Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell (4649 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by highyo: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2013
You can not remarry if you divorce your partner
whosoever does things like that is an adultrer
and rev21;8 no adultrer or furnicators shall enter the kingdom of God
you are in this shoe, go back to him or her, ie your first date.
If you cant stay with him or her and you leave, you must remain single, and never remarry
God hate things like that..
Whosoever divorces his or her partner, exposed her to adultary and whosoever marry a divorce woman is an adultrer

secondly, any youth that get her girl friend pregnant, she is your wife and you must pay her diory
even if you dont love her. But if her parent will not want to give her to you. Even if you disvirgin a lady, you must pay her diory, and must not put her away

thirdly, do not admire another lady, like lusting after her or him
dont even say, how i wish this man is my husband, or how i wish this woman is my wife.

Fourtly She was once your girlfriend when you were both in school, not she is marry to someone else, dont even hug him or her. Its over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by madone: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2013
Welldone oga commamder where did you read all this plenty rules
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by Eebrahym(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2013
What's ds one saying

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by Eebrahym(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2013
highyo:
Whosoever divorces his or her partner, exposed her to adultary and whosoever marry a divorce woman is an adultrer

secondly, any youth that get her girl friend pregnant, she is your wife and you must pay her

diory

even if you dont love her. But if her parent will not want to give her to you. Even if you disvirgin a lady, you must pay her diory, and must not put her away

dont even say, how i wish this man is my husband, or how i wish this woman is my wife.

Fourtly She was once your girlfriend when you were both in school, not she is marry to someone else, dont even hug him or her. Its over

What is diory
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by LadyH(f): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2013
this thing chop my mouth.
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by Kween1: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2013
Correct

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by highyo: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2013
madone: Welldone oga commamder where did you read all this plenty rules

well if you have not being taught in your church, well now that you have being told on NL, you dont have any more escuse. Go back to your first partner, and break the new relationship.
Now you dont have any excuse when you appear in God's judgement throne
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by highyo: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2013
LadyH: this thing chop my mouth.

even if He beat you always, you cannot divorce him, because if you do that you have exposed him to adultary.
And if you remarry another man, you are an adultrer
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by Godswillu(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2013
From your name "highyo" I can tell that you are high on something.
moving on
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by raptureready: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2013
highyo:

well if you have not being taught in your church, well now that you have being told on NL, you dont have any more escuse. Go back to your first partner, and break the new relationship.

When you say "partner", I do hope you mean spouse?
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by madone: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2013
highyo:

I can see why you nid a proper education my dear , did your bible say conditions for divorce,go back to ur first love die in bitterness nd go to hell
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2013
Godswill_u: From your name "highyo" I can tell that you are high on something.
moving on

he is high on fresh air .
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by madone: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2013
highyo:

I can see why you nid a proper education my dear , did your bible say conditions for divorce,go back to ur first love die in bitterness nd go to hell
highyo:

highyo:

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by raptureready: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2013
highyo:

even if He beat you always, you cannot divorce him, because if you do that you have exposed him to adultary.

You make this sound totally insensitive.

Any woman living with battery, should seek help, and not quietly accept it.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by Godswillu(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2013
I have two questions for you
1, Can you back ALL your claim which bible quotation?
2, Please can you explain to me what the quotations below mean (Matthew 5:32) you can also read Mat 19:9

New International Version
But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

New Living Translation
But I say that a man who divorces his wife, unless she has been unfaithful, causes her to commit adultery. And anyone who marries a divorced woman also commits adultery.

English Standard Version
But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

New American Standard Bible
but I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

King James Bible
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
But I tell you, everyone who divorces his wife, except in a case of sexual immorality, causes her to commit adultery. And whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

International Standard Version
But I say to you, any man who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, causes her to commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

NET Bible
But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
But I am saying to you that everyone who divorces his wife, apart from the report of fornication, he causes her to commit adultery, and whoever takes her who is divorced is committing adultery.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
But I can guarantee that any man who divorces his wife for any reason other than unfaithfulness makes her look as though she has committed adultery. Whoever marries a woman divorced in this way makes himself look as though he has committed adultery.

Jubilee Bible 2000
but I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, except for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery; and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced commits adultery.

King James 2000 Bible
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, except for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced commits adultery.

American King James Version
But I say to you, That whoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery: and whoever shall marry her that is divorced commits adultery.

American Standard Version
but I say unto you, that every one that putteth away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, maketh her an adulteress: and whosoever shall marry her when she is put away committeth adultery.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But I say to you, that whosoever shall put away his wife, excepting for the cause of fornication, maketh her to commit adultery: and he that shall marry her that is put away, committeth adultery.

Darby Bible Translation
But I say unto you, that whosoever shall put away his wife, except for cause of fornication, makes her commit adultery, and whosoever marries one that is put away commits adultery.

English Revised Version
but I say unto you, that every one that putteth away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, maketh her an adulteress: and whosoever shall marry her when she is put away committeth adultery.

Webster's Bible Translation
But I say to you, That whoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of lewdness, causeth her to commit adultery: and whoever shall marry her that is divorced, committeth adultery.

Weymouth New Testament
But I tell you that every man who puts away his wife except on the ground of unfaithfulness causes her to commit adultery, and whoever marries her when so divorced commits adultery.

World English Bible
but I tell you that whoever puts away his wife, except for the cause of sexual immorality, makes her an adulteress; and whoever marries her when she is put away commits adultery.

Young's Literal Translation
but I -- I say to you, that whoever may put away his wife, save for the matter of whoredom, doth make her to commit adultery; and whoever may marry her who hath been put away doth commit adultery.
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by highyo: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2013
@ Godswill do not twist the word of God why do you love to pick the part that sweet you from the bible?

Let start from GOD
From the genesis of the world God has hate adultary.
Even before the law, let see how God deal with it

I said do not touch another man's wife or desire her even if she was your ex girl friend

1. from Gen 6;2 the angel that tried it were chained in hell forever

2. Gen 20, the pharaoh of egypt has not even gotten closer to sarah neither has he lied with her
before the lord struck him with plague

3. King Abimelech of gerar has not even gotten closer to sarah when the lord gave him a serious warning

4. Lev20:10 whosoever tried it deserve death

marriage should be base on unconditional love for one another

5. (God) Mal 2:16 God said I hate divorce and marital separation

6. (Jesus) Luke 16:18 anyone who divorce his wife and remarry comit adultery
and any one who marry a divorcee commited adultery

7. (paul) 1cor7:11-13 if you divorce you husband or wife, you must not remarry or go back to him

8. (Jesus )only death can separate you
mtw 19:6-7 whatsoever the lord has joined together let no barrister, papa, mama, pastor etc noman put assunder
only death can seprate you
that is why Job wife want him to curse the lord and die so that she can remarry

9. (Paul) Rom7:2-3 if a woman marry another man, while her husband live, has commited adultary

10. (John the baptist) he acused herod because he took his brother wife while he was still living

youth that love to sleep around and get women pregnant and will not marry them

Deut22:28-29 if anyman lies with a virgin he must pay her parent fifth shekels of silver and she must be his wife, and never must he divorce her

also read
mark 10:2-12
Mtw 5:31-32
1Cor 7:11-13
Eph 5:33
Gal 5:19 Adultery was number one

where you are permitted to divorce your wife is if you found out that she commited adultary
Jer 3:1
Mtw 1:19 (Joseph wanted to put way mary)
Jer3:8 I gave isreal a certificate of divorce because of ADULTERY
Heb13:4 keep marriage bed pure

do not wish he /she is your wife

Mtw 5 whosoever look at a woman lustfully has commited adultery IN HIS HEART

God now still talking from heaven

whosoever commit adultary shall be cast into the lake of fire
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by Godswillu(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2013
You said
where you are permitted to divorce your wife is if you found out that she commited adultary

SO why is your subject

"You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell"
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by highyo: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Godswill_u:

You said

SO why is your subject

"You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell"

because God hate divorce and seperation between husband and wife (Mal 2:16)
and whatsoever God hate will end you up in hell.

But pls tell me the truth, how many people are divorcing their wife in the name of adultery?
No they divorce her because they found a new taste
or because he need a child
she divorce him because he doesnt have money
why must you do what God hate?

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by SalC: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
God did not say anyone who divorces his wife or the other way round is going to hell. No, but if such happens without a just cause, it becomes a sin. Again if you are divorced, remain unmarried and holy.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by highyo: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sal C: God did not say anyone who divorces his wife or the other way round is going to hell. No, but if such happens without a just cause, it becomes a sin. Again if you are divorced, remain unmarried and holy.
let me tell you why you must not divorce her
1. Mal 2:16 God said I hate divorce, and marrital seperation
(Dont do what God hate)

2. Whosoever divorce his wife cause her to commit adultery
do you know what it means?

Because you divorce her, she can't hold her body, so because of you, she commited adultary. Or even because she cant hold her body, she started lusting after men. Even if She didnt take them to bed, she commited adultery in the heart, because of you. So you have made your self a stumbling stone for her. And the bible said, whosoever cause these little one to stumble (you) its better you tied a stone on his neck and throw him in the sea (Hell)
God said, I hate divorce,
so pls keep on forgiving her

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by highyo: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pls friend, dont look at me as if my posting are to strick
but i only want to put some little light on little things many people dont count, but may hinder them to enter the kingdom of God
note that many bornagain will miss the rapture with little things

TO ADD, ANYONE WHO HAS NOT PAID HIS DIORY (I.E) YOU HAVE NOT SETTLE YOUR INLAW, THEN YOU ARE A THIEF. YOU STOLE THE WOMAN
YOU ARE NOT FIT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Aswear this nigger needs help, if you were in charge of a country you could send them back to the stone age.
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by LadyH(f): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
highyo:

why did u nau post this to me?
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by LadyH(f): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Eebrahym:

What is diory
and y did u nt ansa dis man?
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by highyo: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
LadyH: and y did u nt ansa dis man?
i have answer him in my last post before this

i may not get the spelling but i've said the meaning
A man who refuse to pay his bride price, who has refuse to settle his inlaw is a thief, no thief can enter the kingdom of God

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by made2fit(f): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2013
@Op, cool down now na. There is no love in this your message. Everything, hell,hell,hell. No be so, my brother. Circumstances vary and There's forgiveness in Christ. Chai!if you were God, you'll be the only one in heaven.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by quivah(f): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2013
yeahhhh! God hates adultery and divorce,yet Hes quiet on Polygamy..

Huh??!

@op Hypocrisy has no other better meaning!

Lol you can preach that to your female brethrens in violent relationships..

Btw, i can't remember where the bible talked about girlfriend/boyfriend...or is it from your own version?
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by highyo: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
made2fit: @Op, cool down now na. There is no love in this your message. Everything, hell,hell,hell. No be so, my brother. Circumstances vary and There's forgiveness in Christ. Chai!if you were God, you'll be the only one in heaven.
thanks ma, but the lord said, walk with me and be perfect, He knows what he needs, HOLINESS: without no one can go to heaven,
if Jesus preach more than hell than heaven, i will do it too.
If I can scare you to heaven, I will do it.
Jesus dont want anybody to perish, but to come to salvation.
In time of Lot, it was only 4
Noah was only 8
how many will be in our time?
Many have gone to hell and many are still going, whosoever keep preaching love all time, does not have love, because if you died in sins, God will be wicked at you than satan because there will be no love nor mercy again.
So let me preach his anger now, so that he will love you when you died

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by brainpower(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
highyo:
You can not remarry if you divorce your partner
whosoever does things like that is an adultrer
and rev21;8 no adultrer or furnicators shall enter the kingdom of God
you are in this shoe, go back to him or her, ie your first date.
If you cant stay with him or her and you leave, you must remain single, and never remarry
God hate things like that..

secondly, any youth that get her girl friend pregnant, she is your wife and you must pay her diory

Please where in the bible is it written that you must marry a woman if you disvirgin her. Is it true that there's a curse to it? Bible quotations please. Thanks
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by Allioluwasegun(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
The truth of the matter is that what God has joined together let no man put asunder,if God was the one that ask you to marry her please go back to him to report the situation.To every problem that is in this world,there is a solution somewhere,please ask God for the solution.
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by promise101: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
highyo:

thanks ma, but the lord said, walk with me and be perfect, He knows what he needs, HOLINESS: without no one can go to heaven,
if Jesus preach more than hell than heaven, i will do it too.
If I can scare you to heaven, I will do it.
Jesus dont want anybody to perish, but to come to salvation.
In time of Lot, it was only 4
Noah was only 8
how many will be in our time?
Many have gone to hell and many are still going, whosoever keep preaching love all time, does not have love, because if you died in sins, God will be wicked at you than satan because there will be no love nor mercy again.
So let me preach his anger now, so that he will love you when you died
It won't look stupid if you can answer this questions.

Considering all you have written; are you sinless perfect? Hopefully, NO!

Then what is the difference between you and a woman that commits adultery? NOTHING, but just PRETENDS!!!

You are here, joking with the finished work of christ!

God can forgiven any sin but cannot forgive divorce? What a lie!

Everytime, you people keep on saying "God hates divorce". Of course, he does! And as well he hates those your little faults like anger. And the way he hates anger is the same way he hates divorce. Out of the self righteous, judgemental, pharisee spirit in you, you will want to defend your self that ANGER IS NOT A SIN, because the bible says "...be angry but let not your anger...."

But the spirit of HYPOCRITICAL sinless perfection in you will not like you to see verses like, Col 3:8;"8 But now ye also put off all these; ANGER, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth"

If anger is not a sin, why were we asked to put them away?

My friend though the person has been termed an adulterer by the scriptures, she is forgiven. Divorce is not an UNFORGIVABLE SINS, as you are trying to paint it. Jesus never made a certainty on what an unforgivable sin is, so stop condemning people.

THE REAL CHARACTER OF PHARISEE CHRISTIANS, IS THAT THEY GRADE SIN!!!!

Without knowing that GOD SEES DIVORCE, HOMOSEXUALITY, TERRORISM, THE SAME WAY HE SEES HYPOCRISY, ANGER, LIE, SLIGHTEST FORM OF DISOBEDIENCE.

So knowing that you are NEVER sinless perfect, HE SEES YOU THE SAME WAY HE SEES THEM.

I am not supporting divorce, but you shouldn't use that to condemn divorcees. Because, you yourself are still guilty of not being sinless perfect!

Yet, YOU WANT TO PROVE SOMEONE GUILTY WITH YOUR OWN GUILT, PRETENDING AS A SINLESS PERFECTION PERFECT.

Will you go to hell because you never sinned or divorced? NO! Because what makes you to be seen as a sinner before God is because of what adam did. Rom 5:12.

If it would take sinless perfection BY RIGHT LIVING to make heaven, then, don't be surprise to see YOURSELF and your church pastor at the front sit of hell.

And you are even sounding like "grace+law=eternal life" preachers, who go about preaching righteousness by works, and SUBJECTING PEOPLE TO CURSE.

The ONLY righteousness that can take you to heaven is righteousness of God(himself) by FAITH, which ONLY COME FROM believing in christ!

Phil 3:9;"and may be found in Him [BELIEVING AND RELYING ON HIM], NOT HAVING any righteousness OF MY OWN(self righteousness) derived from [MY OBEDIENCE TO] the Law(right living) and its rituals, but [possessing] that [GENUINE RIGHTEOUSNESS] which comes THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST, the righteousness which comes FROM GOD on the BASIS OF FAITH" (AMP)

You have the GENUINE righteousness when you believe in christ alone. It comes on the BASIS OF FAITH alone.

But if you rely on YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS(right living- works of the law) as a means of being righteous BEFORE GOD, you will be ACCURSED BY GOD.

GALATIAN 3vs 10 in many versions.

"Anyone who tries to please God by obeying the Law (right living) is under a curse. The Scriptures say, “Everyone who doesn’t obey everything in the Law is under a curse.”(CEV)

"But people who depend on following the law(right
living) to make them right are under a curse. As the
Scriptures say, “They must do everything that is
written in the law. If they do not always obey, they
are under a curse.”(ERV)

"·But [L For] those who depend on following [L the
works of] the law to make them right(right living)
are under a curse, because the Scriptures say,
“·Anyone [All; Everyone] will be cursed who does
not ·always obey what [keep doing everything that]
is written in the Book of the Law [Deut:27:26].” (EXB)

"Everyone, however, who is involved in trying to
keep the Law’s demands(right living) falls under a
curse, for it is written: ‘Cursed is everyone who does
not continue in all things which are written in the
book of the Law, to do them."(PHILLIPS)

"All those who expect the Law to save them(right
living) from the punishment of sin will be punished.
Because it is written, “Everyone who does not keep
on doing all the things written in the Book of the
Law will be punished.”(NLV)

"A curse is on all people who are trying to become
good by obeying the law(right living). The holy
writings say, `Everyone is cursed who does not
always obey everything that is written in the book of the law and do it.'(WE)

You better bear in mind that if you are relying on your right living(works of the law) as a means of your righteousness before God, then, YOU ARE ALREADY ACCURSED!

So, you better join the divorcees you are convicting in PERPARING your way to hell!
Re: You Cannot Divorce Him Or Her, Else You End Up In Hell by Scholar8200(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
promise101:

It won't look stupid if you can answer this questions.

Considering all you have written; are you sinless perfect? Hopefully, NO!
Then what is the difference between you and a woman that commits adultery? NOTHING, but just PRETENDS!!!

You are here, joking with the finished work of christ!

Bro, you appear passionate about this but why not let's focus on the message?

God can forgiven any sin but cannot forgive divorce? What a lie!

God will forgive when there is true repentance and restitution. A divorcee that remarries and repents cannot retain the 'new' spouse, that will be insincere.

Everytime, you people keep on saying "God hates divorce". Of course, he does! And as well he hates those your little faults like anger. And the way he hates anger is the same way he hates divorce. Out of the self righteous, judgemental, pharisee spirit in you, you will want to defend your self that ANGER IS NOT A SIN, because the bible says "...be angry but let not your anger...."
Here you are judging someone you have never met!

But the spirit of HYPOCRITICAL sinless perfection in you will not like you to see verses like, Col 3:8;"8 But now ye also put off all these; ANGER, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth"

If anger is not a sin, why were we asked to put them away?
Relax bro! Pls have you met the op in person before or you assume he has a problem with anger?

My friend though the person has been termed an adulterer by the scriptures, she is forgiven. Divorce is not an UNFORGIVABLE SINS, as you are trying to paint it. Jesus never made a certainty on what an unforgivable sin is, so stop condemning people.

THE REAL CHARACTER OF PHARISEE CHRISTIANS, IS THAT THEY GRADE SIN!!!!

Without knowing that GOD SEES DIVORCE, HOMOSEXUALITY, TERRORISM, THE SAME WAY HE SEES HYPOCRISY, ANGER, LIE, SLIGHTEST FORM OF DISOBEDIENCE.
Indeed you are correct! Good news is that His Grace can make us free from them all.

So knowing that you are NEVER sinless perfect, HE SEES YOU THE SAME WAY HE SEES THEM.

I am not supporting divorce, but you shouldn't use that to condemn divorcees.
You see, the op was trying to address an issue. Let's focus thereon.

Because, you yourself are still guilty of not being sinless perfect!

Yet, YOU WANT TO PROVE SOMEONE GUILTY WITH YOUR OWN GUILT, PRETENDING AS A SINLESS PERFECTION PERFECT.
Where did the op do this?

Will you go to hell because you never sinned or divorced? NO! Because what makes you to be seen as a sinner before God is because of what adam did. Rom 5:12.
I like this. And what makes you righteous is what Jesus did! And just as a sinner had to sin because that is who he is (partaker of the fallen nature); a righteous person will walk in newness/holiness of life because that is what he is(a partaker of the Divine Nature)

If it would take sinless perfection BY RIGHT LIVING to make heaven, then, don't be surprise to see YOURSELF and your church pastor at the front sit of hell.

And you are even sounding like "grace+law=eternal life" preachers, who go about preaching righteousness by works, and SUBJECTING PEOPLE TO CURSE.
Can you expatiate on the highlighted.

The ONLY righteousness that can take you to heaven is righteousness of God(himself) by FAITH, which ONLY COME FROM believing in christ!

Phil 3:9;"and may be found in Him [BELIEVING AND RELYING ON HIM], NOT HAVING any righteousness OF MY OWN(self righteousness) derived from [MY OBEDIENCE TO] the Law(right living) and its rituals, but [possessing] that [GENUINE RIGHTEOUSNESS] which comes THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST, the righteousness which comes FROM GOD on the BASIS OF FAITH" (AMP)

You have the GENUINE righteousness when you believe in christ alone. It comes on the BASIS OF FAITH alone.
Amen!!! And when this Light shines into our darkened hearts, we will be enabled to,"... awake to righteousness and sin not...1 Corinth 15:34 But if we say we have the Light and walk in darkness, we lie.

But if you rely on YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS(right living- works of the law) as a means of being righteous BEFORE GOD, you will be ACCURSED BY GOD.

GALATIAN 3vs 10 in many versions.

"Anyone who tries to please God by obeying the Law (right living) is under a curse. The Scriptures say, “Everyone who doesn’t obey everything in the Law is under a curse.”(CEV)

"But people who depend on following the law(right
living) to make them right are under a curse. As the
Scriptures say, “They must do everything that is
written in the law. If they do not always obey, they
are under a curse.”(ERV)

"·But [L For] those who depend on following [L the
works of] the law to make them right(right living)
are under a curse, because the Scriptures say,
“·Anyone [All; Everyone] will be cursed who does
not ·always obey what [keep doing everything that]
is written in the Book of the Law [Deut:27:26].” (EXB)

"Everyone, however, who is involved in trying to
keep the Law’s demands(right living) falls under a
curse, for it is written: ‘Cursed is everyone who does
not continue in all things which are written in the
book of the Law, to do them."(PHILLIPS)

"All those who expect the Law to save them(right
living) from the punishment of sin will be punished.
Because it is written, “Everyone who does not keep
on doing all the things written in the Book of the
Law will be punished.”(NLV)

"A curse is on all people who are trying to become
good by obeying the law(right living). The holy
writings say, `Everyone is cursed who does not
always obey everything that is written in the book of the law and do it.'(WE)

You better bear in mind that if you are relying on your right living(works of the law) as a means of your righteousness before God, then, YOU ARE ALREADY ACCURSED!

So, you better join the divorcees you are convicting in PERPARING your way to hell!

The Law justifies NO ONE before God. Through Jesus Christ we are reconciled to God; We are grafted into the True Vine and the Fruits He expects must be manifest in our lives!! Without these Fruits, we need to examine ourselves if we truly are in the faith.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Offer 7- Celebration Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday On 07/12/2013 / A Woman Lying On The Sky With Her Baby(skull And Bone) / Photo: Another True Meaning Of Ramadan That Will Get U Closer To Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.