Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Question Every True Believer Must Ask Himself Or Herself Each day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Every True Believer Must Ask Himself Or Herself Each day (426 Views)

Garbage In Garbage Out : Every Believer Must Read This Piece!!! / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Mentalities Every True Christian Has To Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Every True Believer Must Ask Himself Or Herself Each day by greatgeo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
I have been thinking about this for sometime now and I though I should share with the house. Whenever you wake up in the morning or go to bed at night DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU WILL MAKE HEAVEN IF TODAY IS THE LAST DAY?Be sincere to yourself.
Re: Question Every True Believer Must Ask Himself Or Herself Each day by greatgeo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
I must tell you the truth I know is non of your business it really a concern to me and my answer is not sure
Re: Question Every True Believer Must Ask Himself Or Herself Each day by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
And where does the bible mention that people are going to heaven? Wake up from your slumber man.....

And seriously, I dont want to make heaven.....wherever I land after death, so be it.

(1) (Reply)

Polygyny The Thick Blanket Covering / Forgive Us Our Sins. / Jesus Christ Of Nazareth. Son Of God Or Just A Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.