Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Do Girls Like/fall In Love With Annoying Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like/fall In Love With Annoying Guys (2578 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like/fall In Love With Annoying Guys by thweraja10: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yess i have seen this happen over and over again. The guy in question can be really annoying, treats her badly, doesnt call her, get her mad but you still find girls falling in love with this kind of guy. A friend of mine who usually get all the best girls happen to tell me the best way to get them is not to show your emotion and act like you dont care, how true is this?
Re: Why Do Girls Like/fall In Love With Annoying Guys by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
thweraja10: Yess i have seen this happen over and over again. The guy in question can be really annoying, treats her badly, doesnt call her, get her mad but you still find girls falling in love with this kind of guy. A friend of mine who usually get all the best girls happen to tell me the best way to get them is not to show your emotion and act like you dont care, how true is this?
seriously, i love any guy as such.
Re: Why Do Girls Like/fall In Love With Annoying Guys by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
I don't fall in love with this kind of guys, you have to be good and nice to me to develop a relationship with me. If you aren't, it will all stop before it started. I am proud a person and I'm NO masochist.

If a guy, by any chance, for any reason, changes in the course of the relationship and stops treating me the way I want him to, I'll show patience and I'll be forgiving but my patience and forgiveness are limited and my desire to live a happy life more important than ANY relationship.
Re: Why Do Girls Like/fall In Love With Annoying Guys by Danhumprey: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
You should know that that is how majority of girls are programmed. They would dish the good/nice guys and go for the bad guys all in the name of 'adventures'.
Re: Why Do Girls Like/fall In Love With Annoying Guys by vizboy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
I could remember when I was among the nice guys it was hard to get a girl. So I decided to be rude boy for the now since am not ready to settle down. I stopped chasing girls but they kept coming to me as I was playing the bad boy card,I just kept pushing them away but they kept on coming. Then I realised when you are nice to a girl she doesnt appreciate you except for a few. But what can we do that just the way they where programmed.
Re: Why Do Girls Like/fall In Love With Annoying Guys by longjohnsilver: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2013
D same lifelong question just a different way of asking this time around...unto the nxt thread
Re: Why Do Girls Like/fall In Love With Annoying Guys by 190: 12:12am On Oct 30, 2013
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Guy Or Babe In One Word / Did I Use Her As A Rebound Just Because The Relationship Lasted Two Months? / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done To Gain The Attention Of Your CRUSH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.