Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit (9750 Views)

INEC Drags Uba, Oduah To Supreme Court / Oduah To Present 20-yr-old Plane To Jonathan At National Carrier Inauguration / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by oduaboy1: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
At least there are still sane people in iboland thought everywhere was a mental asylum all hope is not lost on alaigbo,this is one group without the idiotic herd mentality of the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by duni04(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
mascot87: Most of the people making noise here as if they are the chief commander of Ndigbo community are mare nobody when it comes to giving valid suggestions to issues concerning the Ndigbos.Most of them can't even talk in their local neighborhood not to talk of their local community but they can make silly threats here on nairaland that "we ndigbos will turn our back on Jonathan if he dares to sack Stella"yanyanyanyan,mtw.Ndigbos on nairaland CANNOT decide who will or who not rule this country.I am also quite sure that most of the kids here will not vote in the 2015 election cos they would be less than 18 yrs come 2015.We know the real igbo man, he is a man that does not support and will never support corruption at all levels
See ur stupidity? D fact dat dey ar nobodys doesn't mean they lack common sense or values. U mayb an important person in ur town or a village champion and still lack common sense like you've demonstrated here.
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by duni04(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
superior1: It doesnt matter the place of your birth or ethnic affliation, once caught stealing you be thief!!.
Aptly said
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by omniwater007: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ehen!,tell me more please.
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by pythonwizpro(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
With the huge level of bigotry being displayed by some certain Nigerians on this forum, as related to cultures, ethnicity, tribes and what have you, coupled with the disparity of interests and views demonstrated by a lot of Nigerians, I often wonders if Nigeria would ever be a great country I have always loved and wanted it to be. Sometimes, I am of the opinion that Nigeria would be better off; if we go our separate ways as an individual groups, let the name NIGERIA be a thing of the forgotten just for PEACE to reign and for everyone to be happy.

3 Likes

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Lilimax(f): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Erotex: Thank God the keke driver didn't stop me on this page. The speed is high, o di oku!!!
grin
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Lilimax(f): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
The South-East and South-South Professionals Forum undecided
Where are they cos I want to register ?

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by IGBOSON1: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
superior1: Easterners, why dont you try getting facts implicating another thief in Jonathan's cabinent, a serving minister from South West . wont that be a sweet revenge and more-also, the number of thieves will keep reducing

^^^You mean like you guys are digging for stuff on Princess Stellar? Sorry mate!.....we're not that bitter, hateful, bigoted, monopolistic and slimy!

Fighting Nigerias' ills like corruption and the like should take a wholistic and long-term approach; not selectively singling out a person or ethnicity just b'cos you hate them!

Thanks for the advice, but i'm afraid we'd have to say no thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Seriousbusiness: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
executinal: Quite for what if i may ask?? Oduah is not the first neither will she be the last. She should remain.

What happened to Facrook after all the evidence before him??

What happened to Bankole after all the evidence before him??

Tafa balogun nko??

Joe Boy be wise, they want to use this against you and Ndigbo.

OPEN YOUR EYES JOE BOY. 2015 IS CLOSE BY

Try to dey reason with ur brain.U guys just make unreasonable point.
Farouk and bankole were both elected officials while Oduah is an appointed officer.The president can fire or Hire any appointed official if need be but can't do that with an elected official .
Also Tafa was an appointed official and we all knew what happened.
He was fired by Obj.

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by IGBOSON1: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seriousbusiness:

Try to dey reason with ur brain.U guys just make unreasonable point.
Farouk and bankole were both elected officials while Oduah is an appointed officer.The president can fire or Hire any appointed official if need be but can't do that with an elected official .
Also Tafa was an appointed official and we all knew what happened.
He was fired by Obj.

So if Farouk and Bankole were both elected, how come you rabble rousers aren't out on the streets in self-righteous indignation, demanding for their prosecution or recall from the senate?

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
unlike captain dele ore

Emeka Ugwu-Oju actually exists

no nebulous organisation of villagers who recieved okada from ms oduah here

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/we-need-to-address-the-structure-of-nigerian-federation-ugwu-oju/
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Zet72(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
ballabriggs: • Quit, S’East, S’South professionals tell minister

Earlier on Monday, the South-East and South-South Professionals Forum had called on Oduah to step aside in the face of mounting protests over her role in the purchase of the bulletproof cars.

It expressed disappointment over the scandal rocking the Aviation industry which is under Oduah’s watch.

The forum’s President , Emeka Ugwu-Oju, spoke at a stakeholders’ meeting organised to marshal their position on the national dialogue in Benin, Edo State.

Ugwu-Oju said, “We are not saying she is guilty but for what has happened in the ministry under her watch, it is clear the ministry could afford such money for some frivolous purposes. It is a wrong thing to do and somebody has to take responsibility.

“We are of the view that the current minister of aviation should go. She is going not because she is found culpable but we are looking at the overall picture of values.

“The honourable thing for her to do is to step aside and go.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/n255m-car-scandal-finally-jonathan-moves-against-stella-oduah/
Oh gush punch newspaper, believe this poo at ur own detriment.
By the way who are the ss-se professionals, the efulefus& outcast abi, the political jobbers?

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Seriousbusiness: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
IGBO-SON:

So if Farouk and Bankole were both elected, how come you rabble rousers aren't out on the streets in self-righteous indignation, demanding for their prosecution or recall from the senate?

They can only be recalled by their people (constituency),and moreover the case is still in court.
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by willyray(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
unnecessary
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Afolabs101: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
IGBO-SON:

They are both on trial for the allegations against them. I believe they are guilty and I hope they both fry! Same goes for Stella.

By the way, you do know that if Stella is removed, she will be replaced by another Igbo, so what's the problem?? When Bart Nnaji was removed, he was replaced by another Igbo guy, that's Federal Character.

SO why defend someone who has been caught, why not call for her removal and replacement with someone better, maybe someone who will give the East 5 new international airports, not someone who's major concerns are buying cars

3 Likes

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by mascot87(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
duni04:
See ur stupidity? D fact dat dey ar nobodys doesn't mean they lack common sense or values. U mayb an important person in ur town or a village champion and still lack common sense like you've demonstrated here.
People like you just reason with your anus, I am not moved by your cries cos it lacks common sense
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by callmenow: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
Why should she quit? All these useless forum (Is there an association of SE Unprofessionals or SS Unprofessionals I wonder) by sad and irrelevant sycophants must shield their swords. This woman has proved beyond reasonable doubt that she followed due process. All the tendering and bidding was open. If she quits, should Diezani also step aside, and the president himself who all parade around Abuja in Bullet Proof cars? Why did the aviation agency buy this car from Coscharis? That should be the question. Who got any kickbacks? Why didn't other providers of Bullet Proof cars bid for this tender? By stepping aside, mob action would have won. The president will be forced to step aside while he is investigated as well. How can Coscharis justify this price? Hon. Oduah should continue her good work. She has transformed the aviation industry. All those useless ex-aviation ministers bankrupted the sector before being sacked, while she has actually enabled the re-development of the infrastructure of the airports nationwide
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by fowose: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good contribution from the professionals. However, those saying this is a sign that there are still sane people in Igbo land are plainly saying nonsense!!!! How can you conveniently forget that Oby Ezeks was one of the first and most vocal people on this issue? People will always see what they want to see.
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by simpleseyi: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Now South-East and South-South professioonals have spoken, lets us hear what the South-East and South-South touts and tribalist e-worriors have to say, I hope the touts won't beat up the professionals or start kidnapping them.

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by nagoma(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
She cannot just quit. she must go to jail.
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by moshino(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
superior1: It doesnt matter the place of your birth or ethnic affliation, once caught stealing you be thief!!.

You're a true son of your father, thank you!

2 Likes

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by drnoel: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
ballabriggs: These are the honourable SS/SE you all should listen to and not that criminal Onlytruth, ahaejiagaosi 1 of nairaland, eze ndiosi 1 of nairaland.
Thank you very much. I am not o e 2 support evil and neva would. If she is guilty, let her step down 4 a better person,...period
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by stevekenny: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
That is why i like Yoruba people. If any yoruba man steals all his clans will call him a thief but my people from East and South will be covering up for their people found guilty of improprieties. Lets call a spade a spade jaree.

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by comrChris(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
very confused set of pple,imagine what they said''we r not saying she is guity''then why do them want her to quit when she is not guity smh Rochas,Ngige,n oshiomole @work,.,NOTE untill she is proven guity she is going nowhere simple
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by crackhouse(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
which one is south east and south south professional forum? when was it formed, last week or this week?.
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Willywilly7: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
superior1: Easterners, why dont you try getting facts implicating another thief in Jonathan's cabinent, a serving minister from South West . wont that be a sweet revenge and more-also, the number of thieves will keep reducing
There is no Thief in Jonathan cabinent,
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Willywilly7: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
nagoma: She cannot just quit. she must go to jail.
Are you not a thief?

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by Oshodia: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
My people igbos please if the northers is corrupt and west ear also we should not do like them please our sister is wrong and wrong by doing whatsoever . Means she is there for her own interest not Igbo interest. Let her go, we should not here or there argu she have to stay or not. Let tell our self truth . She must go, I am from abia nd she is my sister GJE should sack her to give an example to any of eastern region person who is there fisher or his own interest. God bles eastern region
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by DerideGull(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
GustavoFring:
Ultimatums and Noise making is common in that part of the world.

When the kasala bursts, we all know they also have visas to Abidjan...

Can your idiotic ethnic group take Igbo on one-on-one in the spiral of arms? Is there any ethnic group that could slide into the war path with Ndigbo and survive to tell the story?

1 Like

Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by snowytee(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wait o,learned people,pls is the car for her personal use or for the ministry?
Re: South-East, South-South Professionals Tell Oduah To Quit by cjrane: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
[size=16pt]Those shameless tribalists at Premium times,Sahara report and Osun Defenfers can write their junk journalism. Who reads their crap these days anyway?

Unlike what they had us believe initially, We now know reputable Nigerian banks were involved in the process, Car dealers in Nigeria were invited to bid for the type of equipment sought and a winner who had the capacity to supply such specialized vehicles emerged and a lease financing option was agreed upon. First down payment was made and the vehicles were ordered by the dealer and delivered to NCAA.

It is a shame how low some people can go in their calumny against the Honorable Minister of Aviation!

Shame on you!

[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Pack And Go, Another Man Is Coming - Mbaka To Diri Douye / Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV / Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.