Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State (4613 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by gistyinka(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State. Before is Tinuba mother and after the death of her Former Lagos state governor install her first Daughter to the chieftain title.

http://gistyinka.net/photos-tinubus-first-daughter-crowned-the-new-iyaloja-of-lagos-state/

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by kettykings: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eko oni gbajie

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
This has to stop as soon as possible. Why must Tinubu be dominating the whole of SW? Why this man is allowed to force himself on the whole of SW as "Asiwaju"? I don't like this a bit. Is Tinubu and family the only people in SW? SMH!

Tinubu is no Awolowo or Abiola.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
Very u*gly and owl-looking thing. Mtcheeeewundecided

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by madamoringo(f): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Idi Amin: Very u*gly and owl-looking thing. Mtcheeeewundecided

LMAO...even class captain in primary school, YOU or anyone in your generation will never become! That must so suck for your life!! grin grin grin Eat a mandingo and then hug a transformer, loser! grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by sademola: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
I comment my reserve abi na reserve my comment
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by gramci: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tinubu handiwork
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by jmaine: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
See hot shick grin grin

Na your time to chop joor.

Eko Oni Baje oo!!! cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by gbanikiti(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Her own don better o! Who says money and power is not sweet? Congrats to her! grin
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
'Progressives queen', abeg enjoy the fruit of your ancestors labours. Lagosians must pay! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by redsun(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Capone's dynasty.He has succeeded in imposing his rogue lineage on the sleeping masses.

Nigerians no longer see honorable people as role models,rather they see big thieves that are able to buy their cheap souls over with their stolen monies as icons.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by bigass(f): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tinubu is just "amassing" more enemies for himself
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by gerald09(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
U go girrl!!! No be ur fault say ur papa na strong man, if my papa na strong man me too will do d same. I celebrate with u, don't really know what we are celebrating but thumbs up to u.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by seunmsg(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Congratulations to the new iyaloja of lagos. Oye a mori o!
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Some foolish people will still say APC is the antidote to Nigeria's problems. Lmao. What Tinubu is doing in southwest is enough to convince even a blind n deaf Man....APC, PDP r dey same thieves in different masks, Naija open ur minds if ur eyes n ears r blocked

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by atlwireles: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Can this impunity by a family happen in AlaIgbo? NO!!
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Kanwulia: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hmmmm!

What is an 'IYALOJA'? Sounds like the head of a SECRET WITCHCRAFT-CULT. undecided
No telling how many innocent virgins were sacrificed at this coronation to give her the usual magical MAMA SUWE powers to make 'drugs' disappia from the shytting 'po' at all international HAIR-PORTS in this world! CHAI!!! cry

WHY ARE ALL HIS CHILDREN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DARK AND FUGLY? Na SHRINE-CURSE? undecided

See [size=20pt]WOR-WORITUS EMERITUS![/size] cry
This na REAL EYO MASQUERADE!!!!
Kei!!!! cry
She seems to be laughing. . . but she looks like she is CRYING IN PAIN!

See as she dey BLLLLLLLLLLLACK like the charcoal wey DEVIL dey take cook for HELL KITCHEN!!! cry
Man fit *4UCK* her mouth for night thinking na her ToeToe o! grin

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by FreeGlobe(f): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
which of the Tinubu's wives is the mother of the iyaloje cos its definitely not the one in the Senate. The political shofistication of the SW amazes me

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Willywilly7: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
mitwitdot: Some foolish people will still say APC is the antidote to Nigeria's problems. Lmao. What Tinubu is doing in southwest is enough to convince even a blind n deaf Man....APC, PDP r dey same thieves in different masks, Naija open ur minds if ur eyes n ears r blocked
Tinubu is the owner of all Yoruba people minus 90% ondo, he knew very well the mindset of Yorubas and he is manipulating it in a nice way,
Let me Congratulate the New Mother of Yorubaland,

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by tpia5: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
More pictures plz, thanks.

Btw, is Remi her mum? Just curious.

I think she should be in her thirties while Remi i believe might be in her fifties.

Anyway, as an offtopic, ekiti people don hammer be that o, who says marrying a rich man's daughter doesnt pay?
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by fkaz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
I beg make na start to pay royalty to her
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Kanwulia: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
How can REMI be her mom when she IS older than REMI? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by Kolade9(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Awww....romantic cry
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by amarilo: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
payless: This has to stop as soon as possible. Why must Tinubu be dominating the whole of SW? Why this man is allowed to force himself on the whole of SW as "Asiwaju"? I don't like this a bit. Is Tinubu and family the only people in SW? SMH!

move back to your village, Lagos and Yoruba land is not for everybody.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by gramci: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
payless: This has to stop as soon as possible. Why must Tinubu be dominating the whole of SW? Why this man is allowed to force himself on the whole of SW as "Asiwaju"? I don't like this a bit. Is Tinubu and family the only people in SW? SMH!

Tinubu is your leader

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by nameo: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
careytommy: 'Progressives queen', abeg enjoy the fruit of your ancestors labours. Lagosians must pay! cheesy
Lol
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by nduchucks: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
I don't believe Awo would have done the same thing, Akintola most definitely wouldn't have time for this kind of Shenanigans. I not sure Ojuyobo belongs in the same league as those two.

Ojuyobo didn't have to rub it in like this.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by nameo: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Idi Amin: Very u*gly and owl-looking thing. Mtcheeeewundecided
That is uncalled for, Bros
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by FreeGlobe(f): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
amarilo: move back to your village, Lagos and Yoruba land is not for everybody.
lmao, do you realize that guy is more Yoruba than you? You should see the light like him and stop living like a primitive man

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by freeR1: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
If you are not a Prince, you cannot be a King. Iyaloja is a title in her family (Tinubu family), they nominate for the Kabiyesi who they want so what is the feud? Just tradition.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State by nameo: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
free R1: If you are not a Prince, you cannot be a King. Iyaloja is a title in her family (Tinubu family), they nominate for the Kabiyesi who they want so what is the feud? Just tradition.
That is a BIG LIE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do PDP And Their Internet Soldiers Now Support Boko Haram Against Nigeria? / Awolowo's Treason Trial / Kano State Governor Involved In Sex tape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.