Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Prayer Wonders With Milk And Honey. (praying With Material Formula) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prayer Wonders With Milk And Honey. (praying With Material Formula) (17102 Views)

The Principle Of Praying With All Your Heart / The Photo Of A Dog Praying With A Boy / Encounter The God Of Signs & Wonders With Bishop Francis Wale Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prayer Wonders With Milk And Honey. (praying With Material Formula) by Joel3(m): 11:44am On Oct 29, 2013

Hello brethren,

nice to meet again, is been a long time I post praying with formula here, but right now I would like to share this info with you guys especially does of you who might find this useful and working.

Now I feel like sharing this prayer wonders of milk and honey.

So it goes like this, all you need is milk and honey, (liquid or powder milk and a bottle of fresh honey) and then anointed olive oil.

Exodus 3:17, And I have promised to bring you up out of your misery in Egypt into the land flowing with Milk and Honey.'

HOW TO MAKE THIS PRAYER.

1, First bless your palms with the anointing olive oil, rob it with your two palms and fingers allover. then Prayer like this, I anoint and bless my palms with the blood of Jesus, and cleans it from all evil stains. Anything in my hands that we cause hindrancess to this prayer, I cast them out now, in Jesus name. Amen.

2. Then, Put some milk on your palm and then turn some little amount of honey on top of the milk on your palm. Then pray with it.

Like this, I call on the God of Moses, that God who promise to take the children of Israel to the land of milk and honey, that land where there is no lack, that land where good things overflow in abundance, here I call on that same God to take me now into that land of milk and honey.

Oh Lord God, I have milk and honey on my palm, please do convert this milk and honey to a spiritual milk and honey, a spiritual food my life lacks, a spiritual food my body lacks, a spiritual food that can transform my spiritual and physical life to milk and honey, Please Lord convert this to that spiritual food now in Jesus name. Amen

As I lick this spiritual food I shall be cleans from all bitterness. My life shall be purge out from bitterness. , my life will never remain the same, my life will be sweeter like milk and honey, in Jesus name. Amen

Oh Lord let my spirit accept this milk and honey. Let my life accept this milk and honey, let my spiritual and physical being accept this milk and honey. As I lick this Milk and honey favor shall follow me anywhere go, people will see me as milk and honey to benefit from. In Jesus name. Amen.

Do this everyday. And your life shall never be the same in Jesus name, Amen.

Exodus 3:8
So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey--the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.

Exodus 3:17
And I have promised to bring you up out of your misery in Egypt into the land of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--a land flowing with milk and honey.'

Re: The Prayer Wonders With Milk And Honey. (praying With Material Formula) by Joel3(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Churches Raise Prayer Warriors Against Ebola Virus / Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666 / American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.