Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN (3462 Views)

Alison-maueke; Sanusi Has Totally Lost His Mind – Fani-kayode / Federal Government Agency Buys 10 Bullet Proof Cars / See What Sanusi Has Done To HiTV. They've Lost Premiership Rights! Painful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by miqos02(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2013
While the euphoria is yet to die down on the two bullet proof cars bought for the Minister of Aviation by the NCAA , report reaching CKN Nigeria has it that the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor ,Lamido Sanusi has seven bullet proof armored cars on his fleet.

According to a report monitored on Raypower FM programme , Political Platform this morning, it was revealed that though the number of armored cars on the fleet of the CBN was initially put at two, those privy to the banking czar said, unconfirmed report has it that seven bullet proof cars are on the fleet of the Kano born prince.

It is yet to be seen what the federal government reaction would be on this.
http://www.cknnigeria.com/2013/10/revealedcbn-governorlamido-sanusi-has-7.html
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by Arysexy(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2013
Those r d sacred cows in Nigeria, u dare not talk about them.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by simpleseyi: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2013
sanusi is an unrepentant looter and adulterer. He needs one armoured car for each of his cuucubines.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by slimfit1(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2013
Ok now we need prove, he must be very smart to get away with this and Odua very stopid to get caught.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by miqos02(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2013
slim fit :
Ok now we need prove, he must be very smart to get away with this and Odua very stopid to get caught. .
a CBN staff gave the raypower crew the info, i heard with my ears this morning on the programme
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by topsy1971: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2013
Sanusi Lamido's cars are registered and can be seen on request. Oduah's cars are nowhere to be found.

5 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by Arysexy(m): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2013
topsy1971: Sanusi Lamido's cars are registered and can be seen on request. Oduah's cars are nowhere to be found.

Is registration d issue?

7 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by yelsew80: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sadly, this news doesnt seem to interest anyone.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
These are the men that stand in high places and pontificate like the pharisees of old. Like Nuhu Ribadu and El'rufai they tend to think that laws are not made for them.
Let a journalist accost the Kano prince for an interview on this and witness how he would dismiss it as if we are peasants in his country!
Abacha must be dancing Skelewu with Judas Iscariot in the after-life, cos their proteges are doing better.
Oduah must go sha. She can only help the country by exposing her colleagues in government that own armoured cars too.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by israel007: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Let's see what happens to sanusi

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by superstar1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
if 2 of Stella's armoured cars cost 255mm, then sanusi own will be 892.5mm at Stella's cost price.

we need evidence of such. advise the sun newspaper to do investigative journalism on sanusi and fashola instead of being massob megaphone. so because a fictitious caller called in on ray power, we should just accept it like that. let the caller give us undeniable evidence as seen in stellas case. a thief is a thief and stella is a thief and a rogue. simple

3 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Honestly, we Igbos are tired of dis selective justice system in Nigeria. Thk God our enemies dont hav monopoly of d media.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by LoveDecay(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
Honestly, we Igbos are tired of dis selective justice system in Nigeria. Thk God our enemies dont hav monopoly of d media.

What do you mean by selective justice system ? Did you read it in your handout or something ?

Where is the justice, has any of your so-called igbo iron ladies been convicted ?

5 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by LoveDecay(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
simpleseyi: sanusi is an unrepentant looter and adulterer. He needs one armoured car for each of his cuucubines.

You're right my brother and stella is an unrepentant thief, who needs protection from the people she's stealing from . grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by jamace(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is a sign of failed leadership in Nigeria.

Why should those who boast themselves as elites and leaders hide in ARMOURED VEHICLES for the fear of the people they are leading? Surely, many things have gone wrong and these leaders know full well that all is not well!

Therefore, every leader in Nigeria who is not performing his leadership role well should honorably resign and stop hiding in armoured vehicles.

I personally do not like leaders moving in coffins in the name of armoured cars.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by kaze4blues(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Naija don suffer.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by phapi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
most political office holder amourred car will b revealed in coming weeks

i heard tinubu own 3 bullet proof jeeps, his son fashsola owns 7 and his party member sanusi owns 8 bullet proof road cruisers all wif NIGERIA hard earned money God save diz dynasty called NIGERIA

i guess MS ODUAH will b smiling now coz her co partners in d bizness of armoured car ownership r coming to limelight too
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by writers4hire: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Where are the mods? This should be on the front page too.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by waternogetenemy: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Seven? This is why i know this one Nigeria will never work. This guy regularly donates Central Bank Money to his home State and does he deems victim unopposed but no corruption accusation.

Let us keep exposing them.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by naijaking1: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Oduahs criticism is not about corruption, about tribalism.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by waternogetenemy: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
naijaking1: Oduahs criticism is not about corruption, about tribalism.

Precisely, if Odua was yoruba, u will hear nothing from yoruba press. The yoruba press are the ones making all this noise.

Ast them about Fashola 600million naira armoured vehicles and they shut up. hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by pomporiking: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
This won't make us forget stella oduah.nice try modafuckas tongue
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by fkaz(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
Show the world evidence and see if nigerian won't call for is sack
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by specco(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lol. Where are all those haters and ethnic bigots, what do you say to this latest revelation. You all should bury your heads in shame because the Prince of the north has even more purpose built cars in his fleet and none of you could even muster a whisper. Even a blind man could attest that Madam Oduah's ordeal does not stem from the 2 cars but a calculated conspiracy to bring her down and pave the way for a looting spree as in the past in that sector.They started with the Associated airline crash and with the decibel of noise made about the crash, a discerning mind could easily know that some anti-Oduah elements have been waiting in the wings to bare their fangs. Shout yourselves hoarse to your fill, Oga Jona is no fool.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by tmotmo: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
I think this thread is diversionary.
If we have any genuine evidence against Sanusi and any other public officeholders in high places, why can we beam serious search light on them instead of misinforming and dis-informing NL members and Nigerian in general.

More so, the press in Nigeria is more in the control of the South and not the North, so if you think anyone is suppressing the fact, it should be people/journalist from the South, not the Northerners mentioned on this to dis-informing Nigerians about the fraud committed by Honorable Minister of Aviation.

We should stop sensational misinformation and dis-information as contained on this thread by some contributors.

I repeat, if there is evidence against others, most of the newspapers have emails where those evidences could be sent to. And i believe they could publish it after verification.

Mentioning someone else that have or might have committed similar fraud, has not abstained the Honorable Minister of Aviation from the allegation.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by AZeD1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
specco: Lol. Where are all those haters and ethnic bigots, what do you say to this latest revelation. You all should bury your heads in shame because the Prince of the north has even more purpose built cars in his fleet and none of you could even muster a whisper. Even a blind man could attest that Madam Oduah's ordeal does not stem from the 2 cars but a calculated conspiracy to bring her down and pave the way for a looting spree as in the past in that sector.They started with the Associated airline crash and with the decibel of noise made about the crash, a discerning mind could easily know that some anti-Oduah elements have been waiting in the wings to bare their fangs. Shout yourselves hoarse to your fill, Oga Jona is no fool.
Nobody is complaining about Stella Oduah using armoured cars, the complains are about the cost and the fact that the cars were not budgeted for.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lol, Sanusi has 7, Fashola has 3, Stella bought 2. Guess who they wants to resign grin grin grin grin. idiots everywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by miqos02(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
gboss4sure: Lol, Sanusi has 7, Fashola has 3, Stella bought 2. Guess who they wants to resign grin grin grin grin. idiots everywhere in Nigeria
hehehe
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Love_Decay:

What do you mean by selective justice system ? Did you read it in your handout or something ?

Where is the justice, has any of your so-called igbo iron ladies been convicted ?

Selective witch-hunting I should have said.
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by ebukaOtika(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
phapi: most political office holder amourred car will b revealed in coming weeks

i heard tinubu own 3 bullet proof jeeps, his son fashsola owns 7 and his party member sanusi owns 8 bullet proof road cruisers all wif NIGERIA hard earned money God save diz dynasty called NIGERIA

i guess MS ODUAH will b smiling now coz her co partners in d bizness of armoured car ownership r coming to limelight too

I HAVE ONE WITH ME O IN MY GARAGE "PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO"
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
superstar1: if 2 of Stella's armoured cars cost 255mm, then sanusi own will be 892.5mm at Stella's cost price.

we need evidence of such. advise the sun newspaper to do investigative journalism on sanusi and fashola instead of being massob megaphone. so because a fictitious caller called in on ray power, we should just accept it like that. let the caller give us undeniable evidence as seen in stellas case. a thief is a thief and stella is a thief and a rogue. simple

nobody has found the balls to look closely at sanusi's nyash
while stella's toto has been dissected by wicked nigerians looking for a weak person to hang.
bunch of idiiiots
Re: CBN Governor Lamido Sanusi Has 7 Bullet-Proof Cars - CKN by Rossikk(m): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2013
jamace: This is a sign of failed leadership in Nigeria.

Why should those who boast themselves as elites and leaders hide in ARMOURED VEHICLES for the fear of the people they are leading? Surely, many things have gone wrong and these leaders know full well that all is not well!

Therefore, every leader in Nigeria who is not performing his leadership role well should honorably resign and stop hiding in armoured vehicles.

I personally do not like leaders moving in coffins in the name of armoured cars.

Ever heard of General Murtala Muhammed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President GEJ On Suit In Germany- Photos / President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going / Anything wrong with these newspaper headlines ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.