format! Na wa oo
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 1:20am On Oct 30, 2013
paulooma: Also, interested in this NLNG vacancy, to fill the form before the end of this month.... Success to all applicants

Better make your hay while the sun is still shining!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by paulooma(m): 1:22am On Oct 30, 2013
ikenna58:

Better make your hay while the sun is still shining!
Thanks brother, I will do that
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dljbd1(m): 1:24am On Oct 30, 2013
following the thread so closely!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by blazerMaks: 1:31am On Oct 30, 2013
house, can i reduce the size of my cv in pdf please ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dljbd1(m): 1:31am On Oct 30, 2013
please people...for job history...do you advice we include NYSC experience? I mean where you served. Cos me no get any apart from that and my IT period. Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 30, 2013
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ambo1: 3:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls sir kindly send the dragnet past questions and answer to my mail box c_igbinoba@yahoo.com.God bless u!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Carsonv(m): 4:46am On Oct 30, 2013
vivichocs: I don't know why no one has a good info as regards those still serving, instead they r being hostile...Is there anything bad in asking if one can apply with id card? Cos definitely d recruitment ll take months to conclude and by then they may have their cert...abi una wan chop d job Be your brother's keeper for once....if you hv no usefl Info, just ignore d post Instead of saying something harsh..

I was still serving when I applied for FBN job...and completing your service was compulsory for this. In this kinda situations, don't expect anyone to tell you what to do or how to do it...caveat emptor.
If you have a way to get past that, then do it. Nobody will penalise you for applying.

But my opinion, don't use d ID, look for some other nysc related document...probably your callup letter. But just apply. Not as if you're paying for the application. I also applied for ptdf scholarship during my service year...had to draft a letter of explanation. Lol. Didn't get shortlisted though. But for me not applying is worse than not getting shortlisted.

Do what you have to do but don't expect too much.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Carsonv(m): 4:51am On Oct 30, 2013
dl_jbd: please people...for job history...do you advice we include NYSC experience? I mean where you served. Cos me no get any apart from that and my IT period. Thanks

Ofcourse put it. Even if you were once a bricklayer's apprentice and you believe the experience is relevant to the position, put it!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Carsonv(m): 4:59am On Oct 30, 2013
blazerMaks: house, can i reduce the size of my cv in pdf please ?

What's the size of your CV because if you created it with MS Word, it shouldn't need reduction. But if it does, try the following:

1. Reduce/Remove any special content like pictures, graphic editing and templates rich in colour. These can take quite some space.

2. If you're saving from MS Word, just on the window where you have to type the file name you'll see options like "standard pdf" and "minimised for web blah blah blah". Choose the latter.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Carsonv(m): 5:05am On Oct 30, 2013
For those having problems with pdf conversion, here's a simpler way if you got an internet connection and Word 2007 version.

Goto Save As, click on "Save in Other Format". You should be taken to the microsoft documentation page on the net. Else work your way through it. Download the pdf plugin from Microsoft. Get it installed. Voila! U can now save to pdf on ur 2007 version of Office. And u still have the raw file to install on any other pc u wish.

Life's Good!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by judejege: 5:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls can second class lower apply, and i also ave NEBOSH certificate if any one get info abt safety job d person should pls let me knw GOC bless u all

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by eaxes: 5:52am On Oct 30, 2013
morning guys. pls if any of u have the dragnet pass questions, can u kindly email to me at esi_sanni@hotmail.com. God bless
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ashmark(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2013
Did anyone get an acknowledgment or something that the application has being received....I didn't get any...The page just went back to normal, like am starting all over again..Pls, help a bro...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KaceeDcontrol(m): 6:09am On Oct 30, 2013
For all those that have successfully applied, what is the specification for the size of documents uploaded? Is it that EACH one must be 300kb or ALL of them together must be 300kb ie 50kb each?
Answers pls
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by eaxes: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2013
got a questions guys. Can i use a "age declaration affidavit" for my birth certificate and how do i make my passport photo 300x300 pixels? Thanks and good morning.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Ashmark: Did anyone get an acknowledgment or something that the application has being received....I didn't get any...The page just went back to normal, like am starting all over again..Pls, help a bro...

Yeah, it will bring up an acknowledgement with ur details.
If you didn't get an acknowledgement mail as well, I think you should apply again.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ctrlunlimited: 6:27am On Oct 30, 2013
pls i nid dragnet questions too ooo, my email address is sparrowbulgington@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by maggyaiye: 6:53am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls I need d Dragnet questions too....magseun2004@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jimmy84(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2013
sholatoye: pls kindly help a bro,also havin d test 2mao 30th...sholatoye01@gmail.com
pls help a bro too hv d their exams nxt wk
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jimmy84(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2013
sholatoye: pls kindly help a bro,also havin d test 2mao 30th...sholatoye01@gmail.com
pls help a bro too hv d their exams nxt wk..josephjames221@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.