Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Can I Use Techno D1 To Ping - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Use Techno D1 To Ping (1276 Views)

TECNO D1 - Device Specifications / Gionee Dream D1 Android Smartphone - DUAL SIM / Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Techno D1 To Ping by olanre12(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2013
if yes, what can i do and where can i get the link or application
Re: Can I Use Techno D1 To Ping by Mafia4life(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
olanre12: if yes, what can i do and where can i get the link or application
Assignment for you. Android 4.0 and above must be able to ping. So go and find out the version of Android the phone is running on. Then come back to this thread and post your answer
Re: Can I Use Techno D1 To Ping by Mogenerous(f): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tecno D1 has an os 4.2 jelly beans thus can download BBM. To get access to BBM,all you need to do is visit www.bbm.com and follow instructions there... You will see a download link for android users,google playstore,click on it and you will be redirected to the app store,download and you are good to go
Re: Can I Use Techno D1 To Ping by olanre12(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mogenerous: Tecno D1 has an os 4.2 jelly beans thus can download BBM. To get access to BBM,all you need to do is visit www.bbm.com and follow instructions there... You will see a download link for android users,google playstore,click on it and you will be redirected to the app store,download and you are good to go
thanks

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! My Blackberry10 Device Is Killing Me Slowly / Pls A Number Is Disturbing Me / Alleged Images Of Galaxy S6 Surface, Poses Next To The S4 And S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.