Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,347 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 (89595 Views)

Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing / Nigeria Vs Malawi - FIFA WCQ: (2 - 0) On 7th September 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by victorlexa(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
LATEST; Goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama, midfielder John
Mikel Obi and forward Emmanuel Emenike
are among five Nigerians who made the
shortlist for the CAF African Player of the Year
award.
The trio are joined by Ahmed Musa and Africa Cup
of Nations hero Sunday Mba.
That number represents one fifth of the total
nominees and means Nigeria have the highest
number of players nominated for the award,
But they will face competition from 20 other
players from around the continent, including the
Côte d'Ivoire trio of Didier Drogba, Yaya Toure and
Gervinho.
The Ivorien tally of three is the next highest behind
Nigeria, with Ghana and Egypt supplying two
nominees each.
Mba was also nominated for the African Player of
the Year based in Africa award.
AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR NOMINEES
Ahmed Musa
Asamoah Gyan
Dame N’Doye
Didier Drogba
Emmanuel Emenike
Islam Slimani
John Mikel Obi
Jonathan Pitroipa
Kévin Constant
Kwadwo Asamoah
Luís Carlos Almada Soares – (Platini)
Mehdi Benattia
Mohamed Aboutrika
Mohamed Salah
Nicolas Nkoulou
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Ryan Isaac Mendes da Graça
Saladin Said
Seydou Keita
Sofiane Feghouli
Sunday Mba
Victor Wanyama
Vincent Enyeama
Yao Kouassi Gervais ‘Gervinho’
Yaya Toure.
AFRICAN PLAYER OFf THE YEAR – BASED IN AFRICA: Adane Girma
Ahmed Fathi
Alexis Yougouda Kada
Ali Machani
Bapidi Fils Jean Jules
Daine Marcelle-Klate
Fakhreddine Ben Youssef
Getaneh Kebede
Idrissa Kouyate
Iheb Msakni
Luyanda Lennox Bacela
Mbwana Samatta
Moez Ben Cherifia
Mohamed Aboutrika
Rainford Kalaba
Senzo Meyiwa
Soumbeila Diakite
Sunday Mba
Tresor Mputu
Waleed Soliman
Yannick N’djeng
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Andex12(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
victorlexa: LATEST; Goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama, midfielder John
Mikel Obi and forward Emmanuel Emenike
are among five Nigerians who made the
shortlist for the CAF African Player of the Year
award.
The trio are joined by Ahmed Musa and Africa Cup
of Nations hero Sunday Mba.
That number represents one fifth of the total
nominees and means Nigeria have the highest
number of players nominated for the award,
But they will face competition from 20 other
players from around the continent, including the
Côte d'Ivoire trio of Didier Drogba, Yaya Toure and
Gervinho.
The Ivorien tally of three is the next highest behind
Nigeria, with Ghana and Egypt supplying two
nominees each.
Mba was also nominated for the African Player of
the Year based in Africa award.
AFRICAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR NOMINEES
Ahmed Musa
Asamoah Gyan
Dame N’Doye
Didier Drogba
Emmanuel Emenike
Islam Slimani
John Mikel Obi
Jonathan Pitroipa
Kévin Constant
Kwadwo Asamoah
Luís Carlos Almada Soares – (Platini)
Mehdi Benattia
Mohamed Aboutrika
Mohamed Salah
Nicolas Nkoulou
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Ryan Isaac Mendes da Graça
Saladin Said
Seydou Keita
Sofiane Feghouli
Sunday Mba
Victor Wanyama
Vincent Enyeama
Yao Kouassi Gervais ‘Gervinho’
Yaya Toure
African Player of the Year – Based in Africa
Adane Girma
Ahmed Fathi
Alexis Yougouda Kada
Ali Machani
Bapidi Fils Jean Jules
Daine Marcelle-Klate
Fakhreddine Ben Youssef
Getaneh Kebede
Idrissa Kouyate
Iheb Msakni
Luyanda Lennox Bacela
Mbwana Samatta
Moez Ben Cherifia
Mohamed Aboutrika
Rainford Kalaba
Senzo Meyiwa
Soumbeila Diakite
Sunday Mba
Tresor Mputu
Waleed Soliman
Yannick N’djeng
Your information at the top is distorted than the one at the bottom (list of Nominees). There are THEREE Ethiopian players nominated, which makes Ethiopia the joint second highest with Ivory Coast. shocked shocked shocked shocked
The Ethiopian players nominated are; Getaneh Kebede, Adane Girma, and Saladin Said

All the 3 players nominated for Ethiopia will face the Eagles tomorrow. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by victorlexa(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Andex12:
Your information at the top is distorted than the one at the bottom (list of Nominees). There are THEREE Ethiopian players nominated, which makes Ethiopia the joint second highest with Ivory Coast. shocked shocked shocked shocked
The Ethiopian players nominated are; Getaneh Kebede, Adane Girma, and Saladin Said

All the 3 players nominated for Ethiopia will face the Eagles tomorrow. grin grin grin
I meant 4 d caf african best player list alone,nt including d ones for caf african best player based in africa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by chimzyblack(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Andex12:

there is only one ethiopian nominated for d african best (d one for d big boyz)......d other two nominated are for players BASED IN AFRICA...which is not too recognised.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sunday Mba has a BIG chance to win the "Best Player based in Africa" award. Scoring 2 crucial goals in the AFCON against CIV and Burkina Faso in the final, and performing excellently in the CHAN qualifiers, should make him the favourite.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Gbujis: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Emmysteve: This is what Ethiopians think

I dont think those lossers hv given up

On whose side are U btw?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Andex12(m): 12:38am On Nov 16, 2013
chimzy_black: there is only one ethiopian nominated for d african best (d one for d big boyz)......d other two nominated are for players BASED IN AFRICA...which is not too recognised.....
Oh ok. I get you. You are right.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Daniel0sas(m): 1:59am On Nov 16, 2013
Signup a nairabet account with this link on my signature. Earn big as Ч✆u support nigeria against ethiopia.

Proudly naija
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Daniel0sas(m): 2:49am On Nov 16, 2013
Open a nairabet account today with the link on my signature.i av several vfl(virtual football league) and live betting secrets to unleash.NOTE: This is totally free jst open d account with dat link,fund ur account and send ur email to 08102063151 or danielosaghaede@yahoo.com. After confirmation you get ur ebook for free.its worth opening a new nairabet account.Gudluck!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 16, 2013
safarigirl: wetin carry Ghana enter gist now? Some of una just dey find trouble. Abeg free Ghana small

if u had been following,u would have seen some Ghana display...

Xo plz keep shut wen u dnt know whtz goin on tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 16, 2013
safarigirl: wetin carry Ghana enter gist now? Some of una just dey find trouble. Abeg free Ghana small

guess u must b Ghanian...

Plz try verify issues b4 conclusion.....i was referin to 'emmysteve'
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by linearity: 4:36am On Nov 16, 2013
Any reliable online link to watch the game?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2013
Welcome to The D-Day Nigeria!

Let's go get the ticket and get this qualifiers over with. Shall we? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 16, 2013
I ad a bad dream!
Kenny4lyfe: Welcome to The D-Day Nigeria!

Let's go get the ticket and get this qualifiers over with. Shall we? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2013
Olife: I ad a bad dream!

Bad dream as in what? Don't let your imaginations decieve you oOh! Refuse to acknowledge anything short of victory for Super Eagles!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2013
Emenike scores an hatrick but tws nt enough to grant us a ticket to .......
But come o! Some pple for dis sectn no get sense.
Dem dey their 30s or late 20s and still Carzola, Wheel Chair and others be them role model ; its evident in their username.

Are they going backward?

#Trolling not intended.#
Kenny4lyfe:

Bad dream as in what? Don't let your imaginations decieve you oOh! Refuse to acknowledge anything short of victory for Super Eagles!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by carzola(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2013
Why is the ticket 1,500? Na wa o! Any way am jst waitin to club wit our starz tonight.. If u think mikel would score like this post!....lolz..
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2013
Olife: Emenike scores an hatrick but tws nt enough to grant us a ticket to .......
But come o! Some pple for dis sectn no get sense.
Dem dey their 30s or late 20s and still Carzola, Wheel Chair and others be them role model ; its evident in their username.

Are they going backward?

#Trolling not intended.#

Pick the hatrick part and dump the rest! Eagles'll fly to Brazil via Ethiopia Airlines in Jesus' Name! Amen!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by scottpirlo24: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2013
adtiezy1: agbaya super chicken...better learn football from eaglets before ethiopia thrashes your ass undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
I better know football before you talk here ..... Eaglets can never play in same stage as super eagles ..... You think d class . D pressure is d same ..... Ifeanacho of d eaglets is a fantastic player buh as it stands can not play in d super eagle or a good club side now cos he is yet to mature .... So take a chill pill and listen to others here
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by dguizman(m): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2013
Emmysteve: This is what Ethiopians think

I dont think those lossers hv given up
......I don't think dat man knows what they call football,did I just hear a win we did not deserve!football is played for 90+mins,nd not 65 mins which the ethopians did.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by busuyem: 10:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Less than 8hrs for Ethiopia to start going back home weeping!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 10:26am On Nov 16, 2013
Gbujis:

On whose side are U btw?
my signature says it all
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2013
Hi..my people'. Pls. where can i watch this match online? Thanks a bunch
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by dguizman(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2013
E be like say u don smoke weed
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by dgreatyen(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2013
no tym for serere*show dem y we ar africa champion#
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2013
Kizmarty:

guess u must b Ghanian...

Plz try verify issues b4 conclusion.....i was referin to 'emmysteve'
What do you mean sir,? i heard my name called .
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by SantaMafia: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2013
Kizmarty:

if u had been following,u would have seen some Ghana display...

Xo plz keep shut wen u dnt know whtz goin on tongue
Utter crap!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by justplainpaul(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2013
SantaMafia: Utter crap!
Petrocedi, i see you.

Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2013
I bind the legs of all the Ethiopian players in the name of Jesus......
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 16, 2013
I dreamt that Nigeria lost the match and didnt qualify. I am now with my chaplet praying against this. abeg someone tell d boys not to take d game lightly like france yesterday.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 by ayomidan: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2013
i got an idea...NFF or a football loving governor should organize a friendly to celebrate nd appreciate d god of soccer for 2013 victory called december champion delight match--2013 african nations winner(super eagles) vs the u17 world cup winner(eaglets) lets see d eaglets(ihenacho) nd d big boys(mikel nd co) play......lets pass d message to all football loving fans bth home and abroad...thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

See What Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Bought For Him As Birthday Gift [photo] / 5 Most Handsome Young Footballers / Kanu Nwankwo Joins FIFA Legends In Russia, See His Wife's Reaction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.