Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Reliable Car Tracker - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reliable Car Tracker (6398 Views)

I Need Advice On A Good Solid Car Tracker Solution / Which Is Best Car Tracker? / What's The Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reliable Car Tracker by timbros(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Gluckcars, I need your contact please. PM me.
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by Amagun: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Tracker for a 2013 Toyota Hilux Automatic. Do you think I need a Tracking Device since the key is programmed?

Re: Reliable Car Tracker by delequake(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2013
Can any Tramino distributor in the house give me the cost of purchase and installation cos i need to install one in my 2005 honda this coming January.
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by Konnektions146(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2013
delequake: Can any Tramino distributor in the house give me the cost of purchase and installation cos i need to install one in my 2005 honda this coming January.

you got mail
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by Gluck4cars: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
You don't need an immobilizer, but certainly want a tracker if you want to know the location of your vehicle if stolen or if your driver is dishonest.

Amagun: Tracker for a 2013 Toyota Hilux Automatic. Do you think I need a Tracking Device since the key is programmed?

Re: Reliable Car Tracker by Gibson66: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
I ve a toyota camry 2001 le pls what kind of security/tracker do you suggest for me ?.. Pls reply promptly
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by Konnektions146(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2013
Gibson66: I ve a toyota camry 2001 le pls what kind of security/tracker do you suggest for me ?.. Pls reply promptly
check your email
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by Gibson66: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2013
Can't retrieve email,.. Pls kindly post in tread pls.. Tanx
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by sammily(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls were in lagos can I purchase/install a tracker for 2006 Corolla and how much would it cost. thanks.

PS; which type of the trackers is best for the mentioned vehicle.
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by olamega(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
I need good trackers for my two cars, i wouldn't want a tracker that will affect the ECU , so something like a device with a tracker without an immobilizer should do it,
I'm in Abuja
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by Konnektions146(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
olamega: I need good trackers for my two cars, i wouldn't want a tracker that will affect the ECU , so something like a device with a tracker without an immobilizer should do it,
I'm in Abuja
u got mail......in this
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by leo1234(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2013
The good thing about car trackers is that u can immobilize ur car from anywhere with any phone. your car keys can be collected at gun point.
Please does any one know the things one can do with a car tracker and how to get started( I mean the possible features)
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by Konnektions146(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
leo1234: The good thing about car trackers is that u can immobilize ur car from anywhere with any phone. your car keys can be collected at gun point.
Please does any one know the things one can do with a car tracker and how to get started( I mean the possible features)

https://www.nairaland.com/1449330/reliable-car-tracking-tracker-security
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by ping2ping: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2014
How exactly does the tracker work? What are the services I expect from the tracker?

Can it be installed on a Toyota Picnic 1998 used for commercial purposes?
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by Konnektions146(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2014
ping2ping: How exactly does the tracker work? What are the services I expect from the tracker?

Can it be installed on a Toyota Picnic 1998 used for commercial purposes?
up to date reporting of vehicle location.
speed monitoring
distance covered
total control of vehicle.you can choose when the vehicle is used even when you are thousands of miles away
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by UrGuy: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tramigo is the best
you can even get it from Konga
they would deliver,install and return if you dont like
http:///c0fda14206ce2c3450edad9cc4c7b42d
Re: Reliable Car Tracker by Chydobe: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
You wouldn't know the real feeling of loosing a car until you experience it. It really isn't a wonderful experience. At first, it would seem like a dream, maybe you were sleep working till you reached your current location. With the panic, people will gather, lots of advice hitting your ear simultaneously. One of the repeated question will be " was a car tracker installed in the car?" At this moment you would say to yourself, "I guess one of these advisers just wanted to teach me a lesson. Once I get home I will see my car carefully parked in the garage"

TrackR is a tracking device that could allow you track virtually all your important stuffs, ranging from your car, suitcase, laptops, phones, car keys, and even your pets.

http://www.newzified.com/trackr-car-tracker-device-that-works-with-your-smartphone/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed Should I Go For This Car? / Toyota Corolla Sport 2012 Vs Muscle Camry 2010 / 10 Cheapeat Cars To Maintain....click To View Them...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.