Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,381 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1218802 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 6:37pm On May 26, 2016
#we wait

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by charlycharly: 6:52pm On May 26, 2016
When will the mail come ? Waiting haf tayad me.....*yawns*

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 7:49pm On May 26, 2016
But come to think of it,what exactly are we waiting for?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 8:55pm On May 26, 2016
@freeradical
@Taofaj4u
@epic5

@all that liked their posts in agreement

Thanks a lot guys for such solid advice. Respect.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 8:06am On May 27, 2016
tygrins007:
Waiting for invites to medicals based on success at the AC.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 234GG: 8:09am On May 27, 2016
epic5:

Waiting for invites to medicals based on success at the AC.
tygrins007:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GEM4success: 10:07am On May 27, 2016
Which scholarship, is it NITDA or PTDF
epic5:

Good stuff.

When life presents you with an opportunity, you can do three things.
1. The right thing
2. The wrong thing
3. Nothing

Of these three options, the worst is to DO NOTHING.

I was in such a situation when I won a scholarship for Masters Degree abroad and we were still waiting for an assessment centre date. I accepted the scholarship, bought a return ticket to Nigeria for the AC when it was time, now I'm back with a Masters Degree still waiting for the final AC feedback.

In my opinion, even if you travel for your studies and receive an invite for medicals or appointment , you may either ask the company to defer your appointment till you graduate or you defer your study at that point.

Any way, something gets deferred but nothing gets rejected.

#weWait
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2016
Been awhile.

Just passing by and decided to drop a comment.

I hope you guys in Lagos and PHC (and where else?) enjoyed the get-togethers.

I also see you guys have passed 300 pages...wow!

Happy Children's Day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 1:18pm On May 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2016
vantage7:
NLNG una see una life? Now I'm being offered an opportunity to attend a prestigious and world renowned institution (as far as my field is concerned) and I'm still dreaming of NLNG and waiting on them to tell me my fate. If I knew for sure, I would pass on this opportunity. But since I don't, obviously I can't not pursue this with all diligence in case I don't make it. I know the verdict is almost out according to the oracles but I don't think it will be out in time for me to make my decision simple and straightforward. By anything a week into June I imagine I won't be able to back out of this opportunity without implications which I would really like to avoid. The same June we're waiting for (unless NLNG calls very early June or even earlier). So you see the "move on with your life and answer whenever NLNG calls" advice won't work so well here. Some would say this is a good kind of dilemma to be in. But it is still a dilemma.

NLNG #makawhy?

Congratulations, bruv.

Please don't delay. You have been offered a solid opportunity. Seize it now, and you can deal with the phanton (NLNG) opportunity if/when it does arrive.

Last year, I delayed a lot of things because I was waiting for NLNG invitation email. I lost the chance to move to a new flat. I also wasted my annual leave at a dry location when I could have used it better.

Soon after NLNG paid the cost of my transport for the interview last year, I jejely 'unlooked' the company and unfollowed this thread. Since then, I've had increased peace of mind, less worrying/speculation and more focus on myself.

Please, go to that world-renowned university, do great things there and use it as a platform to do greater things. Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 4:49pm On May 27, 2016
Even Man United's manager recruitment exercise has been concluded & the new boss knows when he's resuming. NLNG which way?

Happy long weekend.

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Machini(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2016
lambalamba:
These Niger Delta Avengers go spoil something ooo.

http://www.punchng.com/niger-delta-avengers-attack-nnpc-pipelines-warri/

Before you know, it'll affect our very own GT struggle.

Baba, our 'In due course' mail was typed when NDA carried out their first ever attack. tongue
lambalamba:
These Niger Delta Avengers go spoil something ooo.

http://www.punchng.com/niger-delta-avengers-attack-nnpc-pipelines-warri/

Before you know, it'll affect our very own GT struggle.

Baba, our 'In due course' mail was typed when NDA carried out their first ever attack.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Crr7: 11:06pm On May 27, 2016
Its a long weekend ahead, have fun folks. Patiently waiting to see what June holds for us.
Still we wait...
Still we pray...
Still we hope...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2016
So I got an email from our dearest NLNG stating that the process has been concluded and their final email will be issued on Monday the 2nd. I checked my calendar for Monday the 2nd and it would have been 2nd May 2016 or 2nd January 2017 or....

And I woke up from my dream this morning, disappointed.

I guess #thewait just started for me...

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 4:13pm On May 29, 2016
I had to go dig this up. If what our Oracle Baba Artmedia says checks out, then brace up people, it's about to go down. I choose to use 'THIS IS THE WEEK' for every week in June.

artmedia:
WOW! a lot has gone down over here. the 'should we bombard them with emails' debacle, to our Bros Forkadict speaking in spiritual realm as usual, to 2016 Budget vs NLNG GT Recruitment. Una doh. Really good to be back.

@Coolio2014, this week is definitely NOT the week. Though we have all seen from Oga Bab's Channels interview that they really want to push the Train 7 as swiftly as possible so people brace up. I had already said it back then, April 2nd that they were not close to concluding then and that we should keep our minds to end of Q2 - well that is what we should still be looking at. I spoke with my MADAME SAUCY last friday, and she mentioned what our baba Forkadict said about the process being well in an advanced stage. She says 'males' definitely (90% chance of happening - her exact percentage) should come next month, with a 10% chance of it happening earlier or later. But they are almost done and dusted. I implore us not to bother them with anybmails yet till perhaps end of june, but I can almost assure you that a week in june will be 'THE WEEK' as she assured me.

As for me though,

1. Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, 2. but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. 3. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither— whatever they do prospers.

I know I am prosperous already. IJN. Amen!

#Shalom
#TheWaitIsAlmostComingToAnENd
#QueSeraSera
#BraceForImpact

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2016
With the recent NDA development, omo mehn, this year may not be the year again o.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kbit09: 9:48pm On May 29, 2016
forkadict:
With the recent NDA development, omo mehn, this year may not be the year again o.

Hmmm!!! Life goes on. What will be will be.
All i can do amidst all these ups n down is to thank God.

it is well smiley wink cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
Anyhow wey dem do am

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:00am On May 30, 2016
Pls check your mail.

vantage7:
Anyhow wey dem do am

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:07am On May 30, 2016
Permit me to lend your word Sir. The revolution will be televised. Have faith!

#NuffSaid
#Shalom

lambalamba:
I had to go dig this up. If what our Oracle Baba Artmedia says checks out, then brace up people, it's about to go down. I choose to use 'THIS IS THE WEEK' for every week in June. We are about to sing songs of praise. The grand finale shall be televised. All the best to us all. I truly hope what our ogas have said about June is true.

@artmedia, @Forkadict @Kaitung ..Our mentors, where hath thou?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 2:10am On May 30, 2016
forkadict:

My oga, no cause comotion for here na. U sef know wetin dey....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 2:46am On May 30, 2016
All things work together for good to them that trust in God.

To those who got alternative opportunities, hold am with two hands.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 7:01am On May 30, 2016
forkadict:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 7:25am On May 30, 2016
... Omotowa added that based on the support of President Muhammadu Buhari and the Minister of State for Petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, NLNG’s shareholders hope to take the Final Investment Decision (FID) for the Train 7 before the end of the tenure of this administration on May 29, 2019

He said the shareholders were currently on ‘the basis for design stage’ of the project, adding that the next stage would be the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) before the shareholders would move into tendering for the activities- engineering procurement and construction (EPC).

“That will enable us take the FID. We are working hard because we have so much support now from the government. Both the President and the Minister of State for Petroleum are very supportive and we want to take FID during this administration. Having said that, the current low price of oil, of course, makes it more challenging. So, we also have to work at reducing the cost of the project. We are very determined and we are making all the progress now to take this FID during this administration,” Omotowa explained.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/30/plummeting-oil-prices-lng-price-slumps-by-over-50/

If the bolded is anything to go by, we might be on a 'longer thing' as regards resumption.

Let them sha tell us the outcome of the recruitment process.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2016
undecided undecided Whatever!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 10:11am On May 30, 2016
People, please we need Positive Vibes only. Keep your negativity to yourselves.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nlng2014: 10:47am On May 30, 2016
Nlng2014:

By my calculation you all have seen 2.25 years of this race. Most will not be delayed past 3.0 years except another natural disaster happens like Donald Trump winning the USA presidential elections ( pray hard it's concluded before that election). But majority will see 3.5 - 4.0 years.(aka the wait listed).........

May it not be una case..

I rather Donald wins the election than the NDA achieve their set goals. Like in the school of Hard Knocks. Who no go, no go know, they survived Eng 103 if you think it's a lie ask Engr Eze.

Things are really critical and that's real.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 10:52am On May 30, 2016
Nlng2014:

I rather Donald wins the election than the NDA achieve their set goals. Like in the school of Hard Knocks. Who no go, no go know, they survived Eng 103 if you think it's a lie ask Engr Eze.

Things are really critical and that's real.

Futo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2016
ashleeeeee:
People, please we need Positive Vibes only. Keep your negativity to yourselves.

Positive vibes only...

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 1:29pm On May 30, 2016
!

barbiesparkz2:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/30/plummeting-oil-prices-lng-price-slumps-by-over-50/

If the bolded is anything to go by, we might be on a 'longer thing' as regards resumption.

Let them sha tell us the outcome of the recruitment process.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ashleeeeee(f): 2:05pm On May 30, 2016
lambalamba:
lol @ Thisday claiming 'exclusive'. All what they mentioned in this article were said during the Channels interview with Oga Babs. Nothing new, and it's not like work wont go on before FID is taken. In fact, they have loads of stuff to get done to be ready in time for the FID phase. So my brother there is no 'longer thing' happening like you say. I still believe 'THIS WEEK IS THE WEEK', and after that, we will resume come Q3 barring anything extremely bizarre. AMEN!

Nice one! I was just about to say the same thing. Thisday just transcibed the Channels TV interview. Person wan come use am give us fresh high BP. Olorun maje!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 2:59pm On May 30, 2016
*draws curtain on page 305*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.