Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? (31347 Views)

How Not To End Up Unemployed / Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally / What Do Women Do With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by sourcecode99(m): 6:57am On Dec 11, 2013
alma@etisalatng.blackberry.com. Thanks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Mattex001(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Matomi4life@yahoo.com......thanks bro BTW application is the key some might get this e book and not initiate the any plan towards making it a reality... All the Same thanks Looking forward to receiving your mail.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
sourcecode99: alma@etisalatng.blackberry.com. Thanks
You're welcome. Sent to you and expecting your reply.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mattex001: Matomi4life@yahoo.com......thanks bro BTW application is the key some might get this e book and not initiate the any plan towards making it a reality... All the Same thanks Looking forward to receiving your mail.
It seems what you expect is not related to what I offer. Anyways, check your mail now.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Kindly check your spam box if you don't see my message..
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by yommy03: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2013
Yommy03@yahoo.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
yommy03: Yommy03@yahoo.com
I just sent details to your mail. I'm expecting your reply.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by mysterymakerr: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
freaxhun@yahoo.com, tnks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 1:43am On Dec 31, 2013
mysterymakerr: freaxhun@yahoo.com, tnks
You're welcome. I've sent more info to you. Expecting your reply.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by adegeorge(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2013
Pls send me the e book too. My email is adexgeorge2002@gmail.com. Many thanks.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by hurlamilekan: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2013
tanks mine is olalekank899@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by edogho(m): 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mr.saturnite@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
adegeorge: Pls send me the e book too. My email is adexgeorge2002@gmail.com. Many thanks.
You're welcome. I've sent both to your mail. Expecting your reply.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
hurlamilekan: tanks mine is olalekank899@gmail.com
Biz details sent to your mail. You're welcome.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
edogho: Mr.saturnite@gmail.com
More info sent to your mail. I'm expecting your response.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
cool
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by five9(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Pls can u forward it to my mail too raheemfive9@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by benkuzzy(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2014
ebenezer.akinleye@gmail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by doziej84: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
my email : doziej84@yahoo.com

Kindly include me in your send list.

Thanks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by profem1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Profemmaxmobile@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Adewunmibaba(m): 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Babatope@mail.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by tfkbaba(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Pls khndly send it to me (oyeniyitfk2006@yahoo.com)
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
prof.em:
thanks
Check your mail. I'm expecting your reply.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
doziej84:
my email : doziej84@yahoo.com

Kindly include me in your send list.

Thanks
You're welcome. Check your mail please.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adewunmibaba: Babatope@mail.com
Is it "babatope@gmail.com"? If so, check your mail now.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
prof.em:
thanks
Check your mail. Info sent.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
benkuzzy: ebenezer.akinleye@gmail.com
Info sent. Check your mail.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
five9: Pls can u forward it to my mail too raheemfive9@gmail.com
Please check your mail. Info sent.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
tfkbaba: Pls khndly send it to me (oyeniyitfk2006@yahoo.com)
Pls check your mail. Biz info sent.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by DJurry(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
elpiroski: epeter146@gmail.com
Info sent. Pls check your mail.
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by Nosu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls kindly send to me
nomasuccess2004@yahoo.com
Re: Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? by slydog(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2014
DJurry: A popular saying goes that money makes the world go round. Sure it does!
This tells us that money is so important in the areas in which it works. In short, it makes our lives better.

But Are You Getting Enough Of It?

If you work for someone and you answered YES to this, there's a problem.
No matter how much you earn, you're still not earning your true worth!

You're Making Your Boss Richer!

Yes, you are. You only earn a 'fraction' of the wealth you help your boss create! And your precious energy and time is used to earn this little.
I do not say working for someone is bad. I do not say enjoying your work is bad. But minding your boss' business keeps you from earning your worth!

How To Earn Your Worth.

If you're in a job or a job seeker, note this: "A job is a short-term solution to a long-term problem" -> Robert Kiyosaki.
What I mean by this is that you cannot be in a job forever and the promise of a steady pension after retirement is more of a lie!

To earn the wealth you most deserve through your efforts, you must be your own boss first. You must own your own business.

A Business Opportunity!

I'm here to introduce you to an easy & legal 'way' to start being your own boss, earning your worth and securing your financial future.

To know what I have for you, all you need do is put down your 'email address' so I can forward it. [=>Only honest, determined people in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu & Port-Harcourt<=].
*BONUS*
In addition, I'll send to your mail a FREE e-book that will radically change your thoughts for the better about wealth & success. [Only if you read it!]
It's titled "The Business Of The 21st Century" by world-class author -> Robert Kiyosaki.

PLEASE NOTE...
*This is for a 'short' time only for I can only work with a certain number of people...
*This is NOT a get-rich-quick thing!
*If you like somebody telling you how much you can make and when you should arrive & leave work, then this is NOT for you..

Hello op, pls send to me, I really need it for this year
Email: seunslyvester@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month / Happy To Finally Resume My Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.