Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. (856 Views)

The Begining Of Chelsea Dorminance In Epl / Animated GIF - Another Angle On Fernando Torres’ Second Yellow Against Man Utd / Replay Of Torres' Red Card Against Man Utd. Foul Or No Foul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mourinho's celebration of the Joe Hart howler that led to the Torres winning goal was just too far. This season just got more interesting. MOURINHO is flying high now but this season will be a shocker to him. Luck isn't skill and Mourinho will learn that this season.
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by timbros(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
What is this one saying?
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
timbros: What is this one saying?

When Mou beat Barca in the Champs league with Inter, he made the same kind of celebration. He later had a downward direction in Spain. The same has started this season, it won't take long before he is thought a lesson. Just mark it.
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by Madawaki01(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Op bro,pls stop taking that mixture of alomo and paraga at night,d effects are getting out of hand.
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Madawaki01: Op bro,pls stop taking that mixture of alomo and paraga at night,d effects are getting out of hand.

Fortunes can change over night. He took it too far with his celebration against City and the result isn't too far away. Just remember this.
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by kunlesehan(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Mourinho's celebration of the Joe Hart howler that led to the Torres winning goal was just too far. This season just got more interesting. MOURINHO is flying high now but this season will be a shocker to him. Luck isn't skill and Mourinho will learn that this season.
ʞɔnɟ Arsenal!

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
kunlesehan:
ʞɔnɟ Arsenal!

I am a Citizen and just mark what I am saying.
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by imotal(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Citizen of where? My friend you need to see a doctor ASAP.
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
imotal: Citizen of where? My friend you need to see a doctor ASAP.

I guess you never knew Man City players, staffs and fans are referred to as CITIZENS. cheesy
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by dipznano: 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Wat is diz 1 talking sef

End time Op grin
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by femi4: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I guess you never knew Man City players, staffs and fans are referred to as CITIZENS. cheesy
Plastic fan....how can you be a CITIZEN? When did u start watching Mancity play? I guess its during Mancini era
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2013
femi4: Plastic fan....how can you be a CITIZEN? When did u start watching Mancity play? I guess its during Mancini era
I was a die hard Mancini supporter since he was a player. I followed his matches till his success at Inter.

I use to be a Man Utd supporter since 1996 but I never liked Fergie's politics of players like dropping Yorke and Cole, Forlan, Rossi, Kleberson, Pique. Tevez was the last straw.

As soon as Mancini was announced, I decamped. By then there was no Aguero, Yaya, Dzeko, Silva, Balotelli, Kolarov, Nasri, Clichy.

Just belief in Mancini's talent. Wishing Mancini the best at Galasataray.
Re: Mourinho Celebration Against Man City Is The Begining Of The End. by Wan47(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
U'v got a point dude.... Newcastle 2 v 0 Chelsea!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Celebrate Winning La Liga Trophy With Street Parades(photos) / My Fear For Manchester United (2007) / Mourinho In Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.