Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1221976 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
I really hope this job is 10 mill plus/annum.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
coolio2014: I really hope this job is 10 mill plus/annum.
sent u a pm
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
coolio2014: I really hope this job is 10 mill plus/annum.
And if it isn't, would you reject the offer? Just asking...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
just got this:

Dear Candidate,

Kindly send a CLEAR scanned copy of your recent Passport Photograph and valid means of Identification ( Preferably Driver’s License or International Passport)

Kindly Treat as Urgent,

Many thanks,

Recruitment Team

Follow by a call confirming if i received the mail
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
What company?

Dfavouredone: just got this:

Dear Candidate,

Kindly send a CLEAR scanned copy of your recent Passport Photograph and valid means of Identification ( Preferably Driver’s License or International Passport)

Kindly Treat as Urgent,

Many thanks,

Recruitment Team

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just repliedd your e-mail.

cutetonye009: sent u a pm
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oga, R u for real?

Dear Candidate,

Kindly Treat as Urgent,

Many thanks,

Recruitment Team

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
KevinKupr8: Oga, R u for real?

For real man.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
coolio2014: What company?

NLNG na, or is this not NLNG thread again.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2014

Dear Candidate,

Kindly Treat as Urgent,

Many thanks,

Recruitment Team

Are you sure this post was meant for this thread? Because that doesn't sound like an NLNG recruitment mail unless they've suddenly changed formats.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Okay then perhaps it's not a general mail rather a special one, afterall you are the special favoured one grin

In any case, it is good to know that NLNG haven't forgotten about us.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Apparently, AC mail invite is by the corner. Fingers crossed.

Cheers all.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
I guess Verification is On-going. Invites will soon be sent. Let's by tomorrow or the end of the week sha.

God is on our Side.

Dfavouredone:

For real man.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
KevinKupr8: I guess Verification is On-going. Invites will soon be sent. Let's by tomorrow or the end of the week sha.

God is on our Side.

Dats d Spirit bro. ...on pointest point wink

Gracias all
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
vantage7:
Are you sure this post was meant for this thread? Because that doesn't sound like an NLNG recruitment mail unless they've suddenly changed formats.

Its dem na.. dey did it after the waec stage too.. called some peeps to resend some documents... its good news in a way tho.. means we'll b hearing from dem soon.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
KevinKupr8: I guess Verification is On-going. Invites will soon be sent. Let's by tomorrow or the end of the week sha.

God is on our Side.

Very much like a verification, because the lady that called me told me that they misplaced the form i filled before we wrote the second test (SHL). Hence they are contacting me to generate the info i filled in that form cause they are preparing to call for AC.

I asked when to expect the invite but the lady was diplomatic and not specific. She just said, "soon, that is why i am contacting you to update records".

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
FOLLOWING..... grin grin

Howdy peeps ?

cc: adenitemi
okzorp my guy wink
electrique

DSSHQ (i see you have dumped your view mode and bcom an active member of the thread smiley )
SQL-master
airsay..

Back to ghostmode cool!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Singing "I'm serving the God of Miracles I know, Yes I Know, I'm serving the God of Miracles, I know Yes I know."

That's The best I can do. He will see us through.

Amen.

Dfavouredone:

Very much like a verification, because the lady that called me told me that they misplaced the form i filled before we wrote the second test (SHL). Hence they are contacting me to generate the info i filled in that form cause they are preparing to call for AC.

I asked when to expect the invite but the lady was diplomatic and not specific. She just said, "soon, that is why i am contacting you to update records".

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014

Dear Candidate,

Kindly Treat as Urgent,

Many thanks,

Recruitment Team

It is strange for a company to lay preference to 2 out of the 4 legitimate means of identification in Nigeria...just wondering
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MaforBea(f): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Just log'd in and saw page 97 had gone far..lol..in other news I think I'm in Love with dplacement. #okye grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
MaforBea: Just log'd in and saw page 97 had gone far..lol..in other news I think I'm in Love with dplacement. #okye grin
**coughs*
Page 97 I pray o! #seer
Why dplacement na?! Wetin e fit do, wey i no fit do na?
After all my efforts... Haba!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2014

Dear Candidate,

Kindly Treat as Urgent,

Many thanks,

Recruitment Team

I can only imagine the urgency with which you responded to this mail. TAT woulda been 0seconds. Lmao
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
chuqqym:

I can only imagine the urgency with which you responded to this mail. TAT woulda been 0seconds. Lmao

hahahaha grin grin grin grin..it may even be in Micro seconds....its normal & permitted hahahahaha
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KevinKupr8(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
.... That Prayer I prayed when writing the first NLNG exam,

Father, thank you for everything, for another opportunity for your Glory to be seen in my life.

Some of s are here in tis exam Hal we don't know anybody related to this company aprt fromyou and the company's website.

Father, in this exam for today, grant each and every one of us divine wisdom and divine speed that we may do the right thing concerning every question.

And for those who do not yet know you Help them to know you Lord.

That at the end of the Day, we might give you al the glory thank you Lord Jesus, we gie you all the glory, we adore you and worship you. In Jesus mighty name We have prayed. Amen.

Still the same Unchangeable God that answers prayers."I know that thou hearest me." Thanks be to Amighty God. For His Mercies endureth forever.

Dipo Adeeko
AC Aspirant
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
What a long walk to Freedom or Fortune which one? grin grin grin. cheesy cheesy cheesy ...hmmm...Its really pleasant.....knowing people's various approaches (both powerful, pure, proud, pitiable, pious, preemptive, parochial, and premeditated), perspectives and patterns of processing things while prospecting and pursing a promising job through proactive participation in a public podium/platform like this . ...huhhh.... many palatable & precious take away packages within 7 weeks budgeted for programmed participation wink.

Despite Delays which wasnt Denial, Destinies and Destinations will be Determined in Days translating to weeks to come.......

Whether it turns out Dramatic for you or Delicious whichever, something is sure, the same way Divine Designs are Different so Dreams and Destinations are Different. Don't make it Do or Die..

Just remain Dutiful in your Determination to Deliver your best that Day as well as not Denying, Diminishing or Demeaning the importance of the Divine.

Desire the best for everyone, however will be Delighted to meet everyone that will make it at the on-boarding.

Deactivation mode activated........see you guys in Bonny! Cheers cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2014
My silence on this thread doesn't mean I am not following... I am just in a state of deep personal grief. And I find silence cathartic... Lost my vigour and zest... But as sure as there is night and day, I will overcome.

#sept09...black Tuesday

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2014
@airsay..
What happened to you on Sept 9?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2014
airsaylongcon: My silence on this thread doesn't mean I am not following... I am just in a state of deep personal grief. And I find silence cathartic... Lost my vigour and zest... But as sure as there is night and day, I will overcome.

#sept09...black Tuesday

May GOD see you through whatever you are going through!..........Hold on to GOD....It shall be well in Jesus Name.Amen!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
**coughs*
Page 97 I pray o! #seer
Why dplacement na?! Wetin e fit do, wey i no fit do na?
After all my efforts... Haba!

Looooll....i no fit laff ooooo

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
*drops pin*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Lool

vantage7: *drops pin*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by solatwizzy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
About 26 hours since the last comment. Which way NLNG?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.