Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos (33028 Views)

Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Fire At Part Of Lagos Computer Village / Oba Of Lagos Crowned Folasade Tinubu-ojo As New Iyaloja-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by dondumexx(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
She was crowned today at oba rolwan akiolu's palace
http://dondumex..com/2013/10/pics-tinubus-daughter-crowned-iyaloja.html

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Queendo(f): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Is dis title meant for their families alone? Her grand mother was d Iyaloja now d grand daughter. its well

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by emilyone(f): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
she na Remi born this one so? i doubt undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
emilyone: she na Remi born this one so? i doubt undecided
lol, you suppose know say this one na remi age and remi na small wife.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by tellwisdom: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Rubbish angry

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Ijawboi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
SPITS ON A THEIF....

Moonwalking outta here

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Tholudee(f): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
God dey oo
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Don't mind dem.....dey av turn lagos 2 deir family land.....dey keep inheritin d post....awon ti inu ibu....useless people!

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Rexphobia(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
So she eventually won. No wahala
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by PasD(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Who is tinubu? Is he a musician?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Libkid(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
That awkward moment u realise dat the tinubu family dey take everyfin 4rm lagosians slowly

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Booty butt chic: Don't mind dem.....dey av turn lagos 2 deir family land.....dey keep inheritin d post....awon ti inu ibu....useless people!

beef

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by hollandis(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Saraki for kwara
Igbinedion for edo
Tinubu for lagos

35 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
thats why all markets were closed today. This is tinu-bull-shi.t.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Afrocatalyst: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
It is well.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Taiwo20(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
So she can now start using customized number plate and siren.
This is rubbish mehn!
What are the duties of Iyaloja sef
?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by babaowo: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
hollandis: Saraki for kwara
Igbinedion for edo
Tinubu for lagos

...lol time will tell....
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tinubu's Daughter-Iyaloja
Son-in-law----House of Rep Member
Wife.......Senator
Bola Tinubu..........Emeritus Governor of Lagos
Seyi Tinubu........NLS and warming up
Family members placed in key positions.......
Oba Akiolu in Jagaban's pocket
Eko oni baje o
o baje ti!

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by babaowo: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Taiwo20: So she can now start using customized number plate and siren.
This is rubbish mehn!
What are the duties of Iyaloja sef
?
...the duty of iyaloja is to take home free groceries everyday lolz

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thieves.

4 Likes

nigerian politics stinks to low hell..its obviously a family affair for tinubu, not an avenue for improving the lives of the electorates. His yet unborn great great grand child is even assured of a political appointment whenever the time comes. Absolute bullshit.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by MillionDollars: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
shameless girl! Her mates are in the labour market working! She's nau feelin fly over one yeye post. YEYEBRITY

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ugly and owl-looking thing. Mtcheeeew undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by nbright: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Rexphobia: So she eventually won. No wahala
No election... She was just given the post
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Big4wig(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Just imagine,i heard some parts of lagos were shut down even d business area Like as if dis crown will make me a dim richer....mtshww....abeg read below & see what happened to me yesterday

You won't believe what happened to
me yesterday night.
I was coming back from somewhere
around 9pm when i saw this beautiful
damsel approaching me.
She has the the beatiful face of
Beyonce,
The sumptious lips of Angelina Jolie,
The backside like that of Kim
Kardashian,
The curves were like that of Mercy
Johnson,
She got the height like that of Angela
Okorie,
Her eyes were as beautiful as that of Ini
Edo,
She got the forehead of Rihanna,
With bumper front package like that of
Cossy Orjiakor.
She was looking innocent like
Gennevieve Nnaji.
I knew i had to talk to her, it will be the
greatest mistake if i allow her pass
without talking. So i said
"Hi"
She didn't replied but she smiled.. So i
continued
"My name is BIGWIG, i will love to talk to
you but am in a hurry right now, pls
can i get your contact so that i can call
you for us to meet?"
She smiled again and said

"Ok, ZERO HATE ZERO, TIRI TIRI HATE,
SEFUN TWO TIRI, NOI NOI.. NA MY
HENTIHEN LINE BE DIS. YOU WANT MY
SAIN LINE?"
I fainted!!

#BIGWIG *brings out peniis* pissed here

44 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by sexychocho(f): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
U beta leave dem 2 turn it 2 family title. Who knows wat will happen 2 any oda person dat gets d title if not dem lipsrsealed . It Is Well Sha smiley
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Proffdada: 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
at least she won't be idle
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by redsquare(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm not yoruba, but I understand Iyaloja means 'mother of the market' or better still 'market woman leader'. So kini big deal? If dem like make dem crown am Iyaloja of all Naija market, na dem sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
sexychocho: U beta leave dem 2 turn it 2 family title. Who knows wat will happen 2 any oda person dat gets d title if not dem lipsrsealed . It Is Well Sha smiley
lol
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
MillionDollars: .
#busted! Tryna keep space bah?? grin.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Proffdada: at least she won't be idle
Dad's numerous businesses are enough to get the whole Nigeria busy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos by Lateef9961(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) / Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Divorce Becomes Official / Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.