Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? (31366 Views)

How Not To End Up Unemployed / Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally / What Do Women Do With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
There's a popular saying that money makes the world go round. That's so true! Money may not be the most important thing to you but think about this for a moment.... every thing of importance in your life, ranging from your health, family, relationships & even your career is affected by it!

Money is vital & serves as a lubricant by which we slide through life easily.

Does It Seem Never Enough?

I can assume your answer to this question since you're reading me. It's my desire to help you solve the money issues you face so read on intently.

“The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money… but never learn to have money work for them” -> Robert Kiyosaki (Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad).

You are probably working for someone right now or running a small-scale business. You may not even be working at all but depending on an "allowance" to keep you up & going. Whatever the case, I have a question for you.

What do you do with the cash that enters your pocket eventually?

Don't neglect this question for what you do with every naira now will determine the tone of your financial future.

The First Step Before The First Step

Before I hit the nail into the wood, I'd like to dispel some non-supportive beliefs about money. Do you know you & I have a mental "blueprint" about money that inevitably controls how much of it we attract to us?

This blueprint is a set of money beliefs, programmed into our minds as we grew up. Beliefs programmed in, by our parents, the media & society. Unfortunately, most of these beliefs are not helpful & are easily held on to.

Let's observe some notions we were exposed to that did give a wrong impression about money.

"Do you think money grows on trees?"
"Go ask your Daddy for money"
"I don't have money"
"God will provide"
"I'm just managing"
"You must work very hard to earn a living"
"Rich people are bad and greedy"
"Money is the root of evil"...

There are more of these but I'll stop here. Can you relate with them? These words are spoken in repeatedly while growing up that they seep into the mind to become habits of thought. Habits that end up influencing one's actions.

Sadly, these statements create an impression that money is scarce & hard to come by; an impression that you must be content with what you have; an impression that lots of money will make you greedy or evil.

This isn't true. I know money doesn't make anyone evil. It's simply a tool that makes you more of who you are. If you're a good person, money amplifies this trait. If you're a bad person, money amplifies this trait too!

When you think someone showed his "true colours" when he earned a lot of money, note that such a person had actually harboured those colours within, waiting for a time to come out.

Rather than bother about money, bother about who you are as a person & make adjustments. There is always room for your growth. You deserve more.

Where Do You Fall?

Now that we have those mental blocks pushed away, let us look into the power of sowing. I must start by revealing that you must be a strategic Sower to end your struggle with money & eventually become wealthy. More on this in a bit.

I have come to realise there are 3 groups of people on Earth when it comes to money. There are the Savers, the Spenders & the Sowers.

The Savers are those who save money for a rainy day. They regard its supply as scarce, stash it somewhere for fear of loss & live limited lives.

The Spenders are those who are quite extravagant with cash. They are like baskets that hold no water. They live with the belief that tomorrow is uncertain so money must be spent NOW.

The Sowers are those who regard money as seeds which can grow into a forest. People may regard them as Savers or Spenders but in reality, they use money with purpose.

The Sower's Secret

The Sowers are the movers & shakers in our world. They have a backdoor scheme which I want to share with you in simple chops.

A proven financial plan exists which will help you end your struggle with money. The wisdom passed down from centuries back can take anyone who applies it from rags to riches. They will work for you only if you're committed to it.

When your next salary, profits or allowance comes to you, divide it into five (5) accounts.

*Play Account: 10%.
*Financial Freedom (FF) Account: 10%.
*Necessities Account: 50%.
*Long term Savings For Spending Account: 20%.
*Give Account: 10%.

That is it! It seems rather simple right? Frankly, this plan is more effective than you think. You're free to adjust the percents to your taste.

Let's Check Them Out!

*Play Account (10%): For your own pleasure. Never pamper yourself with more than 10% of your income..

*FF Account (10%): Strictly for investing. This is what you'll use to make more & more money for yourself. You should increase this percent with time, but don't let it be less than 10%..

*Necessities Account (50%): To provide for basic needs such as food & clothing. Needs required to live a round life.

*Long-term Savings For Spending Account (20%): For future & urgent expenses..

*Give Account (10%): To support people around you financially. Never give away more than 10% of your income unless you must.

Sowing To Freedom

Financial Freedom is the ability to live the lifestyle you want without working or depending on anyone for money! It should be one of your goals in life. Frankly, you can achieve this with your Financial Freedom Account.

As your FF Account grows, look to invest wisely this 10%. Start a business or partner with one, acquire stable assets like land properties OR invest in the stock market which will multiply your income.

Make sure you SEEK the counsel of experienced people who are highly successful in the areas you want to invest your money in. It is vital.

The Truth About A Business...

Few people usually have viable business ideas & lots of money to start a business or other investments. If you don't fall under this group but want to start from the ground up, I suggest you look to Network Marketing.

The name has been rather bastardized in Nigeria which shouldn't be so. It is actually the people in it and NOT its structure that could tarnish its image.

Network Marketing is a modern business that requires a small capital from you to begin it. Its groundwork has been built already, making it quite easy for you to mould it into a success.

It allows work-time flexibility, no physical shop needed nor headaches caused by employees. Most importantly, it deals with "physical" products that solves problems of people. This separates it from deceitful schemes.

Search the internet for a Network Marketing company with features that suit you best. I personally partner with a company independently which I have come to trust >> Swissgarde.

A PARTING GIFT

Wait a second! I don't think we have to depart. I have a number of value-sprinkling threads around & in queue just for you. I only ask that we rub our minds together. Meanwhile, I have a BOOK GIFT from my heart to you.

It was the first self-help I ever read & I bless the day I did! It renewed my beliefs about money & prosperity and I believe your self will thank you for it.

TO GRAB A FREE eCOPY, PUT DOWN YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESS.

In addition, I'll put up in my mail to you, an EXCLUSIVE offer to partner with me part-time or full-time to solve real problems of people & earn money. No strings attached.

Thanks a lot for reading me! If you gained insights from this post, please press the LIKE and SHARE buttons. People out there are struggling due to ignorance. Be the one to help them out. Appreciated!

HOW DO YOU MANAGE YOUR FINANCES? FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH US!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Gudiza(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
tanx
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by chukwebuka(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
jiscosammy@yahoo.com. tanks alot.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by frankiesway2002: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
collinsokonye@yahoo.com. Thanks, and God bless you
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
emzybrown76@gmail.com.......................jahbless ya grin grin grin grin grin yezzzzzzzzzzzz boss cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
I've sent the info to all. Check your inboxes. If you don't find it there, check your spam box.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by adamsjoiy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
iyanuadams@gmail.com. i need the ebooks bro. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
I've sent two things to you Adams. The opportunity & an e-book.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by emeka94(m): 4:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello Emeka. Kindly check your inbox.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Saryea83: 4:11am On Nov 01, 2013
gokelue@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Saryea83: 4:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Gokelue@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2013
Saryea83: Gokelue@gmail.com
Sent to you..
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by agrovick(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Xxxx@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
agrovick: Vdhammey@gmail.com
Sent to you Agrovick.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by EmmyDe25(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
adeolamanuel@gmail.com.... thankx.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by ismogimo: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
ismogg02@yahoo.com thanks bro
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by CU2006: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yetundeoladeinde@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by topsquino(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
topsquino@gmail.com tanks bro

1 Like

Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2013
EmmyDe25: adeolamanuel@gmail.com.... thankx.
sent to you Emmy.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2013
ismogimo: ismogg02@yahoo.com thanks bro
Sent to you
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2013
CU2006: Yetundeoladeinde@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Sent to you Yetunde.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2013
topsquino: topsquino@gmail.com tanks bro
Sent to you.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by ColoursnBrushes: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
chinweowhorji@yahoo.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by lemon111(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
akufranklin@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
ColoursnBrushes: chinweowhorji@yahoo.com
Sent to you.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
lemon111: akufranklin@gmail.com
sent to you franklin.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by yemi221(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
fad2kng@yahoo.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by MOYINOLU(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Most Nairalanders are eager to send their e-mails when anybody post a fascinating write up on how to make money for yourself, but from my experience, these people are out to get money from desperate people.

1 Like

Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Danbam(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Danbam4u4ever@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by adisa009(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
adsbjrash@gmail.com tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

16 Years Banking Experience As A Contract Staff (Age Barrier) / Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.