Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? (5538 Views)

If All Resources Needed Are Available, Will You Marry Your Current Partner? / IF Given Chance 2 B Born Again,will U Select Ur Current Parents N Country Again? / IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Kslib(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yes!! Will marry her over and over again even though she ain't Human.

Love you Lis, my wife from a different TIME kiss ..
All izz well!
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Hendrixtzee(m): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nomski0: I didnt know i was still your woman shocked shocked
still
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Hendrixtzee(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
bolagabriella: Still finding it out to make my choice,should I go with isco (I like his dark hair $ bears) or pato (cute) or beckham (love the guy packs) or damon (vampire diaries (love his attitude)) or sasha belov (make it or break it-luv his personality in the movie) or neal caffery (white collar movie-the guy looks great in suit)
Hmmmm,someone pls help me na
I'd cal u JOSEPHine.... Dream on sweetie pie!
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kslib: Yes!! Will marry her over and over again even though she ain't Human.

Love you Lis, my wife from a different TIME kiss ..
All izz well!
Lisby, is the one you're dating shocked shocked
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Popowaa: Danny u are definitely high on smthingsad
Yea. I'm high on real,true love for you,sweetheart. That is why I can't think straight. embarassed Or how else can I prove my love for you? wink Oya,stop pretending. You know we both could be freaky,funny and naughty at times. wink
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hendrixtzee: still
Long story. cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nomski0: Lisby, is the one you're dating shocked shocked
You know her? Or errrmmm,he had a crush on you? lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Popowaa: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Yea. I'm high on real,true love for you,sweetheart. That is why I can't think straight. embarassed Or how else can I prove my love for you? wink Oya,stop pretending. You know we both could be freaky,funny and naughty at times. wink
*faints*sadsadsad
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by UjSizzle(f): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
I don't date men i can't imagine a future with.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Popowaa: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
uj_sizzle: I don't date men i can't imagine a future with.
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: You know her? Or errrmmm,he had a crush on you? lipsrsealed
No he doesnt. Thats his diary.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Popowaa: *faints*sadsadsad
*move to revive her* You can't faint at me,sweetheart. embarassed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nomski0: No he doesnt. Thats his diary.
Alright. wink
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
uj_sizzle: I don't date men i can't imagine a future with.
Wait,wait,wait. Are u saying you have been 'celibate' since you were born? And,if I thought you are dating now,you are ready to go down the altar with him? wink
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Kslib(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nomski0: Lisby, is the one you're dating shocked shocked
Is it weird? Although, we are taking things slow for the main time..

Inbreeding things on my mind. Humans are getting too boring and predictable..
All izz well!
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by UjSizzle(f): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Wait,wait,wait. Are u saying you have been 'celibate' since you were born? And,if I thought you are dating now,you are ready to go down the altar with him? wink
I don't know what celibacy's got to do with this.
I'm saying, i date men who can fit into my future. It hasn't always worked out as planned, but i did consider them good men for me.
And yes, if i were dating now, i'd go to the altar with him.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Kslib(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: You know her? Or errrmmm,he had a crush on you? lipsrsealed
lol. I can feel your heart beating uncontrollably.. Chill ok.. wink. Oya take water..
All izz well!
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by 190: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hendrixtzee: she luvs u bro..... Pullleaaaseee dnt do this to her *crying*

Shiooor shocked angry angry
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I don't know what celibacy's got to do with this.
I'm saying, i date men who can fit into my future. It hasn't always worked out as planned, but i did consider them good men for me.
And yes, if i were dating now, i'd go to the altar with him.
Oh well. I get what you mean. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word 'celibate'. I just couldn't find any word to fit that.

Thumb up! I like your type. wink
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kslib:
lol. I can feel your heart beating uncontrollably.. Chill ok.. wink. Oya take water..
All izz well!
Thanks. My heart wasn't racing by the way. wink
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nomski0(f): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kslib:
Is it weird? Although, we are taking things slow for the main time..

Inbreeding things on my mind. Humans are getting too boring and predictable..
All izz well!
Its not weird.But maybe you should give her the chance to meet other guys. She might find someone better.cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Kslib(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Thanks. My heart wasn't racing by the way. wink
Ok oo. If you say so but that doesnt mean what I said has changed.. tongue
All izz well!
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Kslib(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nomski0: Its not weird.But maybe you should give her the chance to meet other guys. She might find someone better.cheesy
Find someone better? Lol... See yabbing oooo !! embarassed

well she searched but found only one--- that's me.. tongue tongue
All izz well
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Iaz93: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol........but na true you talk sha. I would only do it with my sweetheart. wink
Who's your sweetheart? popoowa?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Iaz93: Who's your sweetheart? popoowa?
wink

Popowaa and Nomski0 lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Iaz93: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey:

Popowaa and Nomski0 lipsrsealed
grin Abu Mikey go injure you oh
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Iaz93: grin Abu Mikey go injure you oh
Him no fit na. Him be my paddy. wink
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=Iaz93] grin Abu Mikey go injure you oh[/quote
i sure day u don watch GOSSIP GIRL die! Danhumprey indeed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Iaz93: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Him no fit na. Him be my paddy. wink
This guy! grin
You want to hide under the cover of "friendship". Bro, the friendship will die if you try to snatch his e-woman.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Iaz93: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
---
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Danhumprey: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Iaz93: This guy! grin
You want to hide under the cover of "friendship". Bro, the friendship will die if you try to snatch his e-woman.
Relax. My sweetheart is the OP of this thread. cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? by Popowaa: 6:37am On Oct 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Relax. My sweetheart is the OP of this thread. cheesy
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEX Tape Of Nicki And Meek That Caused The Break Up 18+ (download Clip) / Strange Prewedding Photos / Somebody Help Me Before I Break Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.