Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Will You Tolerate A Friend Calling To Ask You Personal Questions? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Tolerate A Friend Calling To Ask You Personal Questions? (622 Views)

Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Tolerate A Friend Calling To Ask You Personal Questions? by mamagee3(f): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2013
Hello nairalanders,

Will you tolerate a friend calling you one night and asking what college your daughter will be going to?, What did your sister say about her?, I just called to see how you all are doing etc.

And do you think she's trying to find out if I'm doing better than her?

Will you get angry? or won't care about it

1 Like

Re: Will You Tolerate A Friend Calling To Ask You Personal Questions? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2013
i don't know why females lyk competition. @op mayb she's looking upto you for many tins. ROLE MODEL
Re: Will You Tolerate A Friend Calling To Ask You Personal Questions? by vivianc(f): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yes I would tolerate. I'm not in competition with anybody, let alone my friend.
Re: Will You Tolerate A Friend Calling To Ask You Personal Questions? by Pampers: 1:24am On Oct 30, 2013
It depends on what level of friendship and the kind of person she is. She might actually be looking @ u as a role model, or might always respect ur decisions.
Try to observe her and know her intentions before u make a judgment of her..

(1) (Reply)

Our Parents Are Delusional!!!! / I Just Thought There Is Need To Share This / Wife Earns 3times Husband's Salary, Who Should Resign & Takecare Of The Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.