Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1222980 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2016
ladyF:
This thread is gone. No one is going to even come here and talk about offer letter status. I really doubt.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Have my highest assurances that people still check the thread despite what's going on in the groups and that it will burst into life when any mail drops.

It is just like relocating from a very large open space to more cozy rooms. Once in a while, people will stroll to the window to check what's going on at the open space.

Happy new month everyone.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Boshemann(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
sexyjob:
This thread is gone. No one is going to even come here and talk about offer letter status. I really doubt.

Make we dey look na.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Displacement: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Boshemann:

Throw the bone jor

Ask the question and I'll answer.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Guest01: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Displacement:

Ask the question and I'll answer.

Hi Displacement,

I have just a few questions for you;

1) When will those who have concluded their medicals resume?

2) When will those who are waitlisted be called, and if they are called what is the likely resumption date?

3) What is the gross annual pay for the GT position of NLNG? How can this be compared to other IOCs?. (You can drop a code that will do).

4) Is there a probability that some waitlisted peeps will be called to fill the position of anyone who rejects the offer?

Thanks in advance of your much anticipated response as promised.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
Guest01:

Hi Displacement,

2) When will those who are waitlisted be called, and if they are called what is the likely resumption date?

3) What is the gross annual pay for the GT position of NLNG? How can this be compared to other IOCs?. (You can drop a code that will do).

4) Is there a probability that some waitlisted peeps will be called to fill the position of anyone who rejects the offer?

good Questions
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Displacement: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Guest01:

Hi Displacement,

1. I don't know. Probably Q4 2016

2. Nobody knows

3. I don't have data for the IOCs. If you have the data you can share and I can 'guess'. more later.

4. Yes

grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2016

Displacement:

2. Nobody knows

3. I don't have data for the IOCs. If you have the data you can share and I can 'guess'. more later.

4. Yes

grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Displacement:

2. Nobody knows

4. Yes

grin

Why claim what u re not... Re-focus ur energy bro.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Displacement: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
lambalamba:
Lmao! This one just wan use people catch cruise. Well done. *clapping*

*here we go again*

I'm actually not catching cruise.

Those are the answers to the questions that were asked...they are blindingly obvious...anyone who studied the trend of 2006-2008 will tell you that resumption is a few months after medicals...

Waitlisting is a waiting game...I liken the chosen few to the seventy Jesus sent out in Luke 10:1–24.

Also, remember that after Judas committed suicide, he was replaced.

TommyEx from 2007 was called up a few months later...

So the more intelligent the questions are, the more interesting the answers will be.

Dfavouredone:

Why claim what u re not... Re-focus ur energy bro.

I didn't claim to be anything. All I said was that those that know know. As for you, make of this what you will.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Displacement:

*here we go again*

I'm actually not catching cruise.

Those are the answers to the questions that were asked...they are blindingly obvious...anyone who studied the trend of 2006-2008 will tell you that resumption is a few months after medicals...

Waitlisting is a waiting game...I liken the chosen few to the seventy Jesus sent out in Luke 10:1–24.

Also, remember that after Judas committed suicide, he was replaced.

TommyEx from 2007 was called up a few months later...

So the more intelligent the questions are, the more interesting the answers will be.

I didn't claim to be anything. All I said was that those that know know. As for you, make of this what you will.

if I give u better back hand slap ehn, your entire teeth will fall out of that mouth u are using to throw your so-called bone to your imaginary dogs. we've seen peeps who give topnotch info, Artmedia, Kaitung,forkadict, princeparis have intelligently made predictions that checked out repeatedly. They don't come here to insult the entire thread like u indirectly do.

oga if u are truly an NLNG staff, behave like one, u deactivated ur dplacement account for a reason..s keep it deactivated and shift from here...NLNG will call who she will call, when she will.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by josephdukedone: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

if I give u better back hand slap ehn, your entire teeth will fall out of that mouth u are using to throw your so-called bone to your imaginary dogs. we've seen peeps who give topnotch info, Artmedia, Kaitung,forkadict, princeparis have intelligently made predictions that checked out repeatedly. They don't come here to insult the entire thread like u indirectly do.

oga if u are truly an NLNG staff, behave like one, u deactivated ur dplacement account for a reason..s keep it deactivated and shift from here...NLNG will call who she will call, when she will.

This fellow spoke the minds of many. Yes! Displacement, we know you're Dplacement and the truth is that we don't care. Move away from here and never return.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
A certain post up there will get up to 20 likes in the coming days.

Bones and unintelligent dogs, Season 1 grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Displacement: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
my heart has been displaced. cry

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Toen: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Displacement:

lolllll. .....don't be too dramatic. ...It will heal

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Displacement:

It's the fish bone you threw that caused it.

We are not smiling angry

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tochiddy: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello displacement,

Please don't take any offense at the posts so far. I recall I once had banter with you because of this but it was lighthearted. it's kinda annoying and even you, will see that if you place yourself in the shoes of others.

If you r sincere about sharing info here like kaitung, you can do that without any qualms and effort. I implore you to keep doing the good work just like when you started.

Now I wish to ask two simple questions that I know you can answer without fuss:

1. How many were called and how many were wait listed?

2. Also from your knowledge and experience, does NLNG call all wait listed?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lawd! We get no chills here oo! See people coming after this placement with hooks and uppercuts. After someone promised to give him a dentition-changing backhand slap, someone else referred to the bone that was thrown as common fish bone. Looolz. These peeps got no chill mehn. Trespass with caution.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Hehehehe. Men don provoke. I started laughing hard the moment I saw that guy's reply to Guest01. I knew I will have more reason to laugh later as soon as people start responding. This is comedy gold.
Still I don't know what to make of Tochiddy. That ur last post got me scratching my head. It is as funny as it is sad. Someone came here to troll u and u are still treating him with deference and begging for more information. You are one of those extremely glass-half-full kind of guys, aren't u? Even when someone picks ur glass cup, smatches it hard on the floor, stomps on it, and ceremoniously micturates all over the broken pieces, the glass cup will still appear half-full to u, wouldn't it? Damn, wish to cultivate ur level of optimism.
RileyFreeman1, ur reaction still dey make me laugh since yesterday. Belle dey pain me for here. One of the funniest stuff I have read on this thread in a while. I wonder what Guest01 will have felt like after seeing that reply to his carefully worded and painstakingly constructed questions considering the way u reacted. smiley

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tochiddy: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2016
NPComplete:
Hehehehe. Men don provoke. I started laughing hard the moment I saw that guy's reply to Guest01. I knew I will have more reason to laugh later as soon as people start responding. This is comedy gold.
Still I don't know what to make of Tochiddy. That ur last post got me scratching my head. It is as funny as it is sad. Someone came here to troll u and u are still treating him with deference and begging for more information. You are one of those extremely glass-half-full kind of guys, aren't u? Even when someone picks ur glass cup, smatches it hard on the floor, stomps on it, and ceremoniously micturates all over the broken pieces, the glass cup will still appear half-full to u, wouldn't it? Damn, wish to cultivate ur level of optimism.
RileyFreeman1, ur reaction still dey make me laugh since yesterday. Belle dey pain me for here. One of the funniest stuff I have read on this thread in a while. I wonder what Guest01 will have felt like after seeing that reply to his carefully worded and painstakingly constructed questions considering the way u reacted. smiley
Well, you may be right to call it optimism because I see things other ways and never give up on people.

Again, I don't follow the crowd, I v my own distinct way of doing things and approaching issues.

Lastly, I ll gain nothing to join others and insult the guy, if displacement is who he says he is, then he will v no problem answering my questions and if he is not, I v nothing to lose still

Happy Eid-El-Fitr to everyone

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sameniceguy(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2016
All i see are....intelligent people waiting to be hired
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Boshemann(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

This guy is the real McCoy mehn... I hail you
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol una harsh sha...

In other news...Happy Id-el-Fitr to all our muslim brothers. Noboby even invite us come chop meat grin No be so oooo angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Sexyjob how are you dear? How is the holiday going? And the family nko? grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:
Sexyjob how are you dear? How is the holiday going? And the family nko? grin

Your trick isn't working, grin grin grin

Happy Id-el-Fitr
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dfavouredone:

Your trick isn't working, grin grin grin

Happy Id-el-Fitr

lmao. Which trick is that? grin You are highly favoured... kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:

lmao. Which trick is that? grin You are highly favoured... kiss kiss kiss

You know na, first comment thingz. wink

Ameeeeeen. And you too dear.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dfavouredone:

You know na, first comment thingz. embarassed wink

Ameeeeeen. And you too dear.
Amen! ...still got 3 more posts to go after this one sha. Just want to greet everyone... Miss the active thread and all. cry

NanaF how you dey? Where is everybody sef? grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:

Amen! ...still got 3 more posts to go after this one sha. Just want to greet everyone... Miss the active thread and all. cry

NanaF how you dey? Where is everybody sef? grin

Don't worry by the time the good news drop like this, the thread go bubble small again.

Though the thread has fulfilled it purpose and it's now in her last days. smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Just pass this page, that's all.

OK, help me there, yes u. wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dfavouredone:

Don't worry by the time the good news drop like this, the thread go bubble small again.

Though the thread has fulfilled it purpose and it's now in her last days. smiley
lol but I wasn't aiming for FTC really.

Oya lemme just do it. Important annoucement on the next page. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.