Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1218716 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by beckissluv(f): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=brainzdh post=19168128]

brainzcarter@yahooo.com....God bless u

pls send materials to my email,

bilikisuigbaudume@gmail.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tukzyeazy: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Why so much silence on this thread? No snippet of information whatsoever? From old and new recruits, No?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jobbers: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Alnilam: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
NLNG! Dear Waitlisted, we will all rejoice soon in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by iwillrejoice: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2017
tukzyeazy:
Why so much silence on this thread? No snippet of information whatsoever? From old and new recruits, No?

Here is the snippet of information you are asking for. The candidates that are to resume should know themselves by now(about 70+ candidates). They should be resuming in a couple of weeks for now. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by serendipity456: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
iwillrejoice:

Here is the snippet of information you are asking for. The candidates that are to resume should know themselves by now(about 70+ candidates). They should be resuming in a couple of weeks for now. All the best.
[quote author=iwillrejoice post=58872355]

Thank you so much for the information. I guess this pretty much wraps it up. A mail is but a formality. Same as they did with the experienced hire last year. But hey what do i know, things may look up. To the waitlisted, best wishes, this is but a stepping stone to reach the highest of highs. To the new recruits, do show them that y'all are the best that ever did it. Peace.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hello Waitlisted friends, somebody say light! The tunnel might be dark and long but there is definitely light at its end. I see light. If you can sight the light say 'I do'. Good afternoon everyone. #we.are.all.blessed

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by unmask: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Essont(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good day brethren, I am Stephen, Esson Terry, a graduate of Plant Science and Biotechnology, with trainings and certified in Risk management, HSE, Monitoring and evaluation, HIV counseling and testing, Project management in view and WaSH in view. I have a 3 year work experience, 26 years old with skills in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint. I reside in Lafia, Nasarawa state and am willing to move to any neighboring state. Please assist, i am in need of a job ASAP as am long done with my NYSC. stephenesson@gmail.com is my contact.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lilshaddy(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2017
My name is Seyi, I am in need of a teaching or non teaching job, I am a BSc(Ed) Mathematics holder, i graduated with a second class (upper) division,I have 3 years experience in teaching, I stay in Lagos, you can reach me thru 08109111237 or my email seyimuibi@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Naijastatesman9: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
I guess this thread has finally been committed to mother earth. cry cry cry cry cry cry

You know a thread has died when posts like the last two above mine start showing up.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
The thread isn't quite dead yet.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dreal4mula: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
SexyJoy is the most humane person I know in this race so far. The Lord be with you and keep it up bro. I hope to meet you at Bonny. God bless

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sololo: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2017
It's really been a long ride. We pray for positive closures for the waitlisted (neva heard of this word before) soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ayodiamond2(f): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2017
So when is the resumption date?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2017
iwillrejoice:

Hi, please any update concerning NLNG? tire done tire boys.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sololo: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2017
It is well.. We hope at the end of the day that the waiting was(is) worth the while......

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sololo:
It is well.. We hope at the end of the day that the waiting was(is) worth the while......

It will be-with faith, prayers and trust in the Highest Authority, it's just a matter of time... #WAITLISTED...

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 6:10am On Aug 18, 2017
#WAITLISTED cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Thanks dear. I hope to meet you too
Dreal4mula:
SexyJoy is the most humane person I know in this race so far. The Lord be with you and keep it up bro. I hope to meet you at Bonny. God bless
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Prinzofparis:

It will be-with faith, prayers and trust in the Highest Authority, it's just a matter of time... #WAITLISTED...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by iwillrejoice: 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=chuksze post=59453233]
Hi, please any update concerning NLNG? tire done tire boys.[f/quote]
Yes na, I was referring to NLNG 2013 graduate trainee Programme
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tukzyeazy: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2017
When will this recruitment come to a close please? If there are 70+ persons already selected, what plans do they have for those waitlisted, if any? It'd be totally unfair if regret mails are being sent after such a painful 4 year wait. Although they are not obligated to recruit as it was clearly stated in the mails. I sure do hope/pray that there is light at the end of this tunnel.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=iwillrejoice post=59912124][/quote]
Thanks. This year, Samuel and Quebec are coming in Jesus name. Be steadfast, 1 Thess 5 :24.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pantyboy: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
I will advice the waitlisted to just move on and forget about NLNG. The info I got is not encouraging to the waitlisted.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pantyboy: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
To the new intake of nlng a hearty congratulations. ..You have indeed tried to make it this far.I will advice you all to be ready to work, work and work for NLNG. For the single ladies be smart and know what you are doing if not your chances of meeting a guy to settle down will be slim. The new staffs will be exposed to 3 to 4 months OJT in bonny before nlng will send you to UK for more trainings. Always remember good pay comes with a lot of expectations and responsibilities. Have a great day and try to enjoy your stay in RA , bonny as your 2 bedroom apartments are ready. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
pantyboy:
To the new intake of nlng a hearty congratulations. ..You have indeed tried to make it this far.I will advice you all to be ready to work, work and work for NLNG. For the single ladies be smart and know what you are doing if not your chances of meeting a guy to settle down will be slim. The new staffs will be exposed to 3 to 4 months OJT in bonny before nlng will send you to UK for more trainings. Always remember good pay comes with a lot of expectations and responsibilities. Have a great day and try to enjoy your stay in RA , bonny as your 2 bedroom apartments are ready. grin

@the bolded, wawu, what a sauce. HOT pepper soup spice grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
pantyboy:

Please Sir,for the staffs going to the UK ,does it includes engineering and non engineering staffs or not? Thank you Pantyboy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.