Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Astrology And Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Astrology And Life (593 Views)

I’ve Learned- A Must Read Motivational And Life Lessons!!!!!!!!! / Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Astrology And Life by Phartymah112(f): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hi.

Do you guys believe in astrology

Actually,i did not believe in it until i read about my astrological sign[aries,virgo,leo,pisces,libra,capricon,scorpio(oct. 23 to Nov. 21) etc] . I am a scorpio born and the astrologists are correct when it comes to my trait,behaviour,look etc. They just describe me and my life in general......

If you are a scorpio,know that you are born to do greater things... I love being a scorpio and i am proud of it.

Are you proud of your astrology sign And does it affect your life?

Does it describe who you really are in a way or the other

And lastly,do u believe in it.?
Re: Astrology And Life by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm also a scorpio, my birthday is approaching! But believe in it, but believing in it means that Allah is the creator and controller of all, even the astrology cycle.
Re: Astrology And Life by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Astrology And Life by Phartymah112(f): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2013
Kaylize76: I'm scorpio too and NO I do not believe in it...even though it tends to have a 76% accuracy, I love to have fun with it. Don't take it too serious. smiley
u're right,i don't it serious though it describe 85% things about
Re: Astrology And Life by mark902: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Life without astrology is not possible to predict future or about youself. It is very effective to determine personal traits of individuals and calculate future events of an individual person and the entire world. No matter whether you are a believer or non-believer, you can always try out the free Mayan Tzolkin Calendar to know your sign .
http://www.mymayansign.com/
Re: Astrology And Life by lawrencewalton9: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
A psychic-tarotreader psychic-tarotreader.com can help you navigate life's adversities. They can give you insights into your current life and future prospects. This information can lead you to take the right decisions for your future.

When searching for a psychic-tarotreader online, it is important to choose a site that offers quality readings. It is also important to ask questions and prepare for your reading.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! ASUU's N200b In My Account / Nairaland: My Complain / What Are Your Major Achievement This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.