Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1221940 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 6:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Brotherly, I don turn cat with 9 lives; Dway4ward wey don slump 2ce already. But unto the fairest graduate job in the land, mans must to hold on and be strong.
tk4rd:
The guy may even slump even before the emails start flying
Guys I bin notice one small thing with people wey scale fence enter jobs like Shell Chevron et al; dem dey do like say people wey no fit do same no reach. Totally oblivious of the situation of the generality of the populace. We will be many who will get in, please let us have empathy. Do not act like others are "alapa manise". Let's us really make a difference. I believe getting this job is not just to drive the best cars and go on posh holidays to Zambezi. We can really be a difference to the company, our loved ones and Nigeria especially. All the best guys, I know our wait is almost over. By his grace, there'll be certainty by the end of the month.

I like your play on words. Hehehe
UGLYS:
When the dwayforward can't see what lies ahead, who do we run to?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2015
airsaylongcon:

As the chief FTC of Nairaland and chairperson of NLNG GT aspirants, u just need to mention a few recruits on your numerous FTC winnings. Trust me we(if u love urself and ya device berra include me) we will follow you as STC.

Meanwhile, RIP mum. One year after your demise I'm still in contention for that big job I told you about even though I never mentioned the company to you. Luv and miss you loads # overcome
I guess she must have known the name of the big company from the spirit world by now.. She must be so happy to see that you never relented.
May she continue to rest in peace
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2015
dway4ward:
...But unto the fairest graduate job in the land , man must to hold on and be strong.....
I LOVE THIS PART... THAT IS JUST THE ONLY REASON I WANT TO BE IN N.L.N.G... THEY'VE GOT ME SHAMELESSLY TRIPPING FOR THEM JUST WITH THAT SINGULAR CHARACTER.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2015
The number of times i check this thread daily ehn! Lord have mercy.... Just waiting for something to happen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2015
coolio2014:
The number of times i check this thread daily ehn! Lord have mercy.... Just waiting for something to happen!

I never knew distracting myself with activities is this difficult. Lots of travel, trying to start a business, investing, got a new certification, attended plenty weddings, eating their jollof rice, hanging out with friends.

Everything now pales in comparison with the mail that says "Congratulations! ". If only I had a well paying job I could be passionate about. Guys, I feel your pain!

As dway4ward says: it's not about the Range Rover. So many other plans. Plus I need the fairest graduate job in the land.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
airsaylongcon:

As the chief FTC of Nairaland and chairperson of NLNG GT aspirants, u just need to mention a few recruits on your numerous FTC winnings. Trust me we(if u love urself and ya device berra include me) we will follow you as STC.

Meanwhile, RIP mum. One year after your demise I'm still in contention for that big job I told you about even though I never mentioned the company to you. Luv and miss you loads # overcome
lol and who appointed me chair?

Sorry about your mum, she's at peace *hugs. God knows best...so they say kiss
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mickey45: 2:57am On Sep 10, 2015
dway4ward:
Like play like joke, we'll be having 31yr old graduate trainees ooh. We need this Nigeria to be better and create great opportunities and enabling environment so that our best brains can deliver quickly.
Cmon, 2 years recruitment process, that's too much.

I learn't they're trying to put on additional trains. One wouldn't know if this could be why they seem to be foot dragging.
Moreover, with the recent upheavals in the market, one does not know if that could've been a factor too.

Not that I've applied yet though...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mickey45: 3:02am On Sep 10, 2015
dway4ward:
3 + 3 x 3 - 3 + 3

How many good oranges do you have if Dele has 3 and Tosin has thrice Dele's oranges with three of the oranges spoilt from transportation issues and 3 extra as bonus.

Can you all see there is no need to include any brackets? That is the root of the analysis mismatch. Mathematics never lies. Do not impose on it what is not.
BODMAS
3+3 x 3-3+3
B- No brackets in the question
O- No Of
D- No division
M- 3+ 9 - 3 + 3
A- 12 - 6
S- 6

I'll leave this thoughtline as is. Apparently 6 is the solution to the equation following basic principles, those with 12 as the answer solved from left to right like in the word problem I described above.

This question is simple as we everyone'll agree,
much as you quote BODMAS, there's a caveat to the order of operations and its that

Whenever you have different operators of the same rank e.g + vs -, * vs / etc,

THEN YOU SOLVE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT"

Following that, BODMAS'll conform to Logic

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mickey45: 3:04am On Sep 10, 2015
barbiesparkz2:

But how can -3 + 3 be equal to 6 instead of 0?
Type the equation in your scientific calculator and see if you won't get 12.
No need for complicating things with the word problem either.

I just explained it to him awhile ago
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2015
mickey45:

I just explained it to him awhile ago. .
My guy, are you a time traveller.?
See as you teleported from last week into this week.. Hmmmmmm.. And u were just thinking it was "a while ago".??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mickey45: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2015
tk4rd:
My guy, are you a time traveller.?
See as you teleported from last week into this week.. Hmmmmmm.. And u were just thinking it was "a while ago".??

I replied both of you @ the same time.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2015
mickey45:

I replied both of you @ the same time.
You just came from the distant past.. A past that we have chosen to forget at de mean-time.
By de way, u are sounding somehow..
The time travelling made u forget some things.??
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2015
Good morning guys!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2015
Is there anyone whose notification period to quit his/her job exceeds 1 month?
NLNG so on my mind it’s becoming toxic. From our experience with our future employers, mails/ invites always drop when we least expect.
Thrown all my theories/permutations away and diligently waiting on God & NLNG Recruitment Team.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2015
mickey45:

This question is simple as we everyone'll agree,
much as you quote BODMAS, there's a caveat to the order of operations and its that

Whenever you have different operators of the same rank e.g + vs -, * vs / etc,

THEN YOU SOLVE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT"

Following that, BODMAS'll conform to Logic

Abeg,abeg,abeg...i think we r taking this BODMAS thingy to personal. Lets remain FOCUSED on the main reason y we r following this thread..To secure d NLNG job by God's grace...Once we do,i wonder hw many of us will concern ourselves wyt solving (+-/* ) on this platform...except ofcourse to say thank you Jesus....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by blackknyte(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2015
Machini:

I have not been paid. where did you have your AC?

Ph, what about you?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
In other news...anyone with exact figures? I wanna draw up my budget and cash flow projections for 2016 abeg.... grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladyF:
In other news...anyone with exact figures? I wanna draw up my budget and cash flow projections for 2016 abeg.... grin

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
incredu:

Are you for real?
Just kidding o....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Guys,
I'm gonna be doing a research on d Auditability and Accountability of CBT exams. I will be using an open source software as the quiz engine. My test bank is gonna comprise the materials I used to prepare for the SHL exam. I'm hoping you guys are gonna participate and help me on this. And by you guys I mean all of us right from the WAEC stage. Hope you guys contribute when I'm set whether or not we all make it to the land flowing with oil and gas milk and honey
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Machini(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
blackknyte:

Ph, what about you?
Same. Maybe they've not started paying PH folks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mickey45: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
missyuppy:

Abeg,abeg,abeg...i think we r taking this BODMAS thingy to personal. Lets remain FOCUSED on the main reason y we r following this thread..To secure d NLNG job by God's grace...Once we do,i wonder hw many of us will concern ourselves wyt solving (+-/* ) on this platform...except ofcourse to say thank you Jesus....

And I pray they draft successful guys in ASAP! Make some "boys" for get chance show up for villa with jeep this Christmas.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
blackknyte:

Ph, what about you?

Mine held in PHC and I'm yet to be paid.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2015
Good morning Guys! It is Day 682 (since Application Date).
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Information trickling in indicates that about 200 GTs are being drafted. I need someone to kindly confirm this. #thisisnotajoke
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nitrogen(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2015
sexyjob:
Information trickling in indicates that about 200 GTs are being drafted. I need someone to kindly confirm this. #thisisnotajoke

Joke of the century!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2015
incredu:
Good morning Guys! It is Day 682 (since Application Date).
So we applied before the Chibok girls got missing. It haf tey o

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2015
okeyjames:

So we applied before the Chibok girls got missing. It haf tey o

You now understand why LadyF is now doing 'budget and cash flow projections', and airsaylongcon is doing research methodologies.
It haf tey true true!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2015
sexyjob:
Dude, you lost your credibility long ago.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2015
sexyjob:
I can see that you have got tired of waiting already.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adob16(f): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
nitrogen:

Joke of the century!

or maybe some of us are secretly hoping this is true even though its against normal reasoning... NLNG is not the normal company #anythingispossible

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
nitrogen:

Joke of the century!
why is it a joke of the century? Is the number too much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.