Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration (2635 Views)

Ben 7 Collapses On Stage At Felabration (Photos) / Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by airedales: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2013
Nigerian musicians are really going wild on stage especially during Felabration. D'banj is not an exception...
Some days ago we saw Burna Boy getting almost nude during his performance, rapper Vector kissing a girl on stage and now the koko master himself showing he is the ultimate entertainer by doing this.
D'banj came on stage like a boxing heavyweight champion and put up an erotic show.
Check out the picture from the show

Checkout More Odd News @ http:///C2jqI
Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by toms55(m): 12:34am On Oct 29, 2013
The babe go don wet like mad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by 99cent: 2:39am On Oct 29, 2013
I don't know why so many Nigerians revere Fela. D guy died of HIV/AIDS for a reason. Had 50 wives that he beat and abuse on a regular basis. smoked like a mad man n was just crazy. If he were alive today, he will be board member of Boko Haram inc. teacher no teach me nonsense.
D'banj should have taken off his clothes and worn only pant now. maybe knock one or two teeth off as well in Felabration.
rubbish

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 29, 2013
99cent: I don't know why so many Nigerians revere Fela. D guy died of HIV/AIDS for a reason. Had 50 wives that he beat and abuse on a regular basis. smoked like a mad man n was just crazy. If he were alive today, he will be board member of Boko Haram inc. teacher no teach me nonsense.
D'banj should have taken off his clothes and worn only pant now. maybe knock one or two teeth off as well in Felabration.
rubbish

You must be kidding!
Do you know what that means? Do you want the crowd to see his hard-on?
Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by Tobbylobar(m): 6:10am On Oct 29, 2013
Na baba fela all of dem dey copy joor..i av seen a picture of fela like dis on stage b4...small time now hinpikin go come out say hin papa neva do sometin like dis on stage b4... undecided
Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by yuncka: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2013
I juz pity 4 our kids.... No worthy role models in d entertainment world....
Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by wasak(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2013
it's all about entertainment!!!
Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by 3ace(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2013
OP, all dis one wey u talk still dey follow Lady Gaga own. u don see d one wey she do recently?
Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2013
Funny. Didn't know dbanj's got funny bones.
Akinmail..com
Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by Oppypoppy: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2013
So what is d meaning of dis dis world dey smell sef...hmmmm.
Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by nuelski10: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nawa o
Re: PHOTO: D’banj And His Wild Erotic Show At Felabration by AALASIKI(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
People should stop saying there are no more role models in the entertainment industry for the kids,if you know you can't be your kids role model,then don't born abeg..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HAWT!! Edo First Lady, Lara Oshiomole Shows Off Cleavage In New Photos / Tiwa Salvage Slays In This Transparent Dress / Annie Idebia Blast Instagram User For Calling Her "Goat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.