Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? (1445 Views)

I Need A Flat IN Calabar / Pics:please Help Share A Nigerian Immigrant's Story In The UK / British Govt Re-issues Arik Air's Landing Slots In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? by bookface: 1:55am On Oct 29, 2013
Hi Guys,

I know this is not gumtree, but here it goes:

I will be looking to move from my current flat and find a new flat in London. I will be happy to meet with like minded folks who are looking to move to new flats themselves. I am looking at a maximum of four of us. We can go scouting for flats together and I am confident we will find some really decent flats within some really nice London subs going at 400 to 500 pounds a week. Splitting this four ways brings it closer to about 500 quid a month per person (or considerable less, depending on our luck)

I feel London is a lot more enjoyable when you are surrounded by your own people - it lessens the burden of the miserable weather, the boring food and the taxes we all hate to pay. Plus it also gives you a cool set of people to party with every weekend - the naija way! or do the occasional trip around Europe with.

It will be preferable to find young working professionals - if anyone thinks they might be up for this, please indicate your interest below. Thanks.
Re: Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? by rafcrown(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
GOOD IDEA.This is what Nigerians should be doing.It depends on the location.
Re: Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
I am interested, how do i contact you. I live in Brixton at the moment though.
Re: Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? by bookface: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
ah!

At last, i was starting to think "what the hell, several views but not a single response"

Hey Calebo, thanks for expressing interest. Let's see if we can find one or two more people. and could you please indicate which specific areas you are most interested in looking at? I am at present looking at flats at Stratford - but it will be good to know your preferences as well.
Re: Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2013
South west London has an appeal to me. I am flexible though. Would you be adamant on Stratford? Cheers
Re: Anyone In London Looking To Share A Flat? by Shock(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Are there any working professionals in London looking to share a flat?

(1) (Reply)

Bristow Update On Helicopter Crash In Lagos (pictures) / Thousand In China Witness A Floating City In The Sky / 3 Nairalanders Narrowly Escape Death In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.